Keyleigh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers

"Once we discussed it and also with the aid of the diaries we both knew Kelsey's true calling. We persuaded Gran and Granddad to let Kelsey take massage lessons, since she is majoring in Biology we managed to make it sound like she needed it for her class. That's when her talents really took off. For a while I let her practice her gift on me, the only condition I laid down was that I wanted to keep my hymen intact."

We walked to the door of the guest room, it was wide open. Mandy was on the bed, with Kelsey over her, the cucumber already inserted into Mandy's pussy; Kelsey's hands were moving all over Mandy's body. Sometimes gently touching, teasing her nerve points and her erogenous zones. Other times attacking her nipples and squeezing her breasts so hard I watched as Mandy winced.

"I need to cum,"

"No you don't I know you can hold on, take better deep breaths. That's better does it help if I do this for you?"

Kelsey had a slow almost hypnotic tone in her voice, as her hands continued to wander over Mandy's body. I watched her hands closely now, they were barely skimming the surface of Mandy's skin, it seemed goose bumps would follow in her wake, as though she shared a bodies natural energy through her hands. I was mesmerized; she did have a way of touching Mandy that Keyleigh had as well. I suppose I was too stuck on Keyleigh to notice back then, they did have a way of touching each other during the threesome we shared, and the submissive role Mandy played throughout it.

Occasionally Kelsey would move the cucumber either in or out of Mandy's pussy ever so slightly. Pinch one or both nipples or gently rub her clit even running a finger around the rim of the cucumber and her pussy lips, driving sensation after sensation into Mandy's body. In some bizarre way she reminded me of a concert pianist. Watching Kelsey's fingers wander, excite, even torture Mandy on their journey to extract pleasure. Kelsey was tormenting Mandy, by holding back her orgasm to the point of excruciating pleasure and pain.

Hannah clenched my arm and pointed towards Mandy's knee, Kelsey had just straddled it, and every now and then Kelsey would move over her knee just slightly, back and forth and then settle down again. Juices from Kelsey's pussy oozed from her at an ever growing rate.

"She's thinking of you, I know my sister she takes her gift very seriously, but you have become a distraction for her now, she's still very good but she wants you now, and by the looks of it, on your terms as well. Oh Daddy. You're going to have so much fun with Kelsey."

"I need to cum, it's been to long, let me cum please I need the release."

Kelsey started to pull the cucumber out of Mandy. Mandy clutched handfuls of bed cover practically ripping it from the bed, her voice frantic now. "No leave it in I need it, I need to cum please you've got to let me cum now."

Kelsey had pulled the cucumber completely out, and in one swift move slapped Mandy across the pubic bone and clit, Mandy's body arched with the shock and Kelsey pushed her back onto the bed and then slowly started to re-insert the cucumber. Mandy's body arched again a gentle sigh escaped her lips.

"I told you I tell you when you can cum don't try and cheat with those silly little orgasms you have, I will tell you when I decide to let you cum."

With the cucumber fully in Kelsey gave Mandy's now fully exposed clit a slap. Again Mandy's body arched she bit her lip and nodded her head. Now back into the submissive roll again to answer her. Hannah held onto my arm as she felt my body tense, the warmth of her this near to me seemed to help with fending off the urge to walk in their and throw both of them out of the guest room. That anger within me slowly abated now. But it was also that wonder that Kelsey had this talent, and it was a talent.

Keyleigh must have held so much back from me. Out of fear that I would reject both of them perhaps? With Keyleigh dead only three people in this house held the answers to that and so many unanswered questions and at this moment in time I was routed to the spot in wonder at two of them. Hannah kissed my cheek; it was the distraction I needed to look at her. She smiled her pupils had dilated; she was obviously enjoying the show, and then gave my arm another hug.

Kelsey was again slowly pulling the cucumber out, this time Mandy stayed quiet "Good, now open your legs wide and I will make you cum. But my way, would you like that?"

Mandy was frantically nodding her head and obeyed Kelsey's instructions. Kelsey opened her legs and positioned herself between Mandy's, then slid her body in so that now both there pussy's were touching. Just then it went dark, Hannah had put her hand over my eyes and pulled me away from the door.

"Daddy a girl simply has to have some privacy."

We both giggled, I felt comfortable with Hannah. She was older than her years and so easy to talk to, all through there childhood she had always been the same and had a way of always being able to put me at my ease. We walked back to the day room but my mind was still a mess. Such a roller coaster of emotions, I had left both the girls with Mom and Dad because I didn't want them involved with my history, yet here they were playing a major part in it.

"When can I read these diaries Hannah?"

"Soon Daddy although Mandy really doesn't want you to go anywhere near them, She's adamant that their for us two. Perhaps it's best we leave them alone for now and concentrate on the other matter in hand."

"And what matter is that Hannah?"

Hannah sat down on the couch, I followed. Hannah was still holding my hand. "Me."

"You still don't understand do you Daddy? Ok perhaps I had better try this from another angle, Mommy was two people in one, her liking for women, which as you see Kelsey, has taken that mantle with a vengeance and a fine job she can do as well. Then there was Mommy's Love for you."

Like a dawn rising over the horizon this old brain of mine finally kicked itself into gear. Hannah smiled when she noticed the look on my face. It was then we both heard the scream of Mandy having one heck of an orgasm. If anything it only added to the charge that seemed to be building up in the room. I looked hard at Hannah desperately trying to think of what to say to her.

"No Hannah, your eighteen with a full life in front of you, and you already admitted you have a man who has your heart."

Hannah stood, undid her blouse and took it off. Standing there in a bikini top just like the one Kelsey had on yesterday, and then turned her back to me. "I pestered Gran for months that I wanted this for my eighteenth birthday; she took me to get it done."

There was a row of five Chinese letters starting from the base of her neck and finished just below her shoulder blades.

"I told Gran and Granddad that it's my name in Japanese, it's the fashion in college at the moment, and I think Gran agreed to let me have it done only to shut me up." She giggled at the memory, "It's not Japanese, it's Mandarin the best translation there is means 'my fathers property' so you see Daddy, you do have my heart."

"Yes Daddy had my heart the day he put me back into my crib and watched Mommy die. He had my heart even when he gave us away to Gran and Granddad because he blamed us for Mommy's death. He had my heart when at ten years old he sat with me and helped me with my homework when he see me struggling with it, even though I hadn't asked him to and I heard granddad say you would be late for your flight. Or at fifteen when I found the diaries and Mommy told me all there is to know about you. Daddy I'm eighteen, I'm yours on my nineteenth birthday, just like Mommy was."

"Hannah all this has to stop. I admit Mandy and I may have to sort out our differences, as for marriage. It went too far. Mandy showed her loyalties when she covered for your Mother. As for Kelsey and you, taking over from you're Mother. Never!"

"The whole point of giving you up to your Gran and Granddad was to keep you out of harms way. I didn't want either of you caught up in the mess I made of my life you both deserved to start your lives with a clean slate, not caught up in the mess I made of mine. To start all this again with both of you and even Mandy means I did all this for nothing."

"I see you don't believe in fate Daddy."

"Hannah fate has nothing to do with it. I was the one that gave you both to my parents, when you're Mom died I hated both of you, I couldn't even bear to hold either of you. You were your Mother and it tore into my heart just to see you both. As the years went by and I watched you girls grow, I knew I had made a terrible mistake but your Gran and Granddad loved you both so much then, I think it would have killed them if I took you back."

"It's ok Daddy, we both understand, like I said we forgive you. But that still doesn't stop us both from taking over from Mommy."

"Oh Hannah it has everything to do with it. You're Mom was my sister; we had an incestuous relationship for five years. Hannah we both knew once we started it there was no going back for us. Even taking Mandy out of the equation, we would have still been in it now."

I held Hannah's head in my hands and gently rested my head on hers. "We crossed that line and found true love and happiness for five years, there was no going back for us. We were soul mates. That's the thing with incestuous relationships Hannah; they are as intense as they are loving. Once that barrier comes down, what you will both do for and to each other would make married couples blush with embarrassment."

It was Hannah's turn to blush now. She gently broke free from my hands and both of us looked up, Kelsey was leaning against the door frame the buttons undone on her shirt, revealing her cleavage and hairless pussy, holding a stack of books in both hands. Hannah helped her put them on the coffee table and left.

