Kenkou Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough, quiet, please!" The silence was almost immediate, but the affectionate squeezes and little nuzzles didn't cease. One tried to straddle herself over my hips, taking advantage of my erection to slip herself atop it and cuddle up to me while bouncing gently upon my hips. "Mmh.. Hang on..." She obeyed and bit her lip, face clear with desire. "I just, don't know where I am, or who you are, or anything. This has been a rush for me. Yes, I'm tired, and hungry, but--"

Well before I could finish, three of them broke away and went off to tote back something. Soon I was surrounded by a bucket of water, small package of dried meat and some vegetables, and a pile of furs. The fourth, the entire time, was trying to straddle herself behind me and nestle me into lying atop her as if to be my bed. I was shocked at how intent they seemed on tending to me from just a suggestion of hunger, but gratefully accepted the bits of food and drink as they came.

Even as they fed me, they tried to make a toy of my body. While waiting to offer a bite, my legs were ground on or shaft nuzzled in desire. One finally got the guts to sit atop my hips and slip me inside, bouncing very gently again while bundling up the furs around us. Soon my stomach felt bloated, but even saying "I'm full, thank you" had to be repeated a few times in their desire to see me totally sated. They reluctantly left to replace the cave's stock before pouncing into the pile again, cuddling up to me and coating our entire pile of bodies with furs to blanket us. "I... um, ladies?"

"Yes, Master?" rung out four times, in near unison. This was going to take getting used to.

"Just Harabec, not Master... Anyway, just... I know you all want more, but not now. Let's sleep, and tomorrow I can figure out where I am and what I'll d--what we'll do." I looked around nervously, hoping they didn't seem to realize I intended to escape. Their fawning expressions didn't change, and despite the disappointed expressions at no more sex, they settled in comfortably and we all ended up buried in soft skin and fluffy fur. Try as I could to stay awake to plan something to escape without having to fight my way out, the relaxing embrace of their bodies had me soon asleep.

The next couple days went by like clockwork. Except instead of dull, every moment was spent behind held, kissed, talked to, fed, or fucked. Wake up and get carried (until struggles to walk on my own power were noticed) to wash, get seduced and teased into having to bend one over and hump. By the time the cave was reached, fondled enough that another would ask permission to get release. Eat with one hand, another would always be aimed at my hips to get me ready for another. This ritual continued for every hour of light and many of the dark, leaving me with basically no chances to leave or bring myself to outright say "I need to go."

I finally got a chance on day three. Food was at an extreme low, and a full meal couldn't be had. The ladies needed to hunt, and left one of the four to stay with me for company. One, at least, was enough to not drown out anything to be said and wouldn't overpower me. She was cuddling up to my side--hard to refuse the desire to just give in and let her affections roam--but I stood and started to head to my gear. "...Master?"

Her hand took my wrist and tried to pull it away as I put my weapon's sheathe back into my belt. "Not... anymore. I'm sorry." I had my pack held in one hand, which made everything, so my other was free to pat atop her head and rest on the hair to rub between her small, droopy ears. "I wish it were as easy as just living like this. And believe me, you four would be amazing. But a life of lust like this isn't for me. I really hope you four get to take, or be taken by a guy who can appreciate it more."

A small part of my mind yelled out 'Are you nuts!? Being near worshiped all day for the rest of your life isn't enough?' But I knew then and now I had to explore and try to find out, even if it meant leaving. So I had to avoid looking at the heartbroken face and mouthed "I'll miss you" before trying to scramble out and down the mountain as quick as possible to avoid the others.

To my dismay, immediately below the first cliff face was a town-sized grouping of mushrooms. Even worse, little green spores were visible below the area, wafting up with the thermals. Matango village, and I was very close. It took a minute to get back to the path, which was dangerously close to the village's spore clouds, but going back up it put me at the crossroads that led down into the forest of my initial ambush with the Orcs. Sprinting as long as my breath could carry me, I passed well beyond the Goblins' trap and the woods before needing to stop for breath.

Between pants and coughs, all I could think to do was take out my map and what odd pen the cyclops provided, making a little heart and 'Orc' scribble where the cave sort of was. A life of lust wasn't for me, no, but it was definitely felt like it could still end in being generally happy.