Kelly Cass and I Become Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about one for good luck??" said Kelly, stroking my cock gently.

"Making love to you is ALWAYS good luck!!"

Kelly rolled onto her back, pulling me up over her, still stroking me. She pulled me toward her, placing the head of my dick at her opening. I wanted to play the head on her clit, but she kept pulling me in. "I know how you love to play with me, but just fuck me. I want all the baby making sperm you have to give me."

There was still a lot of my come inside her from the previous round, and I slid in easily. I knew I would soon be giving her a lot more. I started pumping slowly, feeling the slurp of my previous load inside her. Kelly met me at each stroke, eager to make me come in another flood of sperm loaded semen. We kissed hard, and I could feel her tits on my chest. It was like we were in a full body press, and it was hot. Soon we were pounding at each other in a race to the finish. I was getting harder and thicker inside Kelly's messy twat. We broke our kiss and stopped, looking into each other's eyes. My cock was in her stretching her pussy, my balls on her ass, ready to unload. Kelly wrapped her legs around me.

"I'm going to come in your sweet baby maker again," I said.

"Give me your come, fill me with your hot sperm, give me your baby," Kelly said, almost pleading. "I know you're ready, I want to feel it shooting inside me; I want to feel it in me while I'm doing my lecture, making me pregnant while I'm standing there on stage." She ground her pussy into me a few more strokes, and I was over the top, filling her to overflowing with burst after burst of my hot seed. Our eyes met.

"I think I made you a mess again," I said.

"You did, and I'm not even going to clean it up. I don't want to lose any of that baby making sperm you gave me."

I pulled out, looking down to see a large glob of my come spill out of Kelly's flooded pussy. I pushed it back in with my finger. "Don't want to lose any," I said, smiling at Kelly.

She looked at me and smiled. "I think there's more than enough inside me to do what we're trying to do." She got up, kissing me, and crossed the room to pull a bra and panties from her suitcase, come running down her left leg as she did so. She scooped it up and licked her finger, looking back at me. "Who needs the free hot breakfast??" She pulled her panties on and then her bra, then a plaid skirt and light brown sweater, and finally her boots. I got dressed as well, and we were off to her presentation.

We arrived at the lecture hall, and I pulled up to the front to drop her off. She kissed me quickly before getting out. Just before she closed the door, she leaned in, telling me her panties were already soaked. She blew me a kiss and was off. I parked and went inside, joining her back stage. I introduced her and went out to sit in one of the first few rows in the auditorium, as I typically did. Kelly started her talk, capturing the attention of everyone in the hall, as she usually did. About 10 minutes into her talk, she looked over at me, a sparkle in her eyes. She paused a moment, then continued. She finished her lecture and the question and answer session that followed. I had promised her lunch, so we worked our way out of the building to the car. We got in and I prepared to head to the restaurant. Kelly stopped me just about as I was going to shift into reverse to get out of the spot. She took my face in her hands and kissed me, long and deep, with an intensity I had not felt before. As we pulled away from each other, she looked at me, and I saw a look in her eyes I had not seen til that moment.

"I'm pregnant," said Kelly, her eyes gleaming.

"You're sure??" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she said, breaking into a smile. "When I got pregnant with my first two kids, at the moment my husband's sperm fertilized me, I had this feeling inside, unlike anything else I've ever felt. You know how I looked at you during the lecture??"

"Yes, I noticed you looking over about ten minutes in."

"I had that feeling just at that moment, same as the first two times. I'll see the doctor in a couple of weeks to confirm, but that sensation has been right before. We're going to have a baby!!" Kelly exclaimed, a big smile on her face.

I smiled back at her, and took her hands. "We did it!!" I said, looking in her eyes. "You're so beautiful and I love you dearly. This is wonderful-I could not be happier, and there is no one else I would have wanted to do this with. Let me know when you have the 'official' word." We kissed again, and went off to lunch. We had a great conversation as we always did, and I took Kelly out to catch her flight. I walked her to security, leaving her at the gate. I took her hands and looked into her eyes.

"I know the next few weeks may be a little weird, given the situation. If you need anything, call me."

