All Comments on 'Kevin's Torment'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
People actually get hard reading this?

Or writing it?-Unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good read, room for lots of improvement

Good read, I would suggest getting an editor to help make the story better. Not much in grammar or spelling issues, but the story line needs a little more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow typical of small town TexLa.

At least one of the parents would have taken a gun and killed some of them. But a good scene on what really goes on in small towns. Hell in large town high schools the Cheerleader advisor would have checked all the girls for matching panties et al.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Big waste of time

JUST TOO DAMN WEIRD

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked it

Eveything, except the rape but hey, i can get over it. Nice touch of them getting together at the end, guess she found what she wanted. Nice job.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
yep, perfect!

Girl fucks guy in the ass, guy marries girl. The natural order of society: a matriarchy. Perfecto, gracias! :P I didn't take you to be a submissive guy interested in humiliation and getting ass-fucked! Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I thought the story was interesting.I'm glad that Tracy realized her mess up and saw how great a person Kevin was. I would've liked a little more detail on Kevin's appearance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
stupid

incredibly stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pay back

I liked this story, Pay Back can be a bitch. Saw some of the same cruel shit from the "IN-Crowd " when I was in school.

jaycoxjaycoxover 8 years ago
Over the edge

This was is totally off the wall, JimBob. Well written as usual, but the plot ending up with Kevin and Stacy marrying is hard to comprehend.

Also, the gang rape by the girls was so graphic and awful, Kevin should have been psychologically damaged for life. Instead, his father asked how it was and he says , "....Ok...."

Duh.

I am one of your biggest fans and I can only say this is way below your standards.

I still gave you a '3' for effort.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
*****

Wasn't sure if I liked it at first. I can see the marriage from a victim mentality.

Wonder what that group would be like 5 years down the road?

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
Not my normal read

Liked the ending

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Talented writer

But weird as fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why would Kevin marry the cunt?

The girls sodomize him to the point that he would need emergency surgery to fix his torn anus and sphincter muscle. All he needs to do is have them arrested to get his revenge. Why isn't someone holding him responsible for Heather's baby? There are so many crimes that go ignored in this sad story that it just leaves big holes in the entire mess. And marry the bitch? You're kidding, right?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice ending

I'd like to think that Tracy had a crush on him all along but just didn't know how to properly show it. And how she boldly asked him if she's not her girlfriend at the end was kind of badass.

SEPApegSEPApegalmost 3 years ago

I liked it. I was not reading it while masturbating so that may have helped because it was not exactly arousing. But the writing was very interesting. I like the style of this author. I loved the epilogue telling what happened to each character like some movies do.

Keep up the writing.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

I gave it a one as the "happy ending" with him and Tracey was effed up. She raped him until he bleed, shared him to be raped with a bunch of other girls that could have ended with him getting a diseased or worse. Sure she had reason to be angry but no reason to take it out on Kevin, certainly no reason for him to get with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Far above average but hard to understand all the angles of the different girls. Sometimes too many pussys spoil the cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and moved well. several typos and such but we all survived. Cheerleaders are like coyotes, they are pack animals and vicious, alone they are reasonable and kind at times.

CFHCurtisCFHCurtis9 months ago

I appreciated the Epilogue. Nice touch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.