All Comments on 'Kept At Stud'

by DaddysGrl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice story.

This is a very nice story and experience. I think the woman knew she had a good thing and took great initiative to keep it. I wish I had thought of that with one of my lady friends about 10 years ago.

Thanks for sharing.

I would very much like to read a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MEN! JUST IN CASE!!!YOU CAN REMOVE THESE...

Stupid devices!!! I'm staying anonymous, so I'll tell you that any locksmith can remove these with a pair of small bolt cutters. And without hurting you! Although my ex-wife did give up the key when I got finished with her; she hurt too much to keep going. And her boyfriend... I plead the 5th!!! But the deal here is that these can come off. Be careful, and when you see the warning signs in a bitch, PAY FUCKING ATTENTION AND HAVE THE HOUSE BUGGED AND HER WHEELS LOJACKED!! It's cheap peace of mind!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
your writing style is distracting

figure out what tense you want to use and stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is so bad. I mean what man wouldn't feel his

cock being put in a cage. and all he had to do was threaten to call her husband. And when she came to him the next time and unlocked it, this cage would see the trash. No this doesn't work. Also a black man would never allow a white women to trat hm this way. It would be over for the white bitch.

BullwipBullwipover 7 years ago
Poor (lucky) Bastard!

Great story. I feel for the guy. It woukld have been interesting if she'd drugged him first, on a subsequent meeting, before caging him. You could have had her trying on differant cages untill she found one she liked. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cuckold cages are for hubbie not BBC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous