Ken Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

"Okay, I want our place in my name though, and I also want cameras in my place both bedrooms."

"Good, you pay for the cams in the second bedroom and I'll do the first for you, or you can take this place and pay for the cams I put in my room."

"Good deal."

"Ken, as soon as you can, I need you to get a dedicated laptop and the same DVD editing program that I use. I'm going to need your help editing these videos. We're making them faster than I can finish them.

"Okay partner, Will Monday do?"

"Monday will be great, Ken! It won't take you long to learn the basics, and I can do the finer stuff. I can buy a DVD copier for twelve hundred bucks that will do ten DVD's at a time. Jewell cases are less than twenty five bucks a hundred and we can use our own printers to do the first set of labels." "Good! Then we can do a first mailing to the wholesalers almost as soon as we can get the editing done."

"That's right, Ken, and we need to. We need to get money coming to those girls soon or we'll lose our credibility."

"Maybe the girls will help with packaging." Ken went to bed with his head swimming with ideas. Could they really pull it off? The next day was school as usual. Four lectures two hours of library, a one hour workout and a an hour at the Student Union inviting people to the weekend party.

Ken grabbed his overnight bag with his suit and dress shoes, fresh socks, underwear, toiletries, and the disks with videos of the new girls. Then he drove to the city to Lou's club thankful for the valet services that Lou provided.

Ken greeted Lou fifteen minutes before Alma was to arrive. "Hiya sweetheart!"

"Hi lover! How's my man?"

"Fit and ready, Honey. Mark and I put these videos together for you. They are the porn stars we have signed on so far, except for the redhead. We just didn't have time to sign her yet but I thought you' d want to take a peek at her. I think she'll be pretty popular around here after Mark works with her a little."

"Here comes Alma now. Go make her happy."

"My pleasure. I could love her. She's a fine woman."

"Now you're making me jealous. Go to her now and please come by and see me before you go to school tomorrow."

"Okay, Lou."

"Alma, luv, you're looking gorgeous tonight!"

"And you look handsome as ever, Ken. I've missed you all week. I don't know what you do to me but my husband asked me who is the new man in my life. I asked him why he asked. He told me he hadn't seen me this radiant since we were married. He'd like to meet you."

"Damn! I hope he doesn't put out a contract on me."

"Oh no, don't you worry about that, Honey. He travels a lot in his business and he understands the needs of a woman like me. He has his needs too and fine white ladies are available to satisfy them when He's out of town. I guess you might call me a trophy wife. He's a good man and he loves me in his own ways. I don't lack for anything except a lot of his attention. I do my best to represent him here in town society. Since that involves charity work and dealing with church people I need to be very discrete. He likes to have me looking sexually satisfied when I'm out and about so that the hungry men know I'm not that hungry. That's why we're glad to be members here. He's too busy to come here very often, but he has been in a few times. He knows and appreciates how Lou cares for us. "Let's take our drinks and go up to my room. I don't want to share you with anyone tonight." Entering the suite, Alma kicked off her shoes and sat on the sofa.

Ken sat down at the end. "Put your feet up here on my lap, luv. Let me give you my special foot rub."

"Mmm, that feels so good. I've been on those feet all day."

"What did you do"

"I was a hostess at an art and antique auction. We raised five hundred thousand dollars for the children's hospital. It was a pretty big event. It feels wonderful to be here with you and just relax. Do you want some dinner?"

"Yes. Are you hungry?

"I'm starved. I haven't eaten since six o-clock this morning."

"I'll call room service." Ken ordered fillets and scampi with all of the trimmings and chocolate mousse for dessert.

"Would you like to get into something more comfortable."

"Yes, that might be nice. You might want to get out of your suit and into a robe too."

Ken helped Alma up from the sofa and led her by her hand into the bedrooom where he tenderly undressed her, hung her dress over the chair, and placed her shoes neatly on the floor in front of it.

"Now it's my turn to undress you."

Alma returned the favor just as tenderly. "Mmm, I love how gentle you are with me, Ken." She hung Ken's suit in the closet and neatly placed his shoes under the bed. "You can park your shoes under my bed anytime." She stood in front of Ken and whispered, "Hold me. I've waited all week to feel your arms around me."

"Mmm, I've looked forward to holding you like this. You feel so warm and soft against me." Ken kissed her lips, softly sucking and gently teasing them with his teeth. He slid his hands down Alma's back and cupped her soft round ass cheeks in his hands.

Alma broke the kiss and slid her arms around Ken's neck giving her body completely to him. "I need you deep inside of me. But I love standing here with you holding me like this."

Ken kissed her around her neck and ears. "I love the scent of your hair and your perfume. It's very light and feminine yet very intoxicating. I love feeling your beautiful sexy tits against me, and I love feeling your lovely waxed pussy against my leg"

"I love kissing you, Ken. You make me feel like a young girl in love with a strong and protective man." Alma looked up into Ken's eyes silently asking for his kiss.

Ken was happy to grant her wish. He kissed her with more passion than before, sucking at her lips then teasing with his tongue then his teeth. His tongue pushed it's way into her open mouth and found it's mate.

When the kiss finally broke the two were breathing hard and feeling weak in their knees. They sank onto the bed and into a missionary position. Ken's hard cock naturally found it's way into Alma's hot wet and welcoming pussy. With two easy pushes he was completely embedded in her.

"Yesss, Lover, you feel so good deep inside of me like this. I could cum without either of us moving at all." Alma giggled, "but my pussy won't let me. She wants to fuck and she's my boss" Her hips pushed upward taking Ken's cock just a little deeper. Her legs wrapped around his as she backed off a little. "Oh fuck, yeah. Fuck me lover, fuck me hard and make me cum."

Ken began fucking with long, slow and deep strokes as he caressed her cheek with his hand and looked into her eyes. At his deepest he was pressing asainst her cervix and using his pubic bone to massage her swollen clit while his shaft caressed her G-spot as his cock slid back and plunged home again.

"Damn it, Ken, you're making me cum already. I wanted to make it last. Don't hold back, Honey, please cum with me. Oh God,yes, give it to me! Cum honey! Cum!" Alma was thrusting and writhing on Ken's cock as she climbed a powerful orgasm.

Ken was thrusting into her hard and fast as the hot cum churned in his balls. "CUM, Baby, CUM!"

"OH! OH! OOOHHH!! AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

"AAAAHHHH! AHH! AHH! AHH! OH Oh! Oooohhhhh. ... Whew! Damn, your pussy feels sooo good!" "Damn! That was quick but great. Ken, you make me cum like a teenager fucking an older married man."

"And how would you know?"

"I was one once. When I was still a virgin, I met an older married man. He was handsome and charming. He also loved young pussy. I knew he was a player but I wanted him. At that age I was horny all the time and wanted to get fucked so bad I couldn't stand it. He was hung like you and he knew how to use it. When he took me the first time, he loved me all over when he went down on me I came when his tongue first touched my clit. He savored my hot little pussy for a long time. I don't know how many times I came but the last time was incredible. I loved holding his head and rubbing his hair while he was down there. By the time he took my virginity, I was so ready tears were rolling down my cheeks. He put me on top. I was so wet I just slid down on his beautiful cock. I wanted him all the way inside of me so bad I just kept bearing down until I felt a quick sharp pain and then bottomed out. I sat there on him and began shaking. I was coming again. He started fucking me gently at first but I wanted it faster. I was coming again and I had just cum only a moment before. Then it was like one big continuous orgasm as he fucked me. When he finally swelled just before he came I went into an even bigger cum. I was squirting my hot juice all over him. Afterward, I wanted to suck him. It just seemed like a natural thing to do. Our affair didn't last long but I loved every moment of it. You remind me of him." "Wow! You've got me hard again." Ken took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it until it was hard, then he sucked the other one. He kissed his way down Alma's body teasing, tonguing, sucking, and nipping at all the little pleasure spots along the way. He detoured around her pussy choosing to enjoy the soft skin high on her inner thighs until she couldn't take it any longer.

Alma took hold of Ken's head and guided it to her hungry pussy.

Ken slid his arms under her thighs and held her ass cheeks in his hands.

Ken didn't hesitate to shove his tongue up her hot wet cunt and then lick his way up her slit.

"YESSSSS!" Alma cried and thrust up into his face as he sucked her clit into his mouth. "yeah, Baby, it's beautiful. Oh yeah, just like that. This needs to be shared. Give me that cock." As soon as Ken could swing around, Alma had his cock in her mouth.

"Oh, yeah, it's good. Ken, Honey, let's take this nice and slow and easy okay?" "Mmm hmm."

Ken and Alma laid there in a 69 bringing each other on and backing off for nearly an hour before Alma began thrusting, bobbing her head and sucking harder and faster. Ken couldn't hold off any longer. With both hands holding Alma's ass cheeks He pulled her pussy harder into his face and returned her passion with his own.

A moment later he felt the cum churning in his balls. He could feel that Alma getting tense and ready to cum. As his first jet of cum erupted into Alma's mouth Ken felt her hot juices spray his face. He sucked and licked up as much as he could. He laid there savoring Alma's pussy as she savored his softening cock in her mouth. ...After the bliss passed, Alma pulled Ken's head up toward her. Ken moved up until he was laying between her legs and kissed her.

Alma pushed some of Ken's cum into his mouth and he swallowed it. His tongue danced tenderly and passionately with hers for a while, until the kiss came to an end.

"Thank you Honey. That was beautiful. No one has ever cleaned me out like that before. Did you enjoy the taste of your own cum?"

Ken smiled. "It came from me so why should I be repulsed by it? Besides, mixed with your pussy juice it was pretty sweet."

"Mmm, you're a very rare man, Ken. I'm so glad we can share some time together."

"Me too Alma, you're a very special woman."

"Can I order some of Cindy's special coffee for you, Ken? I want as much as I can get of you tonight."

"Good Idea! I'd love to know what she puts in that coffee that works so well."

Alma laughed. "You mean you haven't guessed by now? It ain't no ancient tribal secret like she makes out that it is. It's a pretty modern and popular black woman's secret recipe, Honey, it's called Viagra. Please don't tell her I told you though and don't spread it around. She could get into trouble over it."

"Oh shit! Have I ever been had?" Ken laughed like he couldn't stop. "I'll go fix us a drink while you make the call."

The timing of room service was perfect. Coffee came in two different carafes along with and a small assortment of elegant bakery snacks. The special coffee was designated with a card under the carafe.

Ken felt rejuvenated after drinking his coffee. He held out his hand and led Alma back to the bedroom where he quickly found a porn channel on the TV.

"Do you like porn, Ken"

"Of course I like porn."

Alma giggled, "Me too. Wow! Look at that white girl suck that big black cock. I bet my husband would like a piece of pussy like that. He's got a birthday the Saturday of next week. I bet he'd love a really nice white girl to fuck for his birthday. What do you think?

"He might. Has he ever been with another woman in front of you?"

"Well, no, but he's told me about a few, and he knows I'm seeing you. In fact, he wants to meet you."

"Wouldn't it embarrass him to take a white girl to bed right in front of you? And what about you? Could you handle watching him make love to a really pretty young white girl?"

"I don't know. I've heard that some folks get really turned on by it. Whoa! I just got an Idea. Suppose you came along with the girl and presented her to him for me. I know it seems a little contrived, but just the little bit of play acting might take the edge off for all of us. Do you know of a nice white girl that might like to do my husband?"

"I know a few. Most of the girls that love black men love the ones with large cocks. How big is his cock?"

"He's got about eleven inches or so"

"I'll talk with Jane. Do you have a picture of him with you?"

"Yeah, I've got one in my purse."

"Can I borrow it? I'll give it back after Jane sees it. You'll need to arrange for both of us with Lou."

"Okay," Alma got off the bed, brought her purse back, and handed Ken a photo. "Here. That's him."

"Ken laughed. Hey, that's a good looking man that you have."

"Oh yes. He takes care of his self. He's a good man too. That's why I love him so much." Alma was laying next to Ken rubbing his cock with her hand as they talked.

"Jane, is that the same Jane that's a friend of Cindy? The hot blonde all the men are talking about?"

"Yes." Ken's cock was getting hard at as they talked about Jane.

"Great, Sam will be overjoyed to have her. From what I've heard, she'll make him very happy."

Ken's hard cock twitched at the thought of Jane fucking Sam.

Alma noticed and squeezed it back. Then she rolled up on top of Ken and guided his cock into her cunt.

Ken played with her nipples gently pulling them, twisting them and rolling them between his fingers. He had to concentrate on fucking Alma to keep Jane out of his mind.

"Ken, where are you? Hey!"

"I'm sorry, I must have blanked out."

"Did Jane have anything to do with it?"

"Jane is my ex. Lou can tell you all about it. She knows my whole story." "Are you sure you want her to go to bed with my husband?"

"It doesn't matter anymore. I can never trust her again. I would have married her until she betrayed my trust. I want kids someday but I don't want to find myself sitting at home watching the kids while my wife is out fucking the biggest cock she can find. I'm just not the cuckold type. Now we're just friends and we both fuck whoever we want. Sometimes we fuck each other. She's still great piece of ass but that's all she can ever be to me. "So, yes I do want her to go to bed with your husband. And I want to go to bed with you if you want me."

"Ken, you know I want you in my bed in my house. I want my husband and Jane to both hear me yell when I cum with you deep inside of me. I also want you right here and right now."

Alma rolled over, took Ken's flaccid cock into her mouth and his balls in her hand.

Ken's cock quickly grew into a full fledged, ready to fuck hard-on.

Alma mounted astride him and guided his cock into her hot welcoming cunt. "Mmm, I love this position. I can bend down and kiss you whenever I feel like it, and you can play with my nice big tits all you want."

"Do you like my hot wet pussy riding your hard cock like this?"

"Oh yeah, I love it!"

"Alma was moving slowly savoring the cock deep inside of her. "Don't move, honey. Let me do it. I don't want either of us to cum like this. I've got other things I want to do with you tonight. Just enjoy what I give you. Oh, Baby, I want to give you everything that I can." Alma laid on Ken's chest and kissed him with all the love she had to give. "I love feeling you in me."

Ken was still reeling from the passion of her kiss as she quickly turned around into the reverse cowgirl position. "I might cum this way whether I want to or not. Please don't you cum with me if I do. Your cock is rubbing right where its too damned nice for me to control. Can you hold off for a while?"

"I don't know but I'll try."

Alma leaned back and started moving up and down. "Oh my God! This is beautiful! I'm gonna cum! Oh shit CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG! OOOHHH! Oh Baby I love what your cock does to me. Oh shit I'm cumming again! Oh God it's so GOOODDD! AAAIIIIEEEEEEEE! OH! I CAN'T STOP CUMMING! It's there again even stronger than before OH! WOW! AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

This time Ken felt her hot cum juice spraying all over his thighs. He had all he could to resist cumming his self as Alma had asked.

She quickly rolled off and got up on her hands and knees. "Quick Honey get the lube from the nightstand. I want you to fuck my ass"

Ken was on his knees lubing his hard cock almost as soon as Alma finished her last sentence. He guickly smeared her pucker then his first two fingers. He pushed one in first then the other and smeared as much lube as he could inside of her anus. "Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah! Go ahead and put that wonderful cock in there. Oh yeah just like that. More. Now the rest of it, I want all of it. God yeah! Fuck me! Fuck my hot ass!"

Ken reached under her and started massaging her clit with his first two fingers. She jumped as he touched her.

"Wow! I can't believe what you do to me! That feels so good I could scream! In fact I will scream when I cum. Keep on fucking my ass. I love feeling your sweet hard cock in there."

Ken gave her his very best. He fucked her hard and fast for about fifteen minutes.

"Oh, here it cums. Oh yeah here it cums! Rub that clit hard and fast, Baby! This is a big one. Oh God, I can feel it right to my toes! Oh yeah fuck that ass! Here it cums!"

Ken felt the cum boiling up from his balls. "Oh yeah! Cum, Baby! Give it to me!!!"

Alma felt Ken's cum spurting into her ass, it pushed her over the edge too. She screamed as the sensation overloaded her mind and body. "AAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE..." Suddenly she passed out. Her arms and legs collapsed and she fell forward on the bed.

Ken remained lying over her back, deep inside of her bowels, pumping the last of his cum into her. After several minutes Alma moaned and began to stir a little.

Ken pulled his now flaccid cock out of her with a plop and wiped it with some tissue from the nightstand. He turned the light off and they both fell into a sound sleep. He had classes to attend in the morning.

End Chapter 7

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers
12