As I sat on the couch there were what must have been over thirty school books on the coffee table, the top one had a start date and finish date. I lifted it off the top and the start date followed the finish date of the top book. It was safe to assume they all followed the same pattern. Keyleigh organized her life like that as well. I went to the book that had the date of my return for six weeks.

"No Daddy you need to read them in order. Mommy was more complicated than you think.

I ignored Kelsey's comment and read the full month before my return, right up to the day of my return. I was trying so hard to fend off one sentence screaming at me in my head, it wasn't working. I put the book down and looked for the date of the time I left and Mandy came back into her life.

"Daddy please stop it. You have to read them all from the beginning, your only getting a distorted view of Mommy."

Again I ignored her, that one sentence was getting louder in my head now so much so that I felt myself whispering it over and over again. "It was all a fucking lie."

I put that book down and looked for the book dated when Keyleigh and Mandy spent the weekend at the spa. Kelsey realized what I was doing and moved to stop me. The look in my eyes stopped her in her tracks. Suddenly she heard what I was whispering to myself.

Her eyes misted up, slowly she moved towards me. "Please Daddy, give the diaries back. They belong to us we wanted you to see what a wonderful woman you were married to. Please, you have to read them from the beginning. For me."

I sat and read about the whole weekend at the spa. I wanted to be sick. I didn't even know this woman, she was my sister, my soul mate and lover and I didn't even know her. I put the book down on the coffee table and kicked it across the room. The diaries went in all directions. I felt the sickening feeling rise in me and felt myself slip down that slope yet again. I looked at Kelsey, she started to back away.

"It was all a fucking lie." I screamed so hard my throat burned.

Kelsey moved around the room, and then stopped. Tears flowed freely from her now. "She loved you deeply Daddy, you have to know that. Please read them in order, I beg you."

I didn't take my eyes off of Kelsey this time, she knew I wouldn't. "I want all three of you out of my house. Now."

"We can't do that Daddy. None of us will leave you the way you are now. We love you to much to do that."

It was the look in Kelsey's eyes that gave her away, the way she moved onto her back heal, like a gymnast about to mount a piece of equipment. I was ready for her this time and when she pounced I caught her mid flight under her arms and held her away from me. She was unable to lock her legs around my waist. Just then I felt the prick of a needle thrust into the back of my shoulder and the contents emptied into me. I managed to set Kelsey down safely before there was such a strange taste in my mouth. My arms felt like I was holding lead, my knees buckled and the room started to go dark.

I woke in my room not even sure about the time. I reluctantly had to smile, I sure didn't see that one coming, the only reason Kelsey moved was so my back was to the door. The banging in my head was the worst thing possible, breathing just made it worse. Inch by inch I lifted myself from the bed and walked to the door, as I opened it all three of them stood up from the couch. I walked into the day room.

Hannah took a step forward and stopped. I looked around the day room, they had cleaned up the mess I had made and all the diaries where nowhere to be seen. I walked over to the liquor trolley and picked up a bottle, not even bothering to read the label.

"Daddy we all need to sit down and talk."

My parting words just before I closed the door to my room were. "No Hannah, you both need to go back to your Grans and she needs to go to hell."

The only reason the bottle took so long to drink was because I needed to breath. Once I finished the bottle I aimed it at a picture of the lake that Keyleigh and I sat and had our picnic. The bottle disintegrated on impact and so did the picture. I passed out soon after. I hate hangovers. The room never wants to stay still when I open my eyes. It took an age to swing my legs over the bed and lift myself up, that's when I had an overwhelming urge to be sick. At least I made it to the toilet before I was.

When I opened the door and went back into the day room Hannah was the only one in there. She watched me as I walked back to the liquor trolley and picked up another bottle.

"Where are the other two?"

"We thought you may be hungry when you woke, so they went to the store."

I walked to the phone and lifted the receiver. There was no tone. I looked at Hannah, she blushed and said. "We disconnected it, we know your going to phone Gran to come and get us but we want you to hear us out first."

One swift yank and the whole phone came away from the wall and ended up against the far wall, another landscape crashed to the floor. Hannah winced but stayed seated. I walked back to my room and finished another bottle before I slept again. The hangover was easier to manage now, not by much but at least I wasn't sick today, whatever day today was of course. When I opened the door this time all three were sat on the couch again, I made it halfway across the day room before I realized there was no drinks trolley anymore.

Again Hannah stood, walked to the middle of the room and spoke. "Please Daddy you can't go on like this you will kill yourself. You promised me you would sit and let me explain, that's why we let you read the diaries, but you took everything out of context."

"Where is the drinks trolley?"

"We emptied the drinks down the sink and put the trolley in the garage."

I walked back to my bedroom, got dressed and walked to the door, it was locked. When I turned Hannah was stood in the middle of the hallway and judging by the look on her face, she wasn't planning on moving either. I walked to her and lifted her off her feet and back into the day room.

"I know you won't hurt me Daddy I see the way you put Kelsey down before you passed out."

I figured the chair would have sufficient weight for the point I wanted to make. I lifted it and threw in through the sliding door window. When I looked back all three were now stood on their feet. Mandy had her hand behind her back the whole time. There was no profound speech. I uttered just three words before I walked out onto the patio and down to Al's Bar.

"Leave my house."

As I sat on the bar stool nursing a very stiff drink I had thought of phoning Mom and telling her where the girls were, but that would open up old wounds for both of them, even that made me smile to myself. 'Yeah Bro take one for the team.' Not long after that I passed out. When I woke I was back in my room.

"You've got to be kidding me, who switched on Groundhog Day?"

"You were easy to follow to the bar, once you passed out we got some of your bar room buddies to bring you back. Daddy you need to stop this."

"Go home Hannah, there is nothing for you here that you haven't already found with Mandy and before you ask, no I didn't call your grandparents. Just go away and leave me in peace."

"Daddy we want you to read the diaries but only in order. What will it cost us to make you read them."

I tried to move but couldn't, at first I thought the girls had tied me to the bed. Hannah came over and helped move the covers off me. I had moved around so much when I was out I had cocooned myself in my own covers. I managed to sit up, Hannah sat next to me, she tried to hold my hand I refused to let her.

"Ok Hannah here is your cost, for every diary I read I want another bottle sat next to the diary and a promise from all three of you that once I have read all these diaries you all leave and never return. Your both old enough to take care of yourselves now Hannah, finish college and get on with your lives, I will release the funds from your Moms estate and both of you will be rich women. I plan to retire early, put this house up for sale and go live in the Keys."

She could tell I was serious, Hannah opened her mouth but stopped, got up and left, I went to get a shower and when I returned Kelsey was sat on the bed.

"Hannah told me what you want, are you sure you want this Daddy?"

"You both chose Mandy over me, although admittedly I have even less to offer you than Mandy does, so it's time for me to leave you both to get on with your lives and stop being a reminder to you both of the passed."

Kelsey stood and motioned to me to follow, in the day room on the coffee table was one diary and a bottle, no glass. Kelsey sat on the chair across from the coffee table and watched. I paced myself and finally passed out just as I had finished the last page of the first diary. When I woke in my room, I showered and walked into the day room. It was Hannah's turn to sit and watch me this time, there was food next to the bottle I ignored it.

Hannah said nothing. This same process continued every time I passed out and recovered. By the fifth Diary I had started to read more than drink, by the tenth diary the bottle wasn't even open and the food had started to be eaten. By the fifteenth diary I was reading two or three diaries a day. Suddenly there was none left to read.

Now I understood my sister and the pain she had been in for so many years. She had a secret and was afraid to tell the one person she should have been able to share that secret with, in case I either rejected her or Mandy. To Keyleigh neither was an option she could live with as the years came and went her pain escalated. Was I that much of an ogre? I needed air so walked out onto the patio and switched on the hot tub got changed and waited for the hot tub to warm up, my feet dangled in the tub.

Hannah came and joined me she said nothing just held my hand. Finally I slid into the tub Hannah started to pull my old shirt up over her body and went to follow me into the tub. The look on my face stopped her. She held my head and kissed my cheek, got up and left me in the tub and came back with a couple of soda's and sat back on the edge of the tub her legs dangled over the edge and nestled by my shoulders, not a word spoken between us. I held her legs and looked out at the distance, my mind still reading Keyleigh's diaries.

markelly
markelly
2,581 Followers