All Comments on 'Kelly, the Masseuse'

by carlyle2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love the massage stories

Great story! I hope to hear more of your visits there!

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
Very Descriptive and Tantalizing

Loved it. Yes, these oriental women are the best. Great job.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
That's how standard massages can become sensuous

The masseur or masseuse's body can accidentally be exposed, his or her hands can accidentally brush the client's genitals, the towel or drape cover can accidentally slip off the table; all kinds of incidents can happen by accident, or otherwise. As a certified massage therapist, I had a surprisingly high percentage of those incidents occur while I was massaging a client. With the client's unspoken approval, those massages slowly developed into very sensuous experiences, almost always culminating in his or her fulfilling sexual release at the massage's happy ending. I've retired, but I still give sensuous massages to all who suggest their approval. I no longer charge for those sessions, so that I can have access to a wide variety of body types on which to continue perfecting my erotic massage techniques. Stimulating stories like this one almost make me want to massage everyone I meet to see what develops. Author carlyle2 is a talented writer, so I hope to find more massage contributions submitted by him soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Super story

Looking forward to another story!

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Great story & you did great with painting a word picture.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous