Kelly Cass and I Become Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't expect that!!" she said, pushing what she could back inside her.

"I did," I said. "I was looking forward to it. You have no idea how hot you look right now."

"I feel so slutty, laying here with my legs open and a guy's come leaking out of me"

"That's why you look so hot," I said, meeting her gaze. "Now comes the tasty part!!"

Kelly looked at me with a puzzled expression. I leaned forward and started kissing up her thighs, getting ever closer to her messy twat. She looked down, almost in disbelief. "You're not going to..."

"Oh yes I am," I said looking up.

Kelly looked back. "I've never had a guy go down on me after he came in me. You sure??"

"Oh yeah. Most guys don't want to do this-they're really funny about tasting their own come. But it's a real turn on for some of us." I looked up at Kelly, and dove in, sticking my tongue inside her and lapping out as much of my sperm as I could. I pulled up and kissed Kelly, a good helping of come on my mouth. Kelly met my kiss aggressively, and swirled her tongue around mine, getting a good taste of our mixed juice. While we were kissing, my renewed hard on bounced off her clit, making her squirm. We broke our kiss, and I said, "seconds??" as I kissed down her breasts and belly, through her bush to her now spread wide pussy. I licked another big gob of come out of her, flicking her clit as I pulled out, making her jump. I kissed her again, and again our tongues wrestled as she took the come from me. Again my cock teased her clit, but this time I pushed the head on it, making her moan, I went down to her pussy again, this time giving her a good licking, but finishing by rolling my tongue over her clit. She about exploded, her hips thrusting as she came.

"Ohhhhh...aaahhhhhh...IN ME!! I want your cock in me!!" I lifted my mouth off her pussy, going up to kiss her again. Again she met me full on, taking the come off my tongue, and reached for my cock, pulling it toward her and into her. It slid in with a slurp as it plowed into her loose twat, spread from my oral attention, and well lubed with the generous coating of semen from before. I pounded into her, intensifying her orgasm as I easily hit the deepest reaches of her pussy.

"Is that what you want?? My fat cock in your messy cunt?? Tell me!!"

"Oh God that's what I want. I want your big dick fucking my sloppy cunt!! I want you to fill it again!! I want to feel your come dripping out of me all day tomorrow, and when I go back to work on Monday, seeping into my panties while I sit at my desk!!" I hit her hard, my balls slapping on her ass. I could feel my balls getting sticky from the come that was leaking out of her as I thrust in and out. That sent her into a frenzy, her pussy spasming around my cock, her legs around me, pulling me deep as she had another screaming orgasm. I held on as she came, letting the tidal wave subside. When she came down, I raised up so I could see my cock slipping in and out of her. There was a puddle on the sofa where she had washed out her orgasm and some of the come that was still inside her.

"Good thing we're here and not on the bed. There's quite a mess on the cushion," I said.

"It's a king bed, plenty of room to play."

"You should see this, it's so hot," I said, fucking her slowly.

"Well, let's go in the bedroom, maybe I can watch," said Kelly, pushing me up and away. We went into the bedroom, where Kelly had a full length free standing mirror. She set it up so she could watch us from the bed. Kelly had me lie on the bed and climbed on, facing the mirror and away from me. She watched in the mirror as she took my cock and stroked it slowly. "Wow, that's hot."

"What do you see??" I asked.

"I can see you swell when I play with you, but I'm wide open. I don't see myself this way at all."

"Wait til you see yourself stuffed full of cock," I said, pushing up toward her open labia. I was able to see around her to the mirror, it was quite a turn on to watch her playing with me, and I knew it would only get hotter as she took me in, as I could watch my dick splitting that hairy muff.

"Hmm...let's see how that looks." Kelly took my cock and placed the head at her opening and slowly slid me in, taking me all the way to my balls. She was mesmerized watching the live porn action. She slowly began to ride me, her eyes glued to the image in the mirror. On each stroke, she'd take me all the way down, letting her clit hit my balls. Soon she was breathing harder, and a few pushes later, she came, not as intense as before, but still enough to squeeze my cock til it was leaking come inside her.

"That was hotter than I ever imagined it would be," said Kelly as she came down. "It must be a turn on for you too, I can feel your cock getting bigger inside me."

"Turn around," I told her. "I am going to come soon. I want to be able to kiss you when I come."

Kelly got off and turned to face me, resting her open pussy on my cock. I took her hips and moved them back and forth, rubbing her clit on my erection, teasing it with the head at the top of each stroke. Finally she put it inside her and she rode me hard, my balls slapping up against her ass. Her tits shook as she fucked me, giving me a good look at the bounce I had seen under her tops. I took one in my mouth, sucking on the nipple as she rode. I was ready again, so I took Kelly's ass with both hands and pulled her down on me. My cock was reaching her deepest regions, and she felt it.

"You're going to come, you're so hard," she said, looking at me with those Bahama blue eyes. "I want it again, I want to feel you filling my sloppy spermed cunt with more of your seed." Kelly was almost in a trance. I pulled her clit over my cock. "Ohhhhhh...I'm coming too!! Come with me!!" She went into convulsions, bouncing up and down on me, her hips thrashing. I pulled her to me, kissed her hard and she bore down on my cock, sending me into orgasm, filling her with another half dozen bursts of come before I trailed off, the rest slowly spilling into her newly soaked twat. She settled down and released our kiss, sitting up. Her tits were heaving as she panted, out of breath from her orgasm.

Kelly looked at me, I could see in her face the realization that she was flooded. "Ohhhh I'm soooo wet!! You came a bucket in me again."

"You said you wanted to feel it inside you on Monday while you were at work. Just giving you what you want!!"

"I may still be feeling this on Wednesday. I've never been so soaked. I'll be dripping for days." I started to soften up, and Kelly slowly lifted off me, a big stream of come slowing from her pussy, dripping into the hair around my cock, before lying down on my left. She turned on her side to face me, kissing me, gently and sweetly. Semen was still leaking from her, making a streak down her thigh onto the bed. I played in it, catching the steady stream and pushing it back in her pussy and rubbing it into her curls, making them wetter and more tangled than they were already. Kelly laughed as I played in her pussy and bush. "You just can't get enough of that thing, can you??"

"Nope, not hardly. When I get back on Sunday, I'm going to have another crack at it. By then I'll have more come built up. You'll be soaked all day Monday."

Kelly kissed me again, and smiled. "Well we'll see about that," she said smiling. She cuddled up to me, and we kissed softly as we fell asleep.

I woke up to Kelly stroking me. She was looking at my cock intently, as if intrigued by it. I pulled her to me, kissing me. "I woke up and felt you next to me, hard. I can't believe you were hard again after last night. I mean, we wore each other out!!"

"We did. But that's how guys are. We wake up this way. You can keep doing that, and see what happens."

"I think I will," said Kelly, resting her head on my shoulder as she stroked. Her touch was magnificent, her hands soft, and I was soon building to another come. "Wow, you're getting hard."

"Stay at it, you'll get to see what it was doing inside you last night."

Kelly's eyes moved to my cock, watching the head grow fatter as she slowed her pace, touching all the right sensitive spots, and playing with my balls when her stroke reached the base. "Oh that's hot!!" she whispered as a drop of come started to leak from the head. It grew as she applied gentle pressure, finally growing big enough to roll off the head and drop onto the hair below my navel. Another drop appeared. This time, before it could drop off, Kelly rubbed around the head. I was now leaking a steady stream.

"Rub my come up and down my cock," I told her. She did and I grew harder feeling the slickness of my come and her fingers. "Slowly, slowly," I said, my stiff penis throbbing in her hand. "Now watch," I said, seeing that Kelly's eyes were glued to my pulsing erection. She gave me on more stroke and I started to spew, a short burst at first that spilled over Kelly's fingers, then a big one that landed near my belly button, then another that went almost as far. Kelly held my cock straight up, and two more blasts shot out, landing on her wrist and fingers, then another that dropped onto my balls, then the rest that oozed out in small bursts, rolling down over Kelly's fingers and my shaft.

Kelly looked at the white goo that was now all over her fingers and on me, looked back at me, and said, "No wonder you make me such a mess." We kissed and I played with her pussy for a moment, giving her a mini orgasm, her legs closing around my hand as she came quietly. Her pussy was still wet from last night, and I could feel the slickness as she came, a mix of her new orgasm and my spent come. She held me close, then opened her eyes. "Good morning!!" she said. "What a wake up. But we gotta get going, or we'll spend the day here, and you'll never get to see your parents." We got up showered, and I was off to New York.

