Ken Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

Laura turned looking for Ken. He stepped up to her and took her in his arms. "Bye luv, see you soon." Laura returned his hugand his kiss. They held the embrace a bit longer than just a casual goodbye, then reluctantly parted.

Jane stepped up to Henry stood up on tiptoes and threw her arms around his huge neck. "Bye big man. You take care until we meet again. They kissed goodbye.

After they all waved a final goodbye, Jim said, Ken, your limo will be here in about 5 minutes. I called it while you were upstairs. I know our time was supposed to be until 9:00 PM, but you two did an outstanding job for me this weekend. And I saw no reason to hold you here. Ken don't worry about that thousand first deposit. It's taken care of. Thank you. Jane you'll find a thousand dollar bonus when you collect your fee from Lou. You both were very special. The four said their goodbyes with hugs and kisses, then then the limo arrived.

End Chapter 9

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers