All Comments on 'Kellie's Massage Barter'

by kellie_beth

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting in the Story Feedback section under the ANDTHEEND thread, post #147.

I gave you a 5 vote for your effort. I loved your story. Good job.

skip5236skip5236almost 14 years ago
Nicely done...

I liked how you had us in your head through the whole experience...

Paladin178Paladin178almost 14 years ago
Self aware!

It is nice to hear a ladies tale when she knows what she wants and not into playing games. While short, your story shows that you are well aware of the allure of femininity and enjoy sex. Well done!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 14 years ago
Great little fantasy!

Good job! I really enjoyd this!

ARTGARTGalmost 14 years ago
nice job!

really enjoyed it, based on the precum at the tip of my cock

kellie_bethkellie_bethalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comments and emails! I am going to write down some of my other experiences and post them soon. They aren't as wild as this (no actual sex with strangers), but I hope you'll enjoy!

Kellie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent...

Fantastically written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Hi Kellie, great story, if it is true, he was a very lucky man. Keep writing and thanks.

lonewolfhuntinglonewolfhuntingabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

I'll have to start checking Craigslist - maybe we can barter "massages" sometime!

kellie_bethkellie_bethabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the feedback boys! I get turned on just knowing you are reading and picturing what I did, so thanks!

Kellie

Michael_1074Michael_1074almost 13 years ago
I will trade a massage with you anytime.

That was a good one Kellie. I have to say you are a great tease, but you at least don't leave a guy hanging. Thanks for the story.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Just had a massage this past weekend . . .

. . . but it was nothing like that, unfortunately! Next time I'm going to check out Craigslist. That was one hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I've no massage experience...

...but something tells me in my mind that YOU would be exactly the person to learn with!

Back to reality now - just got to go and relieve my tension :) - and I'll ponder your wet pussy whilst I do that........

......Mmmmm - I can almost taste your juices now....my God, I've gotta come in a hurry!

"Thank You for the story.... I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous