All Comments on 'Ken: The Best Man'

by bentspear

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Birth control?

Needs a continuation where she is also impregnated by Jerry.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Birth control?

Needs a continuation where she is also impregnated by Ken...

RosehipRosehipover 17 years ago
Love you stories

Really enjoy your writing style, wish I could set up erotic scenes up like yours. I also have written four stories and struggling with the fifth.

Need another one of yours to inspire me.

Love Rosehip

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
With wife and friends like this…

At least his condition is about to “clear up” in two three months. Hers on the other hand – that of a shallow egoistical and cynical parody of a “Wife” does not show any sign of letting of! ***** Don, why would you wish another generation of her likes on us? No mercy in your heart? *****And what a “best friend”; take me to the Taliban any day for friendlier friends than this back stabber… ***** The whole monolog was clearly an invitation for the sex scene, but couldn’t you make it a bit credible?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOTTT

Great story, really HOTT

tigger119tigger119over 7 years ago
You missed the biggie tag

The tag that very accurately and rightfully belongs on this story..... CHEATING!!!!!!!

BleeckeBleeckealmost 4 years ago
A whore

A whore is a whore what ever the circumstances she cheated and you don’t need enemies with friends like that

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Her ass should be leaving an impression on the nearest curb.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Let me see if I understand. Her husband is fighting a life-threatening disease and is temporarily impotent for a few months or maybe even a year. She can't go without sex while he is fighting for his life? What a worthless, shallow slut! There is nothing here that I can enjoy reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous