All Comments on 'Key was the Key to Her'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CRAP

total, total crap... what is it with you people writing all this trash about black guys. You can dream all you want and it's only happening on the pages of Literotica but in real life, it doesn't happen because for the most part, even the stupidest white woman knows that black men are lousy providers, lousy, selfish lovers and aren't trustworthy one damn bit. zero stars for you and if I could give you a minus, I would. Grow up and write something worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Mr. Anon is so fucking wrong! This is a superb story, a wife becomes a slut for black cock, readily becoming black owned and surrendering her arse to her new owner to be fucked into oblivion. Her wimp husband has lost out big time. He wanted this and he got it, big time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WELL...

I think I am going to have to tell you how it really goes in a situation like this. First of all, moron, not all black men are big or huge, and, not all white men are small or tiny. Next, touching my wife, you get the beatdown of your life... any race. I won't kill you, but I have mained and will do it again. It is amazing what a 9 or .38 will do to the knees or a baseball bat to the groin several times will do. Do it again? Obviously you didn't learn and need a more enlightening experience. The wife? One time is the warning. 2nd time? Whore is carved into her forehead. With plastic surgery it will at least leaving a very nasty scar for all to see. I am on my second wife...she knows the first, but not the story behind her scar (guess the first has tought wiser of opening up about that one). Wake up and smell the truth...

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
HOT

the story was really hot and is real life, but i do agree the black guys do not want to get married or stay in one place , but i do not either , just use them for hot pleasure never thought i would go black but i did and love it , a big black cock evry day would be wonderful, and yes many many white women get it often, i know i chat with them

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 12 years ago
more

i would like to read more of this one i could not help but cum

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spicealmost 12 years ago
Written Well

Boy's and I do mean Boys you do not get it in more ways than one . No not all Black men are large and some are scum I have been fucked by both, A BBC &BWC does make me wet hot horny and i submit to them with all of my body and mind went it happens your mind just does it and body screams for them to tear you apart. But in the long run your love is for your other half and will always be if you have one,and to answer your ? before you jump to conclusion my other half is a strong well endowed White Man and Master to me He just knows that I need more than he can give in time to me for my needs as he works hard to give us a good life. So those of you small dick wonders that read the story whacking off at the same time then feel bad for doing it so you trash someone's writing that is just making up a fantasy for others to read or maybe they are writing about someone like me:) GET A LIFE and maybe you will find a woman to fill your needs just remember we have needs also.

Cinnamon_Spice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Cinnamon Spice

Sounds like your master is a major wimp who can't control his slut whore. You and kathy2b46 are both sluts who are a disgrace to the human race. And you got it wrong slut, reading this crap isn't erotic enough to get a hard on to wank off to. Maybe your diseased cunt gets wet reading this trash so don't put everybody in your category. There are a couple of very good IR writers on this site, mostly women, that do write intelligent interesting interracial stories, but the majority of writers, like this one, have the same trashy themes, white sluts and black scumbags. Only sluts like these two mentioned would find this to be erotic.

qualitywheatqualitywheatalmost 12 years agoAuthor
My my my?

Seems there are some people who cant tell fiction from reality, come people please? Thank you for the nice comments, to those who critsise, and that really rude anon, please don't read, just move on, it would please me no end, lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Truth is stranger than fiction, there are people in the world that are racist just like this writer and Kathy and her other friends that are exactly like this 'wife' in the story. That is the most scariest thing of all.

Cinnamon_SpiceCinnamon_Spicealmost 12 years ago
RE:WELL WRITEN

OK You maybe right about some whores not caring but let me tell you I"M well versed and most likely would out best you wimpy boys that talk bad about these stories. I take care to always be healthy, and as for my Master (Husband /loving other half )he would mostly be able to take your wimp ass and turn you inside out fucking you with your own peewee dick. He cares for me and our family far better than you do yours I would bet and he would never ever beat me or any woman but as for the asshole that hurt his wife he would have cut your nuts off and fed them to you. Now as far as you calling the writer and us racist we treat all humans kind the same it;s you that racist.I love being Blacked, Whited,Yellow,Tanned doesn't matter as long as they have a nice large cock to use on me.

SO PLEASE KEEP WRITING

Cinnamon_Spice

marypatmnmarypatmnalmost 12 years ago
marypatmn

love to black all the way like this Mary

qualitywheatqualitywheatalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Comment on, Another tiny nigger dicked fantasy

No need for the racist remark, there's nothing wrong with the wrodfantasy, but it's not fantasy, its fiction, get it? Its not real, or do you need a drawing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You must have some very fucked up 'fantasies' or is this 'real' did a blackman steal your wife from you? Did the big dicked blackman put your tiny white dick to shame? and now you relive the day your wife found the better man and left you the poor sad and lonely tiny dicked man you are today? How sad that you think this story is 'erotic'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Some big dick nigger fucks my wife and they would both regret it ever happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why not?

Actually while I'm reading a lot of mixed feeling in the comments here, I notice that the new guy is second generation African. He does not have the garbage that almost 400 years of forced servitude has forced onto the Afro-American. Everyone responsible for the unusual undesirable cast system slavery created and all the mixed feelings resulting from those years of stripping away any feeling of self worth from so many, those responsible have long gone, probably to hell.

But this story is about newly arrived Africans. These new guys want a normal happy home, with someone to love. The crazy mistrust and suspicion that we long time Americans bare just isn't there. I think the new couple (were they real) can be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
reply to "why not"?

You have a great point. Your right, the African new Americans are very different from the totally American black citizens. I hope the new Americans can help our guys be happier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

no white woman in her rite mined would fall for all the shit you are writing about in your stories just pure bull shit pure bull shit ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Well written story I found it interesting fantasy. People need to realisese the difference between both. Obviously a white woman wouldn't fall for that shite that's what makes it fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous