Keith Doesn't Know Who He Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith took one of Grace's nipples into his mouth. He worked it with his teeth. Grace let out a moan and Grace's hands dropped to her lacy underwear. She rubbed herself through them.

Keith steadily suckled her breast and Grace's feeling of want was uncontrolled. Grace grabbed Keith's face pulling him towards her. She gazed into his gorgeously dark eyes. Keith's salt and pepper hair had fallen slightly into his face from his earlier comb-over.

In the middle of the green grassy bank Grace felt truly wanted. This man Keith wanted her. He knew he loved her.

" Keith I need you to fuck me." Grace begged.

Keith picked Grace up with her legs wrapped around his waist and laid her on the soft grass. The sun bathed them both as Keith looked into Grace's eyes and said "As you wish."

Those dark eyes of Keith's which were already glazed seem to roll back at these words. He grabbed the lace of Grace's underwear and pulled them off and threw them on the ground beside Grace. Grace spread her legs wide allowing Keith a full view of all Grace had to offer. Keith rubbed first his finger over those soft lips. He unfolded one and felt just how wet she was. Her pussy was dripping wet. First one finger then two. He moved his hand drilling her faster and faster with two fingers. Finally she came on his arm.

Keith looked at Grace as she laid her head on onto the grass. She was in love with this moment and him.

Keith moved his head towards her pussy. Keith lips brushed over Grace's wet lips. He began to trace her smooth lips with his tongue. Grace leaned back not able to take it anymore. He began to lightly lick. Grace pulled his hair as he licked and steadily spread those warm sensations throughout Grace's body.

Keith stood up and turned Grace over so her back was facing him. He lightly slapped her ass. Keith eased his huge cock to Grace's entrance and began slowly moving; teasing Grace. Grace moaned. Grace slid back and Keith began to move deeper. Keith slowly buried his shaft deeper and deeper inside Grace. Grace cried out clawing the ground as Keith stretched. This allowed him deeper entrance and Grace quivered as he filled her.

Grace moved with Keith taking him in. Grace could feel every inch of his huge cock as he delved inside me. Grace reached down to feel them joining and moaned in ecstasy. Keith couldn't believe he was with this beautiful girl. Then Keith thought about his wife. He thought about how this was cheating how it would hurt Kate to know he cheated. He stopped. He pulled out of Grace.

Grace caught her breath and saw Keith grabbing his jeans and underwear. "Keith! What's going on! Why did you stop!?" Grace yelled. Keith came and brought Grace her clothes.

While Grace changed Keith talked. "Grace I'm still married I may not be able to have sex with my wife. But I still love her and care for her. Sex isn't truly love. Its about being with the person who means everything to you. I'm not saying you don't mean anything to me. I'm just saying lust took over. Yes your very attractive. You made me want you. I did things to make you want me. Deep downside we probably both didn't want this." Grace finished getting dressed looked at Keith and said "I understand." Grace grabbed her horse and rode off into the distance back to the barn.

Keith arrived alittle later. Mr. Hale asked why and Keith said he had gotten sick. Mr. Hale said go home boy. Keith got home laid in bed and waited for his wife. He let the radio play while he waited. Only to hear this new song play called "Highway Don't Care by Tim Mcgraw." The lyrics worried Keith and it made him think about Kate driving home. She had left him that note early this morning. She was blaming herself for something Keith wanted.

"Bet your window's rolled down and your hair's pulled back

And I bet you got no idea you're going way too fast

You're trying not to think about what went wrong

Trying not to stop 'til you get where you goin'

You're trying to stay awake so I bet you turn on the radio

And the song goes

I can't live without you, I can't live without you, baby

I can't live without you, I can't live without you, baby, baby."

Keith heard Kate's car pull up in the driveway. Keith came around the corner and when Kate came in through the door Keith kissed Kate and just like the song goes he told Kate. "I can't live without baby." Keith kissed Kate long and hard. Keith then told Kate to sit down. Keith was gonna tell her about today with Grace. Once Keith started he didn't pause he didn't stop. Kate was in tears and Keith felt terrible. But Kate stopped crying and sat on Keiths lap and straddled him. She put her hands on his chest and moved her hips around in his crotch.

"Keith I knew you couldn't help yourself. I'm sorry we haven't had sex in awhile. I've already told you why. Can I ask you something?" "Yes Kate anything." "Fuck me long and hard." Keith didn't need anymore encourage me. He brought Kate up to the bed and told her to get undressed. Kate did.

Kate was fierce in bed. She didn't wait. She undid Keiths pants and took his cock in her mouth. Kate sucked him dry. She fondled his balls and deep throated him several times. Keith came in her mouth. Kate could taste the stickiness of Keith he tasted salty. Kate spread her legs wide and welcomed Keith. Kate knew his weakness. Keith plunged deep into his wife's pussy. Her walls were so tight. He almost exploded as soon as he got in. But he held off. Keith knew this was right. Keith was in the right now. Him and his wife fucked all night long.

When Keith woke up his wife left a note that read "Baby enjoyed last night. How about I stop at the store tonight and pick up some fun things. XOXO" Keith knew he had gotten his wife back.

Keith went to work and saw no sign of Grace. When he spoke to Mr. Hale he was told "Well Grace went off to the military early. She went to the Navy. She said you would understand why. She said if you don't there's a note she left you on her bed." Keith ran upstairs and read the note.

"Keith, I love you even though you did the right thing. I probably won't even see you again but I'm pretty sure I'll never forget yesterday. You taught me what love really is. By leaving me and going to see your wife. I miss you a lot. We will never have sex again I'm sure..but I wanna tell you...your a good fuck. Don't think of me I'll be fine. Love Grace."

Keith always kept that note. He never heard of Grace again. Until one sunday morning 10 years later Grace was on the front page obituary. She died over seas and was being brought back home. Keith showed up for the funeral. When the pastor came over to Keith he handed him a picture of Keith himself. "Read the back."Said the pastor. Keith read it and started crying. He broke this girls heart he knew he was done for weather he had a wife or not.

Authors Note:: I know you guys probably hate me now because of the way it ended. To any hearts out there I broke I'm sorry :P

12