"I will," said Kelly, her eyes glistening. "I'll call you as soon as I get my test back. I love you."

"I love you too. I'll talk to you soon."

Kelly was off to her plane. She called me that night to let me know she was home OK. About three weeks later, the phone rang at my desk. It was Kelly.

"I just got back from the doctor," said Kelly.

"And..." I said.

"He confirmed it. I'm pregnant!!"

"Excellent," I said. "Any word on a due date??"

"Mid November," said Kelly.

"Good, good," I said. "Did you tell your husband yet?? How did it go when he got home that weekend??

"He got home that Friday evening. We had sex three times on Friday and Saturday, and once more on Sunday. He knew I was going to the doctor today, and I might be pregnant, so it won't be a surprise to him."

Four times on the weekend," I said, teasing Kelly. "He must have missed you. But if you were my wife, I'd be doing that all the time."

"Don't I know it!!" said Kelly laughing.

While we were talking, we made arrangements for Kelly to come out and do another guest lecture in October, which she agreed to readily. Aside from getting a good presenter for our program, I'd get to see her before the baby was born. "Let me know if you need anything. Love you," I said.

"Love you too. I'll talk to you soon." We hung up. We'd talk to each other frequently over the next nine months.

October rolled around soon enough, and it was time for Kelly to come out for her lecture. I made the arrangements, and I met her at the airport when she arrived. It is said a pregnant woman has a glow about her; Kelly was absolutely luminescent. We met with a deep kiss, taking each other's hands while we kissed. When we broke, I put my hand on her belly, now quite large as she was in her 8th month.

"You look wonderful," I said, my hand still on Kelly's belly.

"I feel like such a blob," said Kelly, with a laugh.

"You're not at all. You have that wonderful glow pregnant women get, even more than the usual radiance you have."

"You're so full of it," Kelly said, smiling. We went off to dinner, and back to her hotel. It was already getting late, so we didn't stay up talking as we usually did. I undressed Kelly, unbuttoning her short dress. I looked at her in her lace bra and panties, her pregnant belly sticking out. I got undressed and watched as she undid her bra, then pulled her panties down and off. Her breasts were a bit larger than usual, as they would soon be needed for the baby. Her belly hung over her light brown bush. It was, interestingly, a turn on.

"You look so beautiful," I said to her.

"I feel so...big," she said, rubbing her belly. "I don't feel very pretty right now."

"You're having our baby. How could you be anything but beautiful??" I walked to her, taking her hands in mine. "I've never seen you look better, and I've never loved you more than I do right now."

Kelly kissed me. "You're sweet, and I love you so much."

We climbed into bed, Kelly on her right side with her back to me. I played with her hair and kissed her gently on the neck. My left hand reached over her, taking hers. I felt her wedding set as our fingers intertwined.

"Your husband has no idea about this, does he??" I asked.

"Not at all," said Kelly. "He thinks he got me pregnant right after the last time I was out here."

My cock stiffened at the notion that another man's wife was having my baby, and he didn't know it wasn't his. Kelly reached behind her to feel my now very stiff erection. She played with it a few moments til I was leaking come on her fingers.

"Make love to me," she said softly.

I moved around so I would have easier access to her, and rubbed the head of my cock on her labia from behind. It didn't take long and she was ready for me to enter her. I did so, gently, only putting first the head in, then about half my length. I stroked in and out slowly, rubbing my swelling cockhead on her clit with each stroke, never going more than half way in at any time. Soon Kelly was breathing hard, and I felt her pussy get very wet as she had her orgasm. I held my dick inside her while she came, savoring the feel of her pulsing pussy around me. She reached down and held the part of my cock that was not inside her, and played with my balls, guiding me in and out of her. I could feel her wedding set on my cock and balls as she played with them, which was a real turn on.

"You're getting ready to come, I can feel your balls getting tighter and your cock stiffer and fatter." She slowed her pace to prolong the feeling, knowing she was going to push me over the edge soon. She was soon ready for my load. "Come inside me," she said. "Come in my married, cheating, pregnant pussy. I've missed your cock and your come, I want to feel it in me again." She squeezed my balls and I started to come, spewing long spurts into her throbbing vagina while she held my cock. "That was hot," she said as I finished, "feeling you throb and pulse while you came in me."

We drifted off to sleep, curled up together. It was a happy moment. We woke the next morning together. After we went to the bathroom and took care of our morning needs, we were back in bed together, Kelly stroking my morning hard on. We were facing each other, kissing as she jerked me off. I told her I was going to come, and she held my cock over her, making me shoot a nice load over her bulging belly. Kelly rubbed it in to her skin, playing in it as it got sticky.

"Funny how just a little white fluid can lead to this," she said as she played in my come, and holding her stomach.

I laughed. "Right here in this very hotel about 8 months ago, too. I'm just glad it's mine that did it to you. I'm still amazed that you asked me to do this."

Kelly smiled. "I'm glad we did this. No regrets, none at all." She kissed me and got up to shower. We got ready and went to breakfast, then her lecture, and I took her to the airport. We again shared a long hug and passionate kiss as she went to security.

"I'm due in about two weeks, I'll call you as soon as I can after the baby is born." said Kelly.

I smiled back at her. "I'll be waiting to hear from you. Be well." We parted ways and she was off back to Atlanta.

Ten days later, my phone rang. I picked up to hear Kelly's exuberant voice. "It's a girl!!"

I was speechless for a moment. "That's wonderful!!" I said excitedly. "How did everything go??"

"Very well. It was the easiest delivery of any of my kids. She's beautiful!!"

"Of course she is. She has the most beautiful mom in the world," I said. "I wish I could have been there."

Kelly laughed. "That would have been nice. I wish you could have been here too."

Kelly had the baby on a Friday, so I flew into Atlanta that night, coming up to see her Saturday morning. She looked great, and the baby was indeed beautiful. No one else was there when I arrived, and I kissed Kelly deeply. We looked at each other as we broke the kiss, then kissed again. Kelly gave me the baby to hold.

"She really is beautiful," I said to Kelly, "as is her mom, who is the most beautiful woman in the world." I looked at the baby, then again at Kelly. "Look what we did together!!" Kelly beamed. "I just hope our baby turns out well, and has your kind and generous nature."

"That's funny," I said, looking at her. "I was thinking I hope our baby has your smarts and drive. If she's half as good looking as her mom, she'll be gorgeous!!" We looked at each other a long moment. "You think we can get away with having another??"

Kelly looked at me longingly. "I'd love that, in a year or two, but I don't think it's going to happen. Years ago, when I first got married, my husband and I settled on having three. He was pretty set on that. In fact he even mentioned in the last few weeks that I should get my tubes tied when I had this baby. So I'm afraid this is the last baby I'll have."

"Too bad," I said. "I'd love to have had another, oh, four or five with you."

Kelly laughed. "I think my husband would get suspicious after the first two, since every time I came back from one of your conferences, nine months later I'd have another baby!!" She took my hand in hers. "But I'd have liked one or two more." Kelly's eyes shone as she spoke. I leaned over and kissed her again. I bid Kelly farewell, and asked her to call me if she wanted to do another conference. She said she would, and we parted.

Since then, Kelly's daughter-our daughter-has been the light of our eyes, though more vicariously for me, since I'm in the background. Still, it's been a joy to watch her grow up. Now on the threshold of her teen years, she has turned into the sweet, smart, ambitious and attractive young lady we had hoped for, and she is a joy to all around her. Kelly, now in her mid 40's, gets more gorgeous by the day. She still comes out to participate in my lecture series, though not as often now. While we sometimes wish we could have had another baby together, the fact that we can't has just freed our love making, and it's like that first summer all over again whenever we get together. After over 20 years of our relationship, it's now still hot sex, but always two old dear friends making love. Since Kelly cannot come out as often as in the past, she has recruited several of her colleagues to be part of my program, and I have had the pleasure of working with, among others, Samantha Mohr, Kim Perez, Kristin Dodd and Nicole Mitchell. They are all accomplished professionals and a joy to work with. All of them have found their way into my bed while visiting, which is another whole story.