All Comments on 'Keeping The Family Together'

by sabina4u

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmeralmost 20 years ago
Hot & Horny

Lucky man having such a hot and horny Daughter in Law. And his wife still has no idea what he is up to? Is there another chapter at least?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

what would be cool is that her husband relinquishes all rights to fuck her. Her daddy in law fathers all her children, and they all live happily ever after.

hubby always wanted little brothers and sisters, and never had any. noew he does. they have five kids, and he takes on the role of big brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ass Fuck and Children?

There shouldn't be no kids coz best part of this story is ass fuckin' the daughter in law. And anal can't bring pregnency So Even it's safe way to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wish Guys would Not Pretend to be FEMALE

No female would have written this story.

It's the raving of a frustrated guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice Daughter-in-law

Really like reading about the son letting the father have his way with the dil. Should have had a 3-way! that way they could all enjoy it. What about the wife/mother? She will eventually find out.

The story made me really hot and I asked my companion to read this to see how he felt.

Enjoyed this story.Keep up the good work.

dicinas2

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous

Keep writing. I love your style and content. More Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous