All Comments on 'Kelli Comforts Dad'

by SexyBeast

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
glad you are back good writing.

happy your stories as good as before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
As much as I liked the story

I would have liked the ending better if he had just kicked the cheating wife out with nothing. She would have been forced to find out if her boy-toy would even be interested in being a husband let alone as good a one as she had thrown away. Later when the boy-toy had dumped her and she had to find a job to support herself Kelli could have told her mother something along the line of that she should have known there were many women out there praying for a husband like she had, And that Kelli was only glad that she had been first in line.

MackenzieF24UKMackenzieF24UKover 17 years ago
Great!!

Absolutely loved the story, please keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that was beautiful

well this my first time ever leaving a coment but i loved the story was beautiful and erotic.thanks for time and thought put in to the story

David48David48over 17 years ago
Quick change

Linda never knew what hit her! Pretty sick ending as a result. But then...it's fantasy. Pretty good at that! I lowered the boom on a recent relationship as well. Felt really great too! She was fucking her girlfriend. I thought we had an open arrangement. I didn't mind her boffing her friend, only that she include me. She refused, she left, with very little. Now I live with a family members. Female. Mine. I'll write about it sometime...or a friend will. Really...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Brilliant.

That's one of the best stories I've read on here. Many of these stories lack something -- usually consistency, but this one played out as if it were truly happening. The ending was great because I wanted the bitch mother to get hers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent

A real romantic incest story, I loved it from the very beginning, congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

One of the best! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good!!

I have read this story several time and it gets better with each reading. Please write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SexyBeast Delivers

Great storyline, continuity, romance, passion, and powerfully written sex scenes. This story left me drenched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just love

I some times wish for a life like this story but it is only a fantasty. but god the sex would be asome.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 8 years ago
Hot story.

I wish I had a daddy like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm so jealous

I've wanted my step dad Rick since I was 16. I'm 26 now, and still haven't had him yet. I tease him every day, he wants me, but is scared of bitch mum. Loved this story. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail if you want to hit me up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

She kissed him and said, "I really want this, Daddy. I'm ready." To make her point, Kelli leaned back and pulled off her tank top. She reached back and unfastened her bra just as her dad grabbed her.

""

...didnt mom just go to get her nails done? Prolly wouldnt do to be caught before he divorces the bitch!

""

"Oh Daddy, yes! Yes, I love it, please don't stop! I love you, Daddy, oh it's so good," she moaned. Kelli felt so free not having to be quiet or hold her feeling inside while doing it.

""

I'd love to have a screamer and someone vocal! My girl is usually quiet as a church mouse unless she's in the middle of an orgasm.

""

"Make love to me, Daddy. Please."

""

...what's up with that in english writing anyway, putting a comma before a name? It always grates on me when I read it because you usually wouldn't actually pause there if you were saying it out loud! Lol.

""

She told how she'd caught her mother in bed with another man and how traumatic it was. Kelli said she thought she might be messed up for life. The judge came down hard on Linda, ordering her out of the house and giving her nothing in the divorce.

""

Hell, thats almost the best part of the story! Hehehe ;)

I loved that the dad didn't take forever to come around too.

That was a really fun story, thanks for writing! :)

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(8/11/2021)

A fantastical fantasy with a Happily Ever After ending for daddy and his little girl, and the wicked witch got her comeuppance. Nicely done, a fine read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous