All Comments on 'Kelly's Conversion'

by notmine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Unfortunately there are real people as sick as

the hero of this tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The story is disturbing

I give it a 50 rating because there were a lot of sentence fragments, and other editing mistakes.

However, the author gave us a very good, if disturbing, glimpse into the mind of an obsessive and twisted individual. The thoughts and feelings of anyone else beside himself are as nothing to him; all that matters is his self-gratification. Of course, the woman must suffer because she rejected his advances. To him, that makes complete sense. Similarly, even though he drugged her and then raped her, he sees it completely differently. She's a "slut," and behaved sluttishly. He is not motivated by love, nor really lust or desire -- his motivation is to punish, humiliate and ultimately destroy this woman simply because it amuses him to do so, and because he feels she deserves it for not going out with him. (Perhaps she sensed his true self all those years before? Better a drunken philandering husband than a sadistic predator, I would say)

Whether intentional or not, the author has done a very good job of showing us a glimpse into the cruel and soulless heart of a predator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great

great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic!

Fucking awesome story. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Need editor to this good storyline

The storyline is fine but you definitely need an editor. It's hard to read with so many errors in grammar and sentence structure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sickening

hmm you are one sick individual! Borderline serial killer perhaps? There is nothing erotic about putting someone through that much pain. And you really should have left the line out about ur blood, cum and shit covered dick. That's just fucking nasty!!!

slut2002gyrlslut2002gyrlover 15 years ago
so hot

for a nonconsensual story, this has all the makings of a real winner!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous