Ken Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

Laura gasped and stiffened grinding her hips and pussy into the mattress.

Jim was quick to do the same to her other side, and got the same reaction.

Ken repeated the bite but with less of a reaction than the first time.

Jim followed.

The third time Ken and Jim bit her there was very little if any reaction but Laura's hips were now continually grinding her hot and hungry pussy into the mattress.

Ken now went for sweet soft skin at the back of her right thigh.

Laura was moaning steadily now.

Jim picked up on the action and joined in on her left thigh.

Both of them worked their way up until they were close to her pussy.

Jim broke away and said, "Go for it, Ken!"

Laura rolled to her right bringing her left leg over Ken leaving her on her back with her legs spread and Ken's face right at her lovely hairless juicy pussy.

"Oh yes. Take it, Baby" Her hands rubbed his blond crew cut and guided his mouth right to her large clit.

Jim knew what to do. He kissed Laura's mouth and shoved his big tongue down her throat.

Laura sucked Jim's tongue as if it was his cock. Which she happened to be jacking with her hand at the time. Laura made sure that Jim enjoyed the kiss for a while, then tugged at his hard 12 inch cock.

Jim moved up and gave her all of it that she could handle.

Laura sucked his cock like a natural slut, loving the feel of it on her tongue and the roof of her mouth She relished every drop of the pre-cum she milked out of it. Her hips thrust and writhed as she felt Ken's wonderful mouth sucking on her throbbing red hot clit. Laura moaned and groaned both wanting the elusive climax yet wanting to delay it and enjoy the feeling of being almost there forever. Suddenly she grunted as loud as she could around the hard cock in her throat, stiffened up and came.

Jim couldn't hold off feeling her sucking harder on his cock as she came. He felt his self throbbing and swelling until the dam broke and the flood spurted down Laura's throat.

Laura didn't waste a drop. She timed her swallowing to match each spurt savoring just a little of each until the spurts diminished. She saved a few of the last of the dwindling spurts to savor on her tongue.

Jim withdrew from her mouth. Oh yeah, Laura baby, that was wonderful!

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Jim. Have a drink and rest a bit. I'm going to want that beautiful cock of yours inside of me sooner than you think."

"Mmmm, Come up here Ken. I need you in me right now!" Laura pulled Ken to her mouth and kissed him giving him lots of her tongue. After the kiss broke she gazed directly into his eyes and said, "I hope you didn't mind a little bit of cum on my tongue. I enjoy it and there's no reason why a man shouldn't enjoy it too."

Ken slid his cock neatly into her very wet but tight pussy. "Ahhh, you do feel good around my hot cock, Laura"

"Mmmm, You make my cunt feel sweet too Ken. She's never enjoyed getting ready for a lover as much as she did for you. And you are a lover! Now fuck her any way you want to. She's all yours."

"I'm afraid I won't last long, Luv. You just feel too damned good."

"Don't worry about me, Ken. I'm pretty quick the third time around."

"The third time? When was the first time?"

"It happened when you and Jim were biting on my ass. Oh yeah, I'm close. Fuck me hard and fast now! Oh my God yes! I'm CUUUMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGG! OOHH! YESSS! OOOHH! OOHH! OOOOOOOHHHHHhhh! Oh Baby, that was soooo nice. Whew! I need a drink!

Jim poured her one from the pitcher on the nightstand. "When did Harold come in?"

Laura answered, "I didn't see him but when the three of us were busy he came in very quietly. My eyes were closed at the time but I heard him set the tray on the nightstand. Mmmm that tasted good!"

"Here, Ken, I know you must want one."

"Thank you, Jim. ...Oh yeah that tastes good"

Ken asked the question for both he and Jim. "My God Laura, where did you ever learn to fuck like that?"

My folks were poor and couldn't help me. Good jobs were very scarce, I had already given up my virginity when I was 12 years old and I loved to fuck so I paid my way through college by whoring with an escort service. Henry was working on his masters at law school when I met him. We dated some and he told me about his political ambitions. He said he needed a wife who could help him socially and with charitable work. She would need to be capable of entertaining and would not be too proud or moral to fuck other men when it would be of help to him. He asked if I might like to come along for the ride. I told him that he chose the right girl. I love Henry and we both love the life we chose. The DC party circuit can be lots of fun.

**********

Jane was hotter than the proverbial cat on a hot tin roof as Henry bent over and dropped her in the middle of Mary's bed.

After walking all of the way up to her bedroom with Henry's huge fat cock in the palm of her hand, Mary was no ice cube either, nor was she stupid. She knew that the last one to have him in her cunt would get to enjoy him the longest.

"Henry, it's okay if you want Jane first. She's obviously ready for you. Go ahead and shove that huge beautiful black cock into her hot little cunt."

"Are you sure,Mary?"

"Of course, Henry. Fuck the little bitch. Fuck her good. You're a hot and verile man. I know you'll be able to do me later."

Jane sensed Mary's game but it made no difference to her. She placed her soft hands on Henry's ass cheeks and guided the head of his cock into her hot, wet cunt. OOOHHhh yeah, Henry groaned, beautiful hot wet white pussy.

Mary let them enjoy for a few minutes, then she got onto her hands and knees, straddled Jane's face, and lowered her hot hairless black pussy right onto Jane's mouth leaving her hot little ass in Henry' face to do as he would with. Henry lowered his head and buried his face between Mary's ass cheeks. While Jane sucked Mary's hot throbbing clit into her mouth.

Henry found a suitable rhythm and began to simultaneously please both women.

Mary was doubly pleased since she was getting it in both holes at once.

Jane loved sucking pussy, especially Mary's pussy since she knew she could control it. Before long, Jane had Mary writhing and humping to a lovely and exquisite orgasm. "Roll over Henry. I want to ride my horsey now." ...Jane impaled herself on Henry's hard giant cock. "Oh My God, Henry, it's beautiful. It feels like heaven to feel you so deep inside of me."

"Oh God yes, Jane. It feels like I'm through your cervix and feeling it trying to close right around my cock. Oh shit! If I cum I'll be squirting my seed right into your womb. And if I move even a little I'm going to cum and I can't stop it."

"It's okay, Henry, I want you to cum there. That's where it was meant to be planted. Give it to me, Baby! Give me your precious baby seed!"

"OOOHHHH! CUUUUMMMMIIINNNNNGGGG! AAAHHH! AAHH!! AAAHHH! AAHH! AH! AAAAHHHhhhhh!"

Jane was right with Henry as she sat upright against his hard cock and spasmed with their mutual orgasm. Oh! OH! OOHH! OOHHH! OH YEAH! OH FUCK YEAH! AAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE! AAAHHHhhhhh! Shit! What a wonderful horse you are, Henry. Jane panted, "Whew! I need a drink!

Mary poured three drinks and took a swallow of one. Oh yeah that ice feels sooo good going down. She took Henry's still wet cock into her mouth and started sucking it hard, fast, and deep.

Henry sat on the edge of the bad with his mouth open in amazement. Oh my God! Mary you're making it harder than it was before!"

"I'm glad, Henry. Fuck me! Any way you want. Just fuck me. Fuck my mouth, fuck my cunt, fuck my ass if you want. I'm yours, take me with your wonderful hard cock!"

Mary pushed Henry over onto his back and waited patiently as he centered his self on the bed. "Now, horse Henry, I want to ride you the right way." Mary impaled herself down over Henry's gigantic cock. As she reached mid length, a sheen of sweat broke out on her forehead. "Oh my God, it's so big!" She backed it out and slid down on it a few more times to lube it. Then she gained a couple more painful inches.before she had to lube it again. Another try brought the head of it into solid contact with her Cervix. "Oh shit, Henry. My husband's cock is longer than yours, but yours is so much bigger around. I'm not sure if I can take all of it."

"Sure you can, Mary. Your cunt was made to pass babies through it. My cock isn't near as big as a baby. Get up on your hands and knees and I'll help you."

Jane reached into the nightstand drawer, took out a bottle of lube, and handed it to Henry.

Henry applied it liberally to his whole cock and pushed into Mary's cunt until it reached her cervix again. He began fucking her hard and fast. After some minutes of hard and fast fucking he rammed it home.

Mary screamed but the hard muscle was too fatigued to stop the plundering cockhead. It parted and Henry's cockhead surged into Mary's womb. Mary held still panting until the pain passed. Her cervix began clutching at the lovely pulsing invader, milking it to take the hot and verile seed it was almost ready to give.

Oh yes, atta girl! Take it! Henry pushed in and out a few times and shouted,

"Oh Yeah Cum Girl! Fuck! Take it, Baby take it all! AAAHHHH! AAHH! AAHH! AAHH AAHH! AAAHHHHhhhhhh!"

As Henry released his first spurt, Mary' orgasm overcame the last of her pain. "Oh my GOD! IT"S BEAUTIFUL!" Her hips thrust in and out against Henry's huge, throbbing cock in an involuntary spasm with a speed that she could never willfully match.

Mary's clutching and spasmic motion milked Henry of all the cum he had left in his gigantic testacles. When it ended, Mary was unconscious in a state of rapture.

