Ken and Raven Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven was so focused on the feelings in her pussy and ass that her hands dropped off her tits. She reached over her head to grab big handfuls of the blanket and held tight. At this point her entire being was given over to the pleasure Mike was giving her.

"She'll take this." Seeing her move like that Mike knew he had her. The only concern he had was that she wouldn't respond well to deep anal. It was a chance he would take and if she didn't like it she wouldn't run. The rest of the pleasure was more in the balance than one thing she didn't like. Especially if he lied and promised not to do it again.

Now he started moving deeper with each thrust into her ass. As he reached new depths he alternated between flicking her clit and twisting the dildo in her pussy. Her breathing was getting faster as he did it and he knew she was getting close to another orgasm.

Keeping things the way they were he sped up his movements and she didn't disappoint him. Her orgasm wasn't as sudden as the last one but it was there. He started twisting both dildos as he fucked her ass and let the sensations build.

Raven's orgasm almost hurt. Her overstressed body didn't know what to do but it went with pleasure. This was a different kind of climax. It built slowly and every thrust moved her a little deeper. She'd never felt this kind of pleasure running through her body and immersing her sensation. The last orgasm she'd had other times but this was something new.

Mike waited for her second, deeper groan. That's when he knew he had her caught. He was breathing heavy himself both from pleasure and from the effort he was putting in. Keeping the same speed he started he started fucking her pussy with again while feeding more of the other dildo into her ass. When he felt the end hit the deep spot in her ass he held it there and worked her clit hard.

She still didn't know if this felt good or bad. Her responses were confused and overloaded. She knew it should hurt when he was that deep in her ass but it caused her to crest another orgasm. The overstuffed feeling was so incredible that she wanted more. "More. I need more." She didn't know she had spoken out loud and it turned into another moan as the pleasure washed over her.

He kept up the same movements in her pussy and on her clit while he twisted the dildo up her ass. He knew he needed to push past that bend to reach his goal. Raven was writhing on the bed as she came but not enough to interfere with his movements. She had self-bound herself with her grip on the blanket and pushing on the chair. "Natural sub. What a lovely present." Mike was very pleased with her at this moment.

He slowly pulled out most of the dildo from her ass and drizzled a line of lube along the shaft. Turning it he put more onto the other side. He wanted it to slide smoothly along her ass walls as he took her last cherry. Once it was slick again he shoved it as deep as he had it before and hit the end of her ass hard.

She came again at that thrust and was whispering "More. More. More." even though she didn't know what more she could take. She didn't know what more there was. She just knew that there was something else that she needed to make her come as hard as that last time.

Mike gave a twisting push and felt the dildo bend around her inner curves. Raven came again at the new feeling and then she was flying. He worked with tiny thrusts in that untouched area of her ass and she was beyond words. Her body was covered in sweat and her orgasm was obvious by the sounds.

One more solid thrust and he felt the end of the long dildo pop into her colon. He had taken her as deep as he could and now was the time to find out how she felt about that. He held it in place while he waited.

Raven had no idea what Mike had just done but it was incredible. Something gave inside of her ass but it didn't hurt. It was the itch she wanted scratched. Her groan was low and wild. Her whole body, inside and out, was screaming with pleasure. "Yes!"

With that question answered he worked the head back and forth through her inner ring. Every time it went through she jerked and came again. After about a dozen times he slowly pulled back and left a few inches inside her ass.

Just as slowly he pulled the dildo out of her pussy. A flood of pent up cum came with it and poured onto the bed. Her pussy was bright red and gaping open from having the thick toy in for so long. The dildo in her ass was like a tail. He thought she looked wonderful.

He was ready to burst himself. It only took a few strokes of his lubed hand to make his balls tighten and he pointed the end of his cock at her wide open pussy. He kept her attention on her diminishing climax by slowly fucking her ass and then shot his jets of white cum into her wide open pussy. This wasn't part of their discussion but he loved shooting his cum into a gaping hole.

When he was empty he pulled the dildo out of her ass with a sudden jerk. She gasped and looked up at him. He was smiling at her. "I thought that would wake you up. Lay still while I get a washcloth. You did make a mess." She weakly smiled back and him then relaxed on the bed.

He wiped up their mixed cum so she would never know his was there. Her ass was just as red as her pussy and still gaped open. He left the warm wet washcloth covering them as he lay next to her.

"So how long until we meet again?" He looked down at her with that same gentle smile. "You were magnificent."

Raven was so tired all she wanted to do was sleep. Her smile reflected her satisfaction. "You were magnificent yourself. I'm going to need to recover for a while. You were right that I would be sore." She reached down and pressed on the washcloth between her legs. "I'm going to remember this for days every time I sit down."

"So next week then? I wouldn't want you to get too frustrated." Mike pressed a little for the next meeting. He didn't want to give her enough time to feel guilty.

Raven looked at the ceiling again. "Next week. And don't stop texting me. I like that a lot."

"I promise you'll like a lot of things." He already had ideas for how he would take her next time. She was going to learn to enjoy her submissive side.

12