Wanna Try Something Better?

Story Info
Wife upgrades her dildo to BBC.
45.6k words
3.51
90.9k
192
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanna Try Something Better?

Copyright 2020 by Stormbringer

A South Florida Universe Story

BBC'S ADULT BOOKS

Miami, Florida

1996

Ben hated computers.

He sat back on his stool, turning his attention from one screen to the next. The monitor on his register was showing the slow progression of the Windows95 point of sale system installing off a noisy CD-ROM. "Point of sale," he grumbled, "More like piece of shit."

The other screen on his desktop was more interesting, but also more worrisome. The picture finally appeared, a nude woman on her knees, sucking a large black cock off alt.sex. Pornography was on the internet now. Worse news for him, a survey done last year had shown that 80% of internet usage was porn.

The good old days were over.

Benjamin Blackwell Calhoun stood and surveyed his sex store. It had come a long way in the twenty years since he'd opened his shop. A red flashing neon sign simply read ADULT, telling passersby what items the shop sold. Back in those days, he had displays of magazines, dirty paperbacks, and sex toys. It had been a struggle for years, but then came the video cassettes and he'd made a fortune. The booths playing videos brought in more customers and then someone had drilled a glory hole into a wall between the booths. Ben wasn't mad, he was intrigued. He added holes to more of the booths, widening them to fit his thick black cock.

He'd watched couples and college kids enter his store, giggling, and laughing, buy some tokens off him and disappear into the booths. If the woman was attractive enough, he'd often excuse himself and sneak off to stick his monster cock through one of the holes. There were screams and gasps of disbelief. Sometimes it scared them off, sometimes there'd be a tentative touch on his cock, a squeeze of the hard head of his glans, sometimes he'd get a hand job, sometimes a blowjob, and sometimes, he'd feel the hot embrace of a wet pussy backing into his monster cock.

He wasn't the only one either. Men started showing up wanting the same and a few women became regulars, addicted to jerking and sucking anonymous cock. Some hung black men had even started sticking polaroids of themselves, pants pulled down to show off their junk, with phone numbers attached. He'd taken to calling the bulletin board the Bull Pen. Some hung white boys tried putting their pictures up, but Ben usually ripped their information down after they left.

He surveyed the store's extensive video section. Progress was threatening this as well. The movie Twister was being released on a new disk format this year and if that caught on... Ben sighed. He was 51 now and apparently, that was old enough to resent change. His sons, Buru and Bomani, had big ideas for the store, but Ben wasn't quite ready to turn things over to them. When the millennium came, he planned on taking his bike cross country. He toured several times a year, visiting biker weeks with other members of his biker club, the Black Panthers. The open road was starting to call him more and more.

The chime over the front door rang.

Things were slow during the daytime midweek and he wasn't too surprised to see a woman walking in. it was eighty degrees outside and she wore a belted overcoat making her figure look bulky. Blonde hair was tied back with a scrunchie and largely hidden under a scarf. Giant sunglasses hid most of her face. She wore slightly heeled sandals. Her feet were dainty and pretty with red polish on the nails.

Dildo!

"Afternoon," he said. "Can I help you?"

"Just looking," she replied.

Ben walked back behind the counter and sat down. He glanced at his cash register's monitor. 80% downloaded and it looked like the damn thing was stuck. He shook his head, annoyed. Ben turned his attention back on the woman.

Her gaze fell on the row of glossy magazines. Not the mainstream publications like Playboy or Hustler, the pure porn publications. She quickly looked away, embarrassed. She surveyed the VHS tapes, looking away from them also. She inched her way to the counter where the dildoes were, quickly surveying the assorted array of sex toys. Her eyebrows shot up above the top of her sunglasses when the lenses fell on the King Dong. The fourteen-inch lifelike black cock. She flushed and looked away. Ben tried not to smirk.

Her hand came up, Ben's gaze focusing on her wedding and engagement rings. The latter had an impressive diamond. He couldn't quite tell, but she looked about thirty.

Thirty. Peak sexuality. Her husband wasn't satisfying her. White dick too small or too limp. It didn't matter. Whatever it was, she was desperate and horny enough to go to a seedy sex shop bordering a black ghetto looking for a dildo to satisfy her needs. Her hands pulled a lifelike white six-inch dildo off the peg board.

"You sure that's the one you want, Miss..."

His voice startled her and she jerked her hand back, holding the dildo to her coat. "Smith, uh Jane Smith."

Lie.

She hurried to the counter. "Yes, this is exactly what I want. It's a gag gift for a bridal shower."

"Certainly, Mrs. Smith. Bridal shower gifts are usually bigger. Like the black ones over there or even the King Dong here. If it's a gag gift, the big ones really make you gag."

"Good heavens no," she gasped, her gaze running along the foot-long black dildoes. "Something realistic. I like this one. My husband is about this..."

"I understand, Mrs. Smith. Is he having... difficulties?"

Jane Smith's cheeks turned red beneath the glasses. She nodded.

"Well, I know it can be frustrating, but his problem is probably medical and it's important you don't resent him for it. And I know you're embarrassed being here, but you're doing nothing wrong. You're entitled to a satisfying sex life as much as anyone." Her cheeks were even more flushed now. "Jane, I sell lots of sex toys... sex tools... and they've helped save marriages. Now, if you're husband's a minute man or can't get it hard, lots of couples use tools to improve their sex lives."

"Oh god, no," she gasped.

"We're alone here, Mrs. Smith. Store's empty. You can talk to me."

"I want it for my alone time."

She had a lovely voice. Ben was starting to become intrigued, wondering what kind of a body she was hiding under her coat. "And is his problem stamina or firmness?"

Jane Smith sighed, seeming to relax a little. "Both," she exhaled. "He's older than me. Our love life started good, but over the years, he's become more... floppy. And when he does get it hard," she paused. "He finishes after only a few strokes." She sighed again, her flush coming back.

"Heart condition?"

"Yes!"

"Penis problems are a common side effect of heart conditions and medication. Shy of a miracle pill coming on the market to cure erectile dysfunction, a dildo's you're only choice."

Jane sighed, a smile spreading across her face. It was a pretty smile. "Thank you for being so understanding, Mr.-" Her gaze fell on his business card. It read; Benjamin Blackwell Calhoun, proprietor. "Calhoun." She finished. "I guess you put the BBC in the store's name?"

"I put the BBC in lots of things, Mrs. Smith, but you can call me Ben and yes, I'm the store's owner."

"Well, thanks again."

"You're sure your husband won't go for using a toy during your intimate moments?"

Jane shook her head. "It would hurt his feelings too much."

"Lots of husbands don't have a problem with bringing toys into the bedroom, but if you're sure this is for your alone time..." He paused and Jane nodded. "Well then, do you wanna try something better?" Ben leaned over and held his hand over the rack of six-inch realistic white dildoes that she'd just purchased. He moved his hand right, the dildoes growing larger and larger. When they hit ten inches, they turned darker the bigger they got until his hand stopped over the black King Dong, the color matching Ben Calhoun's skin color. "Generally speaking, the bigger the better and more powerful multiple orgasms."

"Oh no," she said, shaking her head. "This is perfect." She handed him the plastic-encased dildo.

Ben took it and frowned down at it. "And you're husband's only this large?"

Jane frowned. "Uh, well yeah. I think so anyway. It's been a while since I've seen it that large, but it's close."

"Then why not get a bigger one? Much more satisfying."

"Well, I wanted one that reminded me of when times were better."

"Why not a seven or eight-inch one? The eight-inch is also a vibrator. There's no rule saying you can't pretend your husband has a larger dick." He watched her, looking at the one she wanted to purchase and over at the larger dildoes. Still, she hesitated. "Look, I can give you 50% off one of the larger ones. That will make it cheaper than the one you're buying." Her eyebrows shot above the sunglasses again.

Bingo! A woman that can't resist a bargain.

"Well, if you really think they're better?" Her gaze was on the eight-inch vibrator, but her hand came out for the safer choice and took the seven-inch one. It was a realistic pinkish one, no different than the six-inch dildo, just longer and slightly thicker. "I'll try that one."

"Very good, ma'am," said Ben. The new sales program was still loading, so he just pressed a button to open the register. "That's $29.99."

"You mentioned 50% off?"

"Of course, my bad. $14.99 then and if you wanna try something better, I'll give you a discount on an upgrade too."

"Thank you, Mr. Calhoun. Is a check, okay?" Jane Smith took a checkbook out of her purse.

"Certainly," he said, looking at her curiously. "I'll need to see some ID and if it isn't printed on the check, please write your phone number in the memo line."

She quickly wrote out a check and handed it over to him with her driver's license on top.

Ben glanced at the license. Her real name was Dawn Connor and she lived in an upper-class section of Miami and the photo showed an absolutely lovely face with bright blue eyes and just the hint of an upturned smile. It matched the address on her check so he slid it back to her. "Thank you, Mrs. Connor... I mean Mrs. Smith." He gave her a pronounced wink as her face turned red.

"Good afternoon," she replied, turning and racing towards the door. Probably wanting to get out before any other customers came in.

Ben watched her go, his cock swelling as he pictured the lovely woman's face on her driver's license. The bell chime went off as she exited, glancing right and left before she hurried off down the sidewalk. Ben Calhoun followed her to the door. By law, he had to cover his windows and he'd taped brown paper tablecloths along his panes. At some point, a corner had become torn. He pulled the paper back and gazed out into the street.

Jane Smith aka Dawn Connor was approaching an expensive mini convertible. She tossed the bag with the dildo in the back seat before opening her coat and pulling it off her shoulder. Ben's cock swelled even more as her ass appeared. It was encased and displayed by tight shorts that stopped high on her thigh. Her legs were tanned, athletic, and fit. He could see the small of her back under a tight pink tee shirt.

Please turn, he thought. Please turn.

She turned.

Ben's black cock started straining at his pants, trying to burst free. Dawn Connor had a killer body. Her tits had to be pushing an E-cup. The pink tee-shirt was low cut and showed off her cleavage. It also ended above her navel showing off a flat sexy belly. The t-shirt had black letters on it. GIRL... He couldn't quite see from this distance, but it looked like, GIRL POWER. Not only was she lovely, but Dawn Conner had a real South Beach, Miami body. A body suited for a stripper's pole... or a big black pole, not some limp-dicked rich man's wife.

She got in the car, letting her long blonde hair down as she buckled up. The last thing Ben saw was Dawn removing her big sunglasses and replacing them with smaller sexier shades. She ran her hand back through her hair and pulled off into the street.

"And I'd sure like to put the BBC in that," he mumbled.

Ben looked down by the door and grabbed the BACK IN sign that had a clock on its face. He moved the hands down to show half an hour in the future, hanged it up, and locked the door. He turned, freeing his cock and sighing as the real King Dong came free, stroking it to hardness as he headed for the back room where he kept a king-sized mattress on the floor.

Ben often took a break to jerk off during the week. Sometimes he grabbed a magazine off the shelf and sometimes he jerked off in one of the video booths. Today, he'd wank off with the image of Dawn Connor fresh in his mind.

**********

Dawn stretched and sighed. It was hot and humid, the sun beating down on her bikini-clad body. She reached down beside the cot and grabbed an ice cube from her cup of iced tea. She ran the cold piece of ice over her chest and the tops of her breasts to cool off.

Beside her, Scott whistled, watching her. His stare was lustful but sad.

Dawn glanced at the crotch of his suit, wishing for signs of a bulge or any sign that his penis was growing. Scott Connor was a handsome, fit, and desirable man despite being fifteen years older than her 28. The penis problems started at forty and it had been more than three years since she'd seen a truly hard erection on her husband.

The only hard thing she'd seen lately was her new dildo. Thinking about it had her nipples swelling, pushing out the front of her bikini top. The bottom of her bikini panty turned wet. She didn't climax easily, maybe every third time with Scott early on in their marriage. She had her first orgasm in five years with her new toy and once the damn had burst, she'd masturbated every day since and sometimes twice. The larger size had been the right choice as her pussy seemed to love the added length and thickness. Lately, with each use, it seemed to be taking longer to get off with it. She wouldn't mind sneaking inside for another session, but she figured Scott would wonder where she'd gotten off to. They didn't get a lot of time together and it was nice sitting by the pool with her husband.

The phone rang.

"I'll get it, dear," she told him. Dawn stood up from the cot presenting her bare ass around her thong to her husband. He spanked it playfully.

The phone rang twice more before she made it inside.

"Hello," she answered.

"Is this Dawn Connor?" said a deep voice on the other end.

"Yes, who is this?"

"Mrs. Connor, this is Ben Calhoun from BBC's Adult Books," said the voice.

Dawn gasped, glancing fearfully outside at her husband. "Why are you calling me? You can't call me here," she said, her voice lowering to a whisper even though there was no way Scott could hear her.

"Sorry Ma'am," said Ben. "I'll put you on the do not call list. This is a courtesy call to see how satisfied you are with the product you purchased."

"Seriously?" she asked in disbelief. "Yes, I'm very satisfied with my purchase," she said, rushing through her words. "Now, I have to get going, Mr. Calhoun. Have a nice..."

"Any thoughts on that upgrade?" he asked. "If you wanna try something better, the vibrating ones do all the work for you. The biggest con with your purchase is that you have to use your hands to work it and that can be a little distracting. I can even give you another discount."

"Hmm, another discount?" she said, glancing out the sliding glass door again. Scott was turning his attention from his Sport's Illustrated and towards the door, wondering where she was. "No. No, the one I purchased is just fine. Thank you, Mr. Calhoun. Please don't call me at this number again."

"Mrs. Connor..."

"Good afternoon." Dawn hung the phone up. Scott was sitting up on his cot. She stuck her head through the sliding glass door. "Just a salesman, dear," she yelled. "I'm going to run upstairs and use the bathroom. I may be awhile."

"Fine dear," he replied. "I'm going to hop in and cool off."

Dawn heard the splash as she turned and hurried to her bedroom. She retrieved her dildo from its hiding spot while pulling the strings on the sides of her panty as she approached the bed.

"Mmmm," she sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling the dildo into her pussy. Her pussy lips spread out around the head, embracing it as she started working the shaft deeper inside her. As her needy pussy swallowed all seven inches, she laid back on the bed, feet on the floor. Her bikini top consisted of two black triangles that barely covered her nipples and had to be adjusted constantly. She had little problem showing off her assets, but this bikini was so skimpy she only wore it in the privacy of her pool.

As her nipples hardened, they began to form little pyramids on her chest, pulling her top tighter and stretching it so that hints of areola appeared. Dawn flicked the top up above her breasts and squeezed her bare nipples. They had always been sensitive and pinching them sent spasms of pleasure down to her womb, the pleasure slowly growing and growing. She raised her hips off the bed, into the imaginary thrusts of Scott's hard prick. "Oh god," she moaned, sitting back up. She wanted to keep squeezing her nipples, but she needed to move the dildo like it was fucking her. She settled for one hand slowly moving the dildo while the fingers on her other hand pinched and tugged on her hard nipple. The pleasurable sensation stayed where it was, stopping growing. Dawn moaned with frustration, releasing her nipple and using both hands on the base of the dildo to move it as fast and as hard as she could inside her until...

"AAAHH!" she cried out, her body relaxing back down onto her bed, her pulse beating rapidly. Needing to use both hands sure was a distraction to climaxing.

A vibrator would be better.

**********

Three days later, Dawn returned to BBC's Adult Books. The door chimed. Ben looked up, a smile spreading across his face. This time, she hadn't tried to hide her great figure. She was wearing jean shorts, her bare feet in flip-flops. A blue tank top, hugged her waist and flat tummy, stretching out around her large breasts. It was so tight, he could see the indentation of her navel, her ribs, and even the outlines of her nipples through her bra. She still hid her face behind the large sunglasses with her hair under a baseball cap for a disguise. Ben felt his cock twitch as he gazed at her body. "Afternoon, Mrs. Connor," he said.

"Mr. Calhoun," she answered with a nod, not meeting his gaze. She hurried towards the counter and the display of sex toys, her head turning slightly as she scanned the display. "I can't believe I'm buying an eight-inch vibrator," she mumbled, reaching out for the large bullet-shaped sex toy. Her head turned as she took in the larger realistic looking ones, turning darker the bigger they got.

"What was that, Mrs. Conner?" asked Ben, leaning over the counter.

"I can't believe I'm back here buying a vibrator." She put it on the counter, eager to get in and out as fast as possible.

"You're not, Mrs. Connor," he said with a smile. She finally glanced at his face; brow furrowed above the dark lenses. "Jane Smith is," he answered with a wink. "Would you like anything else, Mrs. Smith?"

Dawn's lip curled up in the beginnings of a smile. "No thank you, Mr. Calhoun," she replied. "Is the fifty percent offer still good?"

"Certainly," he said, ringing her up. The new POS system was up and running and despite his grumbling about it, he was rather pleased with it. "Let's see, $39.99 with a fifty percent discount. That will be $20, Mrs. Smith."

She reached into her purse and pulled out a wallet, pulling out a twenty. "Here you go."

Ben reached for it, but his hand stopped. He pulled his hand back. "How would you like to get it for free?"