Henry withdrew from her and laid on his back in a state of extasy and exhaustion.

Jane sat on the bed and stared in awe at Henry. At long last, Henry recovered enough to move and reached out to draw Jane down beside him to lie in his embrace. Jane drew his arm close around her and covered her tit with his large black hand.

Mary awoke and rolled over to face Henry. She tenderly caressed his cheek with her soft hand. "My God Henry, I've never felt anything so beautiful in my life. I'll never forget this. Thank you. Now I want to clean you to show you my appreciation and submission to you." Mary went down and began her grateful cleansing of Henry's sated and limp cock.

**********

Laura was not by any means finished. She had two good men in her bed and she wanted to feel the best of both. "Mmm, Jim I love your beautiful cock." Laura slid her hand up and down the long shaft a few times. "Oh good, He's waking up. I bet he'd love a good bath." Laura went down and took the head of Jim's cock into her mouth. "Yeah He likes his bath." She rubbed her hand over the head, massaging it with her saliva. Then took it into her mouth again.

Jim just lay there groaning his pleasure as Laura sucked his long cock into a full erection. While she stared up into his eyes.

Ken saw her fine black ass sticking up in the air and knew it was there for him.He went down and began kissing and nipping at her beautiful ass cheeks. After biting the tender spot over her hips, he moved lower and sucked at the joints where her thighs met her cheeks. When her thrusting hips demanded more, he reached around her ass and massaged her clit until she was freely juicing. Then he spread her cheeks and licked all around her little pucker until he felt her ass tremble. Ken spanked both of her cheeks and told her to mount up. As Laura moved up, Ken took a bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer.

In seconds, Laura was securely mounted with Jim's hard cock as deep in the cunt as it could go. Laura bent down and kissed Jim as she felt Ken lube her ass hole with his fingers. The combined sensation of Jim's cock up her cunt and Ken's fingers in her ass was almost too much but not quite. She waited sucking Jim's tongue in her mouth until she felt the fingers withdraw to be replaced with the hot spongy head of a good hard cock.

Ken pushed his cock against the little star until it opened to take him in. He felt the head of his hot cock slip inside. He paused to let Laura get used to his presence then shoved again. This time the shaft slid in about half way. He backed out a little and poured more lube onto his cock, then he shoved it all the way in.

"Oh Yeah!", Laura exclaimed. "Oh fuck, yeah. Come on Horse Jim, fuck my pussy! Yes, Horse Ken fuck my hot black ass! Oh yeah, Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Soon the three found a rhythm they could synchronize into. Ken and Jim felt each other's presence and welcomed the added sensation of it.

Ken took Laura's hard nippled between his thumbs and index fingers and massaged them rolling twisting and pulling them almost painfully as he fucked in and out of her hot ass. He felt the soft warmth of her ass cheeks as they slapped and quivered against his thighs and tummy.

"Yes! Oh God yes! This is heaven! Oh yes FUCK ME! OH! OH OOHH! OOHH! OOOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oohhhh, Don't stop. OH, Please don't stop fucking me now! Oh! YES! I'm cumming again! Oh yes!" Laura's ass was humping both cocks hard and deep. YES! YES! OH MY GOD YES!! OH FUCK YES!! OOOHHH! OOOOOOOHHHH! OOOOOHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE! OOOOOHHHHhhhhhhhh! Oh yeah, sooo goood. Yes please don't stop. I want you both to cum in me at the same time.

Oh my God, you two feel sooo damned good fucking so deep inside of me. I wish I could keep you here like this forever. Cum! Oh please cum in me, I want you sooo much. Oh shit! I'm cumminnnggg again. I can't hold off any longer Oh CUM! PLEASE CUM!

I'm right with you Laura, Ken shouted as his cock began to pulse. Oh YES! AAAHHH! Ken shot his load deep inside of Laura's bowels as he felt Jim's cock pulse and begin to spurt his cum deep inside of Laura's womb.

Three voices merged into one as each sounded off the extreme pleasure of three bodies and three souls all merged into one. Too soon it passed. The pleasure gone, three bodies collapsed on the bed together and slept.

**********

Jane awoke first. She looked at the clock. It was nearly 6:00 PM. She showered and dressed. "Henry, Mary, come on, wake up. It's six o'clock already."

Mary opened her eyes "Ummmm, okay."

"I'm going downstairs. See you in a bit."

As Jane stepped out into the hall, she met Ken coming out of the door. "Well, how was she?"

"Just fucking dynamite! She blew both of us all to hell! I've never felt so fucked out in all my life."

Jane giggled.

So how was Horse Henry?

Huge! I feel like I've just had a baby. But I'd fuck him again in a New York minute. He's that good. I hope Cindy can feed us something, I'm starving.

"Me too! Don't say anything to Mary, But you and I have something in common with Laura. She worked her way through college fucking just like we are."

Jane laughed. "No wonder she wore you out."

Ken heard some noises coming from the kitchen. "Ah! The sounds of food!"

He quietly opened the door to the kitchen and sneaked up behind Cindy who was putting finishing touches on a salad. As soon as her hands were clear of it, He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her close kissing her neck.

Cindy jumped and turned quickly to come face to face with Ken. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed his mouth. "You bastard! I've been horny all day thinking about you two fucking those bitches while I'm slaving over a hot stove. So, how are you feeling?"

"Fucked out, exhausted, and starving if you want the truth." Ken grinned.

"And I feel like I just had a baby besides being fucked out, exhausted and starving.", Jane said.

"Well I won't ruin your appetites for dinner, but I do have some hot fresh coffee and hors de hovers ready. Perhaps they'll tide you over and refresh you a little. I talked with Mark this afternoon. They had 10 new couples at the pool party. I could overhear the music, laughter, and pool splashes going on in the background so I guess that place will be rocking tonight. Mark said some couples were slipping off already. Ruth has a table set up and is processing applications already. With Sarah doing the blood draws we're going to have lots of new clean partners to fuck. Ruth said that Jack is putting a cover over the entire pool area so we can party there nice and warm all winter long. Mark wanted me to tell you that he's keeping his fingers crossed for you"

Laura entered the Kitchen. "Hi Jane. How are you feeling?

"Like I just had a baby. How do you handle all that without coming apart at the seams?"

Laura replied "After you've taken him all the way for the first time it gets easier. I open up for him almost automatically now. He really makes me feel like a filled and fulfilled woman. Did you enjoy him?"

"Oh God yes! It hurt like hell at first just like it did the first time I took Jim. But then the pain diminished and it felt wonderful. I came like I never did before!"

"Would you like to repeat the experience, Jane? You bet I would!"

"Good! Henry comes here on occasions. Perhaps we could arrange something."

"Do you and Henry have membership in Lou's club?"

"Not yet, but I'm sure we will."

"Lou handles all of my scheduling, and has some very nice suites for folks from out of town. Cindy, there who is doing the catering is the chef at Lou's club. The food and drinks are the best. For your pleasure, Lou also provides male escorts for ladies. She has a concierge if you desire an evening out on the city. I think both of you will enjoy the club and Lou."

Mary came in holding onto Henry's hand.

Laura was quick to notice. "How do you feel, Mary?"

"Oh shit! Like I've been fucked by a God damned bull! Jim is long but not that big around. Henry is huge! But oh wow is he ever NICE!! Laura, did you enjoy my husband?"

"Mmmm, You bet I did, Mary! That man of yours is just right for me. No pain, but oh, the sensations of him sliding in and out of me and knocking at my cervix were awesome! I lost count of the times he made me cum because they were so intense. Can I borrow him again sometime?"

"Only if I get to borrow Henry. Laura, we should get together often. I'd like Henry to stretch me out enough so I don't feel pain from him anymore. Just that wonderful, intense pleasure."

Jim came in. "Mmmm, Dinner smells great, Cindy." Ken, Henry, I've got a bottle of JD in my study. Would you like a drink before dinner?"

The three men left the kitchen Henry and Ken sat down in the plush chairs that Jim had in his study. Gentlemen, Both of you know that I'm a broker of financial securities. There are parts of my business that I don't talk about. The long and short of it is, I can get you a 25% return on whatever amount of money you will entrust with me no questions asked. Ken, I know you're in school and money has been scarce. But I have faith that in 12 months time you'll be making way more than enough. For you, I'll accept just $1000 in cash or cashier's check to open your account. Henry, I know that you have assetts that don't show up on your books. For your buy in, I need $500,000 in cash of $100 denominations or in cashiers checks or bearer bonds each of less than $10,000 denomination each. I need to make a commitment by Friday afternoon or the deal is gone. I'll need your money by then. Are you in?

"I'm in.", Ken said.

"Damn it, I might be the biggest sucker on earth, Jim, but I'm in too."

"Great! My office sends out statements every month. If you're not happy after 4 months you can cash out anytime after that period. Since this deal is on-going, you can invest more anytime you wish to do so. If you need to withdraw some of your funds, the money can be deposited in a numbered bank account anywhere of your choosing. Salud!" Jim raised his glass and all three drained their drinks.

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers