All Comments on 'Kevin And I Have Some Public Pool Fun'

by tomnielsen54

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rogersready51rogersready51almost 17 years ago
Story rings true!

The story of Kevin and John rings true. You can picture buddies messing around in a public pool. At the age these guys were at it is not a question of being gay or straight. It's a question of getting your nuts off.

I had fun with buddies back in my teen years and the fun memory never fades!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Old and Good Memories

This brought back many fond memories. We were younger, but we have enjoyed each other's company for many years. Even now it still allows us to enjoy each other without any thought of being wrong. People get hungup on morals. This is just two friends having a good time, and noone gets hurt.

tomnielsen54tomnielsen54almost 17 years agoAuthor
Reply to old and new memories!

Thanks Anonymous for the reply. I'm glad you enjoyed the piece, and that you have fond memories of your own similar fun. If you ever want to meet and chat on line I use Yahoo Messenger under the name tomnielsen57. Drop me an email or IM. Bye, tomnielsen57

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
hot

that was hot, something that happens a lot i would think, like most guys growing up some experimenting goes on.

Keep up the good work, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
story sounds so very true

When I was 13 or 14, my buddy's family rented a locker(really a small changing room)at the town pool for the summer. We used the locker weekdays,both his parents worked. Jimmy liked to change into his swim trunks in front of his buddies,taking a long time pulling up the tight trunks over his growing hard on. He'd always make sure you got a good look at his perfect ass. He & I would pay grab ass in the pool, swimming between each others wide spread legs, grabbing a handful of cock each time. We'd get so hard we couldn't stand it. We'd warp towels around our waists, run back to his locker & lock ourselves in. Swim trunks would be stripped off in seconds, hard young cocks free for each other to see. By the middle of the summer, we had gone from jerking our own cocks to jerking off each other. I'll never forget the feel of Jimmys hard, almost hairless cock in my hand. God he would shoot tons of cum all over my hand, belly & cock. He dared me to taste his cum one day,I said I would If he'd taste mine. I jerked him off into my hand & he quickly did the same to me. we counted to three then licked our hand clean. What a rush, his young spunk tasted sweet & salty at the same time, I knew I wanted more ,within days we figured out what a blowjob was. One day Jimmy got on his knees, took my cock in his mouth & started sucking, I blew my load in his mouth & all over his face.I did him as soon as I recovered, when he came in my mouth, I came again withiout touching my cock. We were cocksucking buddies for the next few years. We're are both married now & still talk about our teen summer years, though we don't fool around any more, I still jerky off to the memories of his cock.

cutandhornycutandhornyalmost 17 years ago
Hot story

I liked this story! I think most guys mess around with their buddies, and the opportunity for sex play between guys is always right there beneath the surface. It's great when it happens [as it did in this story] and gives a guy lots of pleasure, both when it is happening and looking back at those great times.

tomnielsen54tomnielsen54almost 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Well from the last few commenst there are a bunch of us out there who had fun with buddies as teens. I enjoy thinking about the buddy fun we had a lot, and would really enjoy reminiscing with others of like experience. If you fellas ever want to chat about old times I use Yahoo Messenger and would enjoy it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous