Keeping the Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about that Bec, I'm sure he can still help."

Terrance soon returned and talked with Janice, and I decided to mingle a little. People were arriving at a steady pace and soon Bryon and Devon made their appearance. Before long Janice had a houseful. We all ate and the ham went over well. In fact, there was none of it left by the end of the night. The party was also a hit. There was lots of poker playing, pool, drinking, and jello-shots. Everyone had a great time.

Late into the party, I had to use the bathroom. I walked towards the doorway and noticed the light was on, but the door was halfway open. I pushed the door open and saw Janice squatting on the floor with her hand wrapped around Devon's cock, stroking him towards her open mouth. They both turned their heads in my direction and I immediately turned around and closed the door. I was embarrassed and closed my eyes leaning against the door. The vision ran through my mind over and over. Janice's hand was unable to fully wrap the girth of his cock, her tongue placed under the tip of his chocolate head, and her furious stroking. Again my body was consumed by passionate burning, wishing it was me in there with a big black cock ready to explode into my mouth. My hands unconsciously ran down to my pubic region ready to caress my love box until I heard the deep moaning grunt of Devon reaching his point of completion. Wetness puddled between my legs and I was so lustful. I moved away and back to the party.

I noticed people leaving and Terrance and Bryon caught my attention waving me towards them. The hot liquid coating my pussy lips made me a little self-conscious, but I made my way without hesitation. The party was winding down, and soon just Terrance, Bryon, and I sat at the table drinking beers, bullshitting, and waving goodbyes to those who were leaving. Eventually, Devon and Janice joined us.

"I talked to Devon Bec and he said he could be a player in the secret," Janice bluntly said.

My face burned with embarrassment. I looked around to see the others faces. Janice was grinning, Devon nodded his head in reassuringly, and Terrance and Bryon looked on with confusion.

"Might as well cut to the chase Bec, no better time the now," she said.

I was still embarrassed and was silent. Janice began, "Rebecca's got a secret she wants to share. Her husband. . ."

I jumped in, "Wait, wait . . . I'll do this. My husband is a fantastic man filled with wild fantasies, fantasies that I have happily fulfilled for him. Recently I found a disc with videos on it that he titled secret. When I played the videos, the contents were of white wives having sex with black men. He has never told me that this is a fantasy of his, but I have my suspicions. I think he is a little shy about its taboo nature. Anyway, I got so horny skimming through the videos and decided that I wanted to fulfill this fantasy for my husband and my curiosity is turning into a craving."

I was utterly embarrassed but was soothed by Janice commenting on my bravery and her calling me a lucky bitch, which made us all laugh.

"I'm in," Terrance said. "Me too," Bryon followed.

"Wow Becky, you lucky bitch," Janice exclaimed!

"But you're married Terrance," I noted.

"No worried Rebecca, this can be managed," he said.

"So Bec, you said you had an idea of what you wanted to do. You've got your players, so what's the plan," Janice excitedly asked?

"Well hunny, it all depends; I still need one more player. I need you behind the camera!"

"You want to record it," Janice said in surprise.

"Yes, if all three of you boys are in, I want to have all three of you inside me. I figure since his disc is a rewritable disc we can clear the contents and download the footage to the computer and burn it onto his disc. So the next time he wants to watch it, he will be in for a surprise and all the secrets will be out." I said with a devilish look on my face.

"Wow guys we haven't done anything like this since college," Terrance said.

"When do we want to do this, how do we want to go about it, where can we do this," the guys asked.

I answered their questions, "We will do this at my house, when my husband is away, in fact tomorrow morning would be perfect because my husband is sailing and won't be home until late tomorrow night. As for how we will go about it, I will lead and you guys just follow. But first, thanks to Janice, I have seen that Devon is a perfect candidate with his big thick cock. I have to see if you two will be sufficient."

I had Terrance and Bryon stand up. I waved Janice over and while I knelt in front of Terrance I had Janice do the same in front of Bryon. We unzipped their pants and pulled their flaccid dark cocks from their confines. I wrapped my mouth around Terrance's huge limp cock into my mouth. I did not have to proceed because I knew he would be more than okay for the job. I looked over at Janice who was putting Bryon's cock into her mouth and could already tell that I had my three players. I sucked Terrance's cock into my mouth and wiggled his slowly growing member deep into my throat. I paused and felt the sensation of him progressively growing and stretching my throat. Inch for inch her grew further and further from my lips. When I concluded he was fully erect, I pulled away and released his cock from my throat and passionately sucked his cock, taking advantage of the craving that had overcome me. I was sucking my first black cock and I was loving it. I sucked and stroked him slowly and watched Janice at the same time. She had Bryon fully erect and was stroking him furiously as she sucked him.

"That's enough," I said letting Terrance 11 inch cock fall from my mouth.

Janice looked disappointed but I assured her that I had the evidence I needed. I added that I wanted these guys to have as big of loads as they could. I reminded her that she had drained Devon of his seed and I hoped he would recuperate and have a nice load for me too.

"Okay everyone, let's call it a night," Janice said.

I was thrilled and had what seemed to be a perfect plan ready, "Yeah that sounds good to me. Janice can you be over at 8:30 a.m. We have to set up the bedroom. We will place Ken's 4 tripod light stands around the room and light the place up the best we can. I'll jump in the shower and you'll get Ken's secret disc cleared and learn how to use the video camera the best you can. If you guys can show up at 10:00 a.m. that would be great and we will get started from there."

Everyone agreed and I made my way out of the house with the three guys. Janice closed the door and I made my way to my Durango. Terrance came up behind me and said how nice it was to meet me. He said he would see me tomorrow morning and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around him and smoothed my hands against his chiseled chest. His hands wandered across my breasts and one wandered it way into my pants. I grabbed his hard cock and squeezed it as he curled a finger into my soaking wet pussy. I broke the kiss with a gasp and told him I couldn't wait until tomorrow, but he told me I would have to and walked towards his friends waiting for him in their car.

I drove home and found the video recorder and pulled the tripod light stands into the house. I was extremely excited, but knew I had to get some sleep. It wasn't easy, but eventually I did fall asleep desperately waiting for the morning to arrive.

To Be Continued . . .

12