I returned from New York late Sunday to find Kelly working around her apartment in cut offs and a loose tank top. She was obviously not wearing a bra, as I could see her lovely tits bouncing freely under her shirt. "Oh, good, you're here," she said. "I've been cleaning up and moving some things, I need some help on a couple of them."

"Sure," I said, thinking I'd get to watch Kelly moving around in her loose fitting top, and get a glimpse of her goodies while she was working.

"I washed some dishware, can you put it up in the cabinet over the fridge??"

"OK," I said. "Can you hand it up??" I got up on a step stool while Kelly stood below, handing me up several serving pieces. I got a nice view of her tits as she reached for each item and handed it up. I also changed a bulb in her kitchen fixture and hung up some curtains she had washed. She helped me move a couple pieces of furniture in the living room, leaning forward, which allowed me a great look at her tits as her top drooped. She also was moving some other things, bending forward enough that from behind, I could see a hint of bush as her cutoffs rode up. At one point, I was standing right behind her, and I traced a finger up her thigh, reaching into her shorts to find she was not wearing panties. I momentarily played with her pussy, making her jump.

"You know what happened the last time you did that!!" Kelly said, smiling back at me.

"I see you're ready for me, too," I said, pulling the open leg aside and rubbing her outer lips.

"Not as ready as you think. I didn't put panties on because I was still a little sore from the pounding you gave me the other night. I'm still feeling it." Kelly looked at me and smiled. "And still feeling your come in me, too."

"Maybe we can work something out. I have an idea that won't beat you up any more." I took her hand and led her to the sofa.

"Oh?? What did you have in mind??"

I sat down, and sat Kelly next to me. "I know you can't really take a full blown fuck, but maybe if you got me to the point where I'm about to come, and then put me inside you, that would get us both what we need. I watched you when you were giving me that marvelous hand job yesterday, you seemed to be really getting into it." I kissed her softly and squeezed her right breast.

"Hmmmm...that sounds like it could be fun," said Kelly. "I was getting excited giving you the hand job yesterday, and was really turned on watching you come. I'm already getting turned on thinking about this, jerking you then putting your dick in me just as you come...MMM!!"

I stood Kelly up and unbuttoned her shorts, unzipped them and let them fall to the floor. Her light brown bush was already parted as her labia opened. She then pulled me up, and got my shorts off, taking my cock in her hand and stroking me to full hardness. She sat down and took me in her mouth, giving a couple minutes of oral attention. I pulled away, telling her if she wasn't careful, she'd be swallowing her load very soon. I sat down next to her and kissed her. She leaned into me, and I felt her hand reach over, taking my balls and playing with them, then stroking me, gently, slowly, lovingly, as she worked my cock closer to orgasm. Her touch was exquisite as always, alternately playing with my balls and stroking me all the way from the base to the head. I reached over and ran my finger up and down her opening slit, lingering on her clit.

"Go easy, I'm still a little sensitive," she said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I will. If you want, you can just stroke me til I come, anywhere you want."

"I'm going to-I want you to come inside me," Kelly said softly. "I can still feel your come in me from Friday, but you know how I love when you shoot a hot load into me."

"I do," I said. "I just don't want you to feel you have to be in discomfort to accommodate me."

Kelly kissed me. "Oh, no. I want this." She kept stroking my shaft and playing with my balls, and I was soon leaking a stream of come onto her fingers. "You're getting close, I can feel you swelling, and I love how your big heavy balls are getting tighter." She leaned back onto the sofa, guiding me along with her hand still holding my cock. She lay back, her legs open to accept me as she pulled me over her. The look of Kelly's sweet face, her soft tits and spread labia peeking from her soft bush was like a dream. Kelly, feeling my cock start to throb, pulled me to her, pushing the head into her wide open pussy, saying "Come for me, shoot it all inside me." The feel of her pussy, still slick from a couple of days earlier, send me over the edge, and I started to come when my head was about halfway into her welcoming vagina. I kept spurting as I hit bottom, thick bursts of semen splashing her cervix and into her womb. The rush of come set her off, and I could feel her hips thrusting into me as she had her orgasm while I was filling her. We kissed hard and lustily as I held my cock deep in her and she rode out her orgasm. I finally stopped spewing, and Kelly relaxed, now in the afterglow. We looked at each other.

"That was hot," said Kelly. "I know we're all supposed to want our men to take their time and not come too soon, but sometimes it's a real turn on to know that you've made your guy so hot he can't hold back once he's in your pussy-and you started coming even before you were all the way in me!! Man, was that intense!!"

I smiled at Kelly. "Your touch is amazing. You know just when you're getting me to the edge, and how to send me over. Another ten seconds, I'd have shot all over that pretty pussy and your belly. Your touch and timing are perfect." We kissed again, and I pulled off Kelly. She lay there a minute, just savoring the glow. As she did, a thick stream of sperm oozed from her still gaping cunt down her ass and onto the sofa. She scooped up what she could from her ass and pushed it back inside herself.

"Want to keep as much of that as I can," she said looking up at me. "Going to be a nice memory at work tomorrow." She got up and pulled on her cutoffs, then found and put on her tank top. I dressed, and we were ready for dinner. "How about a couple slices of pizza??"

"Sounds good. Something quick is in order, I have to get headed back upstate."

We went to a place a couple of blocks away that had pretty good pizza. While we were standing at the counter, I went to the soda cooler to get a couple of drinks. I looked over at Kelly standing at the counter in her cutoffs. Just as I looked over, a white streak appeared rolling down her left thigh. Kelly looked over at me, breaking into that 1000 watt smile, reached down and gathered up the come on her leg, and licked her fingers. She blew a kiss at me, the smile still in her eyes. I went back over to the counter, and Kelly laid her head on my shoulder, and whispered, "my shorts are soaked too."

I looked around, nobody was looking, and ran my hand up into her shorts. There was a puddle of come in the crotch. "Sorry," I said.

"I'm not!! I love when you make a mess out of me. Now I'll have you with me for a couple of days."

We went back to her place, I gathered up my stuff and headed home. Kelly and I spent half a dozen weekends together that summer, each one filled with hot sex. At the end of the summer, she had decided she was going to take the meteorology certificate class at Mississippi State, and was moving south. I helped her load the U Haul she was taking most of her things in, making for a sweaty weekend in August. Kelly was dressed for it, wearing as she did much of the summer, cut offs and a tank top. Watching her move around as we lifted and loaded was a treat, giving me many looks at her sweet tits, and sometimes a look at her panties and occasionally a peek of pubes. Finally on Sunday afternoon, we had loaded everything but the big sofa, which she was leaving behind. It was big and bulky, thus hard for two people to move. She had paid only $20 for it at a yard sale when she first got the apartment, so it was not a big loss. We sat down on it together as we looked around the now empty apartment. I took Kelly's hand as we sat catching our breath.

"So at the end, this is all that's left." I looked at her. "We have quite a few memories on this piece of furniture."

Kelly smiled. "We sure do!! I remember the first time we were on it. I still think of that fondly," she said, her eyes meeting mine.

"I bet there's one more memory to be made on it,' I said, taking both her hands in mine, turning her toward me.

"Oh I'm sure there is," said Kelly, leaning forward to kiss me, short and sweet, then deeper. I pulled her top off, revealing the pretty breasts I'd been watching bounce all day, and she unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off me. We shared a long deep kiss as we played our hands over each other's chests, enjoying the feel of each other. I pulled Kelly up, standing her in front of me. I unbuttoned and unzipped her cutoffs, letting them fall to the floor, leaving her in front of me in only white lace panties. A few stray curls escaped onto her shapely thighs.

"Kinda fancy for moving day, I said, smiling at her.

"A work day doesn't have to mean ugly undies," Kelly said, laughing. "Besides, I thought you'd like these."

"I do," I said. "Too bad they won't be on long." I took each side of the waist and pulled down slowly, exposing Kelly's soft bush and parted lips. They fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. I took her by the hips and pulled her to me, nuzzling in the luxurious hair between her legs, and running my tongue the length of her labia and swirling it around her clit, lingering there for a moment. I played my tongue over her opening for a few moments, til she was grabbing my hair, then moved her around and eased her onto the sofa so I could get her into position for a good licking. I knelt between her legs, kissing and nibbling up her thighs to her furry mound, then kissed around the edges of her curls, lightly licking her outer lips. Kelly pushed herself to me, encouraging me to get into her. I finally licked all the way up her pussy from bottom to top, my flat tongue dragging over her whole pussy, but hanging the tip over her clit momentarily.