Kevin's Sow Pt. 02: Watching Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,098 Followers

"Well, I don't know, cunt. That was a pretty big mistake you made. I was actually thinking of extending your punishment for another week."

"Oh please sir, please don't do that. I'll do anything to come. I can't make it another week. Please sir." She was practically groveling now.

He paused.

"Well now that you mention it," he said. "There is something you could do that might amuse me."

He casually put an arm on the back of my chair and looked down at me coolly.

"I happen to know that our guest today is a virgin when it comes to accepting the charms of another woman. It might be interesting to watch you take her cherry with your tongue. But I think she's going to take a lot of convincing."

He looked at me and smiled mischievously.

"If you can do it, I will let you come today as many times as you like. If not, I'm going to tack on another two weeks of denial."

What was he talking about? Then I realized what he meant and groaned inwardly.

Alarm bells started going off in my head. I squeezed my legs even more tightly together. Did he really think I was going to let my best friend lick my pussy? Right here? In front of him? I wasn't gay or even bi. I had never even been touched by another woman before. This simply was not going to happen.

For a moment, I sat paralyzed with shock.

He put his hand lightly on my shoulder.

"I mean, don't get me wrong," he said mildly. "We don't want to pressure her or anything. After all she is a guest. But I was thinking that maybe if you started by massaging her feet, you might be able to convince her to let you go a little higher," he added with a chuckle.

I put my hands on the arms of the chair and started to push myself up. This had gone far enough.

That was when Wilson did the move again with the blindfold. He twirled away from the chair until he was standing just behind Karen as she knelt at my feet. He reached down casually with his right hand until his fingers closed lightly around the strap in back. One tug is all it would take to uncover her eyes and end this whole charade.

Only I couldn't let that happen and he knew it.

I sat back down.

Check mate.

Oh well, I sighed, settling back in my chair. It's just a foot-rub, right? What could possibly go wrong?

There was a momentary pause. Then he patted Karen on the head softly.

"You may begin, cunt," he said softly.

As if from far away, I watched my friend and fellow suburban mom reach out blindly until her right hand closed around my left shoe.

To be continued...

Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,098 Followers
12