All Comments on 'Kelly and Her Mom Ch. 02'

by hardwillingone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You forgot to describe the flavor as you spoke ---

-----of licking their juicy shit holes.

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
What???

DAMN can you say "RAPE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both of your stories should be in the NonConsent/Reluctance catagory not incest, after all no matter how you look at it, IT WAS RAPE. The daughter should be ashamed of herself, helping that asshole RAPE her own MOM...........

tinman69stinman69sabout 17 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Screw those other guys, They don't have a clue!!! You did damned good!!!

hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
Hey

tinman69s, SCREW YOU TOO!!!!!!! I gave the author some good advise, to put a story in the RIGHT catagory, even though it had some incest in it. I just felt that readers should be somehow told in advanced if it has say rape, water sports, scat, or whatever. I didn't once say that it was a BAD story, nor did I say the they are a BAD writer.

What I said Dumb Ass is to put stories in the correct catagory so we as readers can choose to read by catagory or story.. Now to the author, you are a very talented writer, I was ONLY talking about CATAGORY not the story in general. Thanks hardwillingone...

Paul

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Armature.

The CUM shots are the proviso of armature porn movie makers. Cum belongs in a hole. An ass, a pussy or a mouth. There is nothing arousing or sexy in a cum shot. Thats for AMATURES and not for good storytellers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous