Kentucky Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my workout, shirtless and wearing shorts. The sweat was beading off me as I worked hard in the humid air.

"Hello there," I heard from behind me.

I stopped and turned to see Becca smiling at me as she walked across the lawn to me, Wolf prancing happily by her side. She was carrying a knapsack, wearing shorts with sandals, a tank top and a baseball cap, her long blonde ponytail sticking out the back.

"Hello, Becca," I said. "Kay called to tell me you might stop by."

"I hope I'm not disturbing you," she said, moving in front of me, her bright blue eyes on me, scanning my chest, hair matted with sweat. "I have the afternoon off and it's so warm today."

"No worries, Becca. Take a swim. Enjoy. I'm just gonna finish up here and then I might join you in the pool."

"Oh, good. Thanks so much."

While I continued working on a few kicks and punches, she went to the row of lounge chairs, kicked off her sandals, wiggled out of her shorts, pulled off her tank top and then turned to me with a smile as I continued to workout. She wanted me to see her bikini-clad, slender body and made a show of pulling her hair up and twisting it into a bun. And then she walked down the steps into the pool and went under. When she surfaced, she began to swim. Doing laps in a variety of strokes; crawl, breast stroke, back stroke, side stroke.

I finished my workout, stretched a little, wiped myself down with a towel and then dived into the pool. The water instantly cooled me. I went under again and then rested against the edge of the pool as I watched Becca swim. Her strokes were quick and effortless. When she came to one side, she stopped and looked at me.

"Did you compete?" I asked.

"In high school," she said, "and two years in college."

I nodded, pulled my body out of the pool and rubbed a towel over my chest and thighs. She was still at the pool's edge watching me.

"I guess that's enough for now," she said and walked up the steps and out off the pool while I sat back on one of Kay's lounge chairs.

Becca pulled a towel out of her knapsack and wrapped it around her waist. She took the lounge chair next to me, sitting on it facing me.

"I think it's so cool that you and Kay got together like you did. Long distance relationships can be tough, but you two seem to be handling it well."

"So far we are," I said. "She's worth the mileage."

"Yes, Kay's amazing. She's like an aunt. And when Mom was sick, she made sure I was taken care of and everything was in order at home. We'll never forget her kindness."

"That's nice to hear," I said, smiling at Becca.

"Frank? I...um...." She had a kind of embarrassed smile on her face. "Can I say something else?"

"Of course you can, Becca."

She covered her eyes for a moment, still with that nervous smile. "Okay, here goes. I know Mom got home from your party the other night very late. And yesterday, well, she was happier than I've seen her in a long time. She was positively glowing...if you know what I mean."

I looked at her, playing it dumb. "I don't, I'm sorry."

"God, I can't believe you don't know what I'm talking about. Frank, I know my Mom. She and I are best friends. We've even double dated together. I've seen her come home after one night stands, though never glowing like she was yesterday. We talk openly about sex and our dates."

"Oh? So what are you asking me about?"

"Yesterday she was playing it mum. I knew she must have been with someone, but she wasn't talking. Who could she have been with, Frank?" She stared at me.

"How would I know?" I said, this time not very convincingly, which was a dead giveaway.

Becca's mouth opened and she shook her head. "I can't believe it. So Kay let you? This was all arranged?"

"You must be mistaken." I continued with the charade.

She laughed softly and got off her chair and straddled the edge of mine, staring into my eyes. "You put that glow on my mother's face, didn't you, Frank?"

This time I said nothing. There was no point in denying it.

"Hmmm, well, now that that is solved." She continued to look at me. "I wonder what it was that you did that made her so happy."

I didn't say anything. I knew where she was going with this and so did she. She caressed my thighs, staring down at them as her nails went back and forth over the hair on them. "I know she likes hairy guys, but that doesn't always mean good sex," Becca said. "The man must know what he's doing with a woman." She looked up again at me. "He must be pretty confident, strong, and, I'm guessing, well endowed."

"Those are all very good qualities in a man," I said with a grin.

"Oh yes, they are," she said with a grin as she reached behind her and unclasped her bikini top. She let it fall and her small pert breasts were revealed to me, her quarter-sized nipples already erect. Her fingers moved higher up my thighs. "Yes I very much like those qualities too," she said her eyes roaming my body to the bulge in my shorts.

