Key was the Key to Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny called him 3 days later, and confirmed to him that she would never return to him, she had a new life; she loved her man, as she had never loved anyone. And she was now indeed taking divorce proceedings.

That night Jenny succumbed to the final gift she had, the gift of her beautiful rounded firm arse, she cried in pain, it was nothing like she had thought it would be, Key had filled her with his cum, there was so much, she had thought she was going to explode. But there had been a tingle too, and she took it as a sign that she would enjoy it as time went by, she did! She learned to love it.

A man knocked on John's door one evening, and told him he had something for him from his soon to be ex wife. He entered and walked to the DVD player, and inserted a disc. The man never spoke, he pressed the play button, and stood at the side of the TV, he never looked either John, or the TV, he had been told what to do.

It was of Jenny and her man, he watched as they came into view, Jenny was wearing the black satin dress, her hair was up, she looked fantastic. The man was dressed as John remembered. He pulled Jenny to him and kissed her, John's cock jumped in his trousers.

The man took off his jacket and tie, then pulled off his shirt, he could see the look and change come over Jenny, she traced her fingers and hands over the mans powerful chest. Then he saw him kissing her neck, her eyes closed, he saw the black hand of his wife's seducer, pull the zip down on the black satin dress, then he watched stunned as it drifted to the floor, exposing his wife's supple, lithe and super graceful body come into view.

The huge black man gripped a tit, squeezed a nipple, he was ravaging her neck and shoulders. Then she was being laid on the bed. He watched in fascination as he took off the rest of his clothes, to leave him standing at the side of the bed, his great black prick standing out from his terrifically strong body. Then the stunning sight of his wife scooting across the bed, and kissing the mushroomed purple head.

He watched as she took her hair down, and begin to suck on the mammoth black prick. He heard the man say to her, 'get down Jenny,' and was amazed when she knelt in front of him. The man lay back, took Jenny's head in his hands and watched as she brought him off.

The man grunted and groaned as she herded him to heaven. Then he saw him lurch as he ejaculated into her mouth. She had never done that for him, he was holding her on his prick, and then heard him order her to 'not lose a drop Jenny,' she obeyed fully, she took it all.

As he recovered, he pulled her up, and told her to get on, she went willingly to him, they kissed, he crushed her nipples, her arousal was plain to see. Jenny squeezed and rubbed his black prick back to life. Then he was lifting himself over her, and he watched in some horror, and total disbelief as the huge great black log entered his wife. He could see her face, her mouth was a perfect O, her eyes were shut tight. The man began to fuck her, then harder and harder, until she was screaming in orgasm after orgasm.

Then he heard the words that killed him, she asked if he was wearing a condom, and him reply, that no, he wasn't, and that he couldn't stop now. Then a great ejaculation occurred, he roared like a lion, she squealed in submission and thankfulness, he had never witnessed her cumming like that. His wife seemed catatonic, he knew now that she would never be his again, he had watched his wife being ripped away from him, by a far superior male than he ever could be!

Then he realised that he had a huge hard on, a hard on caused by watching his beautiful blonde wife being fucked by a big black man, with a big black cock, a cock and body, he would never match.

He wanked his small white cock, to the view ob the screen, totally oblivious to the man stood at the side of his TV. It wasn't until he ejected the DVD, that he saw him again, he had cum on his trousers, the man smiled at him, pocketed the DVD and left.