I returned her gaze. "And does Mom know you're here, speaking of talking openly about sex and dates."

She shook her head. "No, and she shouldn't know," she said. "She kept this from me. I believe I'll do the same." Her hand slipped under my shorts a bit, caressing there.

"And Mitch?"

"Mitch will make a very good husband, provider, and father. He will never be a very good lover, I'm afraid. Work will be his mistress. And he'll make sure I'm very happy no matter what."

I nodded. "What about Kay? I don't keep secrets with her," I said.

"You might want to keep this one," Becca said.

"Why is that?"

"Just because," she said with a shrug and reached up to let her long hair loose, shaking it out.

"And if she comes home?"

"She's at work," Becca said.

"Yes she is," I said, again grinning.

"Now that it's settled," she said, her hand now moving up and over my shorts, squeezing. "Oooh, Frank. Time for a peek." She reached up and grabbing the waistband of my shorts, tugged them down, her eyes riveted there. Once my cock popped out she gasped lightly. "God, no wonder Mom...wow!"

"Problem?"

She shook her head. "Un huh, none whatsoever." She kept her eyes on my cock and quickly moved her hands to it, caressing it up and down.

While she slowly stroked and caressed me, I reached out to tug at her long nipples. She groaned. "Mmmm, I like that. You can pull them harder if you want."

And I did.

"Oooh fuck," she moaned and bent to lick at my cock, her tongue fluttering around the head. Keeping one hand at my thick base, she slowly worked her mouth over it, her teeth grazing at my foreskin. Once she got it all in, I held her head onto it. She struggled a bit, but I wouldn't let her head up. When I did, she panted for a moment and eagerly went down on it again. Her hands moved under my balls as she sucked me. She was as proficient as her mother, but with a little cockiness to her actions. I gripped her long hair and pulled it. She groaned on my cock. I wanted to fuck this minx. I wanted to fuck her hard for her arrogance and presumption.

She sucked with vigor, her head bobbing quickly on my cock, making high pitched moans as she did. Using my hands, I guided her on it, pushing her down, holding her head, controlling her movements until I pulled out. She looked at me, her face red, her breath ragged. "You gonna fuck me, Frank?" she said, teasingly. "Gonna used that big cock on my tight wet pussy."

The words from her mouth certainly didn't fit her character. She was playing the hardened slut.

I laughed and grabbed her, pulling her onto my lap, her back against me. My big hands roamed over her slender body, feeling the soft blonde down that covered her flesh. She moaned and wiggled on my cock. I cupped one of her small breasts. She arched back into me as I did. My other hand rubbed at the heart-shaped blonde hair between her legs and then moved three fingers into her wetness. She moaned louder, pressing back against me. "I want your cock," she cried as she reached behind her to stroke it.

I swirled and twisted my fingers in her, getting them wet and then brought them to her lips. She smiled and quickly sucked at them. "Lay back," I commanded.

She quickly did as I said. Keeping her eyes on me, she spread her legs and began to play with her clit.

I glanced at her and then noticed up on the patio that. Kay had returned. She gestured for me not to give her presence away. She went back into the house while I returned my focus to Becca. Holding my cock between her spread legs, I rubbed it over her clit.

"Give it to me, Frank," she growled. "Give it to me hard. Fuck me like you fucked my Mom."

I eased my cock between her lips, spreading her wide with my cock head. Her head arched back and she let out another high-pitched cry. She was tight; tighter than her mother and even though she was wet, it wasn't easy fitting it in there. "Oh god, rip me apart with it, Frank," she cried.

And then I saw Kay coming toward us. She had her sheer, long bathrobe on. From what I could tell, I was pretty sure she was naked under it. I immediately stopped and pulled my cock out of Becca.

She looked alarmingly at me. "What? What are you dong?" She saw that I was looking past her and she turned to see Kay. "Oh god!" she said and covered her face and tried to hide her naked body.

"Surprise," said Kay with a sly smile. "Imagine finding you in such a position, Becca."

"I...I thought you were at work. God, I'm so embarrassed." She shook her head and was on the verge of tears.

"You don't think I know you by now, Becca," Kay said, moving to her side.

"Please don't tell my mom," she begged.

"I don't know," Kay said. "Why would I betray my best friend's trust?"

"I know, but you don't want to hurt her either. This would hurt her if she found out what I was doing."

"Nice of you to think of your mother like that," Kay said sarcastically. She looked at me. "What do you think, Frank?"

I threw up my hands. "I think you should leave me out of it."

"Oh no, you are a big part of it," Kay said, winking at me.

"I think there are some secrets better left that way," I said.

Kay smirked. "You just want to fuck her."

"Guilty," I said.

"Well then get back to work then," she said. "Unless, now Becca has had a change of heart. Have you, Becca?"

She shook her head. "No...not at all," she smiled, her trepidation immediately gone.

"I didn't think so," Kay said. "Make some room on that chair." She slid next to Becca and stroked her hair. Becca turned to her as she did. They looked at each other and Kay then untied her robe, opened it, her big breasts jutting toward Becca.

"Oh god, Kay. Those breasts." She stared at them. "I've wanted those breasts all my life practically."

"You did?"

She nodded. "Mine are so small. Yours are big, perfect. I dreamed about having breasts like yours and..."

"What, Becca?"

"To touch yours. To feel them. To..." she looked at Kay, "taste them." And then Becca boldly reached for Kay's breasts, slowly exploring them with her fingers.

"Hmmmm, what do you think you are doing, girl?" Kay asked, her voice low and earthy, Becca's fingers quickly bringing on a reaction.

Becca grinned impishly and continued to use her fingers on Kay's breasts, teasing her nails over her big nipples. "Want me to stop, Kay?"

"God, you are a little minx," Kay said and then shook her head, sucked in her breath, and continued to stroke Becca's hair. "No, I don't want you to stop."

I knew when my woman was getting aroused and Becca was getting to her. While I watched the slow seduction between the women, I stroked my cock and then rubbed it over Becca's pussy again..

Becca moaned as I played my cock over her slit. While I teased her with my cock, she moved her mouth to Kay's breast. Using her tongue she circled Kay's large areola. Kay began to murmur. "Mmmm, that feels so nice, Becca."

I worked my cock into Becca slowly, easing it into her tight pussy. As I did, she moaned into Kay's breasts, her mouth over her nipple, sucking and licking at it madly.

I pulled Becca's legs high on my chest as I moved my cock in deep and then out. And then in again. Becca moaned louder into Kay's breasts, but never took her mouth from them until she pulled off, cried in that high pitch moan as her pussy quivered on my cock.

"Oh god!" She lay back now, her hand on her forehead. "This is too fucking hot. Having both of you. It's like a dream come true. I came so hard."

Kay moved around Becca. "But it's my turn now, honey," Kay said, getting on her hands and knees in front of me. She took my cock in both her hands and licked it up and down before swallowing it into her mouth.

Becca moved by Kay's side, watching how vigorously she sucked me while caressing her hair and neck. "God, Kay, I never knew.... You are amazing."

If Kay heard her, she didn't respond, so intent was she on my cock. Becca continued to caress Kay and slowly moved her hands down her back to her big beautiful ass, nibbling and kissing there before slithering under her and snaking her tongue up to Kay's pussy.

I felt Kay immediately jerk on my cock as she felt Becca's tongue in her and she moaned loudly on it. Keeping a grip on my cock, she pulled off for a moment and looked back and down at Becca. "Yes baby girl. Put your tongue in me," she cried and then went back to work, stroking and sucking my cock.

Becca moved up on Kay, behind her now, her mouth still latched on her pussy while her hands caressed over her ass. And then her lips moved higher and her hands spread Kay's cheeks. Becca moved her mouth from Kay's pussy and quickly buried her face between her cheeks, probing her tongue into her rosebud while rubbing and fingering Kay's pussy.

Kay reacted wildly to what Becca was doing, thrashing her head back and forth while keeping my cock in her mouth. I gripped her long, thick hair as she moaned loud and long, her body quaking in a hard orgasm.

Finally Kay let go of my cock. "Mmmmmmmmm gawdddd," she cried, slowly getting off her hands and knees and circling her hands around me, snuggling into me. I pulled her tight to my chest.

Becca got up off the lounge chair and put her hand on Kay's back, smiling at the both of us. Kay turned to smile back at Becca. "And you...come here." Becca moved closer, Kay took her under her chin and her hard on the mouth. "Honey, I never knew you wanted this."

"Like forever," Becca said. "I'd lie in bed and think about you."

"That's so sweet to hear," Kay said and kissed Becca again. And then she turned to me. "But, Frank, you're keeping something from us?"

"Just saving the best, for last." I said with a grin.

Becca moved next to Kay and put her hands on my chest and then down to fondle my still stiff cock. "God, he's so hot, Kay," she said, her eyes on mine with desire.

Kay pushed Becca away. "You think you're getting what he's been saving, young lady?" Kay said to Becca with mock severity.

"Pleaseee" Becca said in a baby doll voice. "Pretty please!"

Kay shook her head. "Not this time, sweetie. He's all mine, but..." Kay stared at the girl, "why don't you lie back down there and let me take care of you."

"Oh, yes please," Becca said, quickly laying back on the chair, spreading her legs and flashing her eyes at Kay.

Kay turned to me. "Ready, mister."

"More than ready," I said, holding my engorged cock in my hand.

With that, Kay bent forward toward Becca and stroked her nails over the girl's nipples and then kissed one, and then the other and then took one of her own big breasts in her hand, bent lower and rubbed her hard nipple around Becca's clit and pussy.

"Oh my god, Kay," Becca bellowed as Kay pressed her breast and nipple into the girl's pussy.

"Like that, honey?" Kay whispered.

"Mmmmm, hmmmm," she cooed and closed her eyes, moving her hips on Kay's breast.

I was transfixed by what I was watching and Kay had to reach back for my cock to spur me into action. I gripped her by her hips and positioned my cock at her pussy lips where I slowly spread her with my thick cock.

"Mmmm, yes, baby, put it in deep," Kay murmured as she now began to flick her tongue on Becca's clit, igniting those high-pitched yelps. I moved my cock methodically in and out of Kay as she nibbled and sucked, her fingers now inside the young girl.

Becca began to thrash under Kay, gripping at her hair and calling out her name. Kay twisted and curled her fingers in her, continually licking fast at her clit. The intensity between the two prompted me to move faster in Kay, my hands on her ass cheeks, my hips thrusting in and out of her.

The three of us seemed in unison now. Kay pulled her fingers out of Becca and used them to spread the girl's pink lips, darting her tongue into her deep until her mouth clamped on her pussy. I heard her hum and watched as she shook her head back and forth as she sucked there.

Becca lifted her hips up to meet Kay's tongue onslaught, wrapping her long, swimmer's legs around her, hands covering her eyes, fingers in her mouth, totally lost in what Kay was doing to her. Soon she was panting, scratching at Kay's back, and screaming for more until she clenched Kay's shoulders with her legs, held her tight, and let out a long, loud moan as she came hard on Kay's mouth.

I pounded Kay harder from behind, slamming her to my balls, hearing her muffled responses as she hummed into Becca's pussy. I reached under her and pressed on her clit with the palm of my hand just as I slammed deep into her, holding my cock there as I exploded inside. With that, she lifted her head mouth from Becca's pussy and let out her own high pitched wail.

After a few moments the only sound heard on Kay's now quiet lawn was our respective heavy panting until Wolf's loud incessant barking broke the silence.

Kay and I couldn't speak, still holding onto each other. Becca, covered in sweat, her eyes glazed from what she just experienced, looked up. "What's got into Wolf," she asked, her voice hoarse from her screams.

Kay looked at me and smiled. We both knew.

"I guess old Perry came a little late for the show," I said.

"Too bad for Perry," she said. We both laughed and kissed.

"Did I miss something?" Becca asked, not knowing what we were laughing about.

"Oh no, honey," Kay said, kissing the girl. "You got it all, and then some."

"Mmmm, yes I did," she said, returning the kiss, while I held both girls in my arms.