Keyleigh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers

Hannah was next. She got onto the bed behind Mandy, gently held the inside of Mandy's thighs, Mandy opened her legs wider, Hannah then got onto her back and Mandy lowered herself onto Hannah's waiting mouth. I had decided to put my original plan on hold. Both the girls now held Mandy's attention to the point that she herself was close to her own orgasm; I had gotten onto the bed held Hannah's ankles in my hands and gently pulled them apart, there was no refusal on Hannah's part, not even slowing down the attention she was giving Mandy's clearly wet pussy.

Starting from her knees I kissed and nibbled my way up Hannah's inner thigh, hearing moans now coming from all the girls I was finding it difficult to work out who was closest to orgasm, suddenly Kelsey pulled a pillow over her face and screamed into it, locking her legs around Mandy's head as she bucked and screamed her orgasm. This was a difficult thing for all the girls now, enjoying an orgasm was part of being a woman and here I was asking them to never talk while they were in this room. Yet it also added to the excitement that giving of pleasure and being so quiet at point of orgasm was so foreign yet so exciting.

I wanted to tease Hannah just a little, I had every intention on honoring her request to wait for her nineteenth birthday, but that didn't mean I couldn't tease her just a little. I wanted her to always remember the woman who had initiated this. I moved a little closer, getting between her thighs, and continued to gently kiss her inner thigh. Hannah felt so warm now my hands and lips found their own way to her pussy. Hannah's hips began to rock gently upward toward my head.

I had set out to tease her as well as give Mandy an evening to remember. I ran my fingers slowly, gently towards her pussy but not touching it. Poor Hannah's concentration was divided now, she was trying so desperately hard to do as I had asked to Mandy and now finding I was doing exactly the same to her. Hannah's body was slowly going into overload; I must have kept up my assault on her pussy lips for close to five minutes now.

Her chest now heaving fighting it's desire for me to continue. While she herself plunged her own fingers into Mandy and assaulted her clit with her tongue. I ran my own lips over Hannah's soft sweet smelling mound. She was moaning, her voice muffled now by clamping her mouth over Mandy's clit. By now the onslaught on poor Mandy became to much for her. She raised her head from Kelsey's pussy and screamed such a powerful orgasm that Kelsey had to push the pillow into her face, before she broke the rule of the room for that night.

Hannah's body shuddered, at first I thought it was because she still had her mouth clamped around Mandy's pussy. Pushing her into that powerful orgasm, but as Mandy came down aided by Kelsey. Hannah knew it was her turn next and the assault on her pussy had only just started. Mandy collapsed on the bed now and pulled the blindfold off. She watched for a moment still trying desperately to bring some form of normalcy to herself, then crawled along the bed and started to suck on Hannah's breast. Kelsey took up position on the other. Hannah now had her eyes closed and her hands on the backs of both the girls' heads as they teased and tormented her breasts and in turn, her nipples.

I nuzzled into her pussy mound still avoiding her clit much to Hannah's growing frustration. She tried to cry out, then caught herself and bit her lip as I slid a finger along her wet slit. I smelt her sweetness; her hot passion infused my nostrils now triggering so many censers in my brain. I had to fight that animal urge to lift myself up and bury myself into that wet and willing pussy so close to me. Both the girls instinctively knew. Hannah was on that slow steady build up. Mandy detached herself from Hannah's breast, slid between our bodies and had now started to take my penis into her mouth.

Kelsey lifted herself up straddled Hannah's stomach and sat on her. Kelsey was taking her time with both Hannah's breasts and passionately kissing her sister trying to help her keep the rule of the room for just a little longer. I again slid my tongue gently and slowly into her pussy furrow from the top just parting her lips as I traced her lips to the bottom. She cried out and Kelsey kissed her passionately her wet opening now yielding so many juices from her, my tongue slid deep inside her deliciously wet folds. Hannah tried desperately to spread her thighs wider for me. I had to pause now. Mandy had found the right spot and had now devoured my entire penis, her tongue working its magic.

My fingers found Hannah's inner lips and pulled them wide apart. I sucked greedily and tasted her sweet nectar her juices now flowed freely over my taste buds, again sending my brain into sensory overload. I couldn't help myself. I had fought this carnal lust for so long now and as I licked and sucked greedily on Hannah's hot pussy. She began to sob and cry out, Kelsey knew she was close and had stopped feeding Hannah's brain with anymore excitement from her breasts and she rained kisses on her sister's lips. It was time to stop tormenting her now and send her on that journey over the edge.

It was also a battle of wills between Mandy and me as well, I was so close to coming myself and Mandy had already sensed it, making her double her own efforts. My tongue took one more journey up Hannah's pussy lips, collecting her juices on my travels I rolled my tongue around her clit in firm little circles as I licked and then sucked her sweet willing nub of flesh. Her body went rigid; Kelsey now passionately kissed Hannah I heard her scream through Kelsey's body. I wanted more from Hannah, demanded more from her, my own mouth now sucked in her little pleasure nub.

My lust burned within me I put my efforts into her next climax. She came again and again. Hannah's body bucked as wave after wave of pleasure assaulted her. Kelsey had to hold Hannah down. Her pussy juices gushed from her flowing into my mouth. I delighted in them, sucking and then running my tongue along her sweet delicious flesh. I could hold back no longer and emptied myself into Mandy mouth.

All four of us collapsed onto the bed, a panting sweating heap of flesh. To far gone to do much else but draw oxygen into our lungs. Mandy snuggled in close and we watched as the twins did the same. After a time poor Hannah's body returned itself to a semblance of normalcy, Kelsey holding onto her, protecting her. Gently whispering things in her ear and making her giggle, soon they just hugged and sleep took them. I listened to Mandy, her warm body spooned into me as sleep took her also, but I was still troubled, I waited for a time, gently moved off the bed and walked to the day room.

I don't even remember how long I was there, I didn't even realize Mandy had joined me until I felt her warmth next to me, she stayed silent and for that I was grateful, when she realized I was still thinking about all this she just lay her head on my lap and waited. But eighteen years of waiting has its limits, soon she was flicking her tongue at my limp penis, playing with it and amusing herself and me at the same time. It didn't take long to start getting hard under her gentle coaxing and she rapidly slid her mouth down it, making it even harder. I could hear squelching noises and figured out were she had one of her hands as well.

As soon as Mandy deemed me hard enough, she lifted her head off, straddled my waist and with one hand holding me lowered herself onto my penis, her eyes never leaving mine as she did even her dark skin could not hide the flush of red in her cheeks as her own excitement started to take hold now.

Once she had bottomed out on me she clamped her vaginal muscles, winked at me and said. "Ok now I have your undivided attention what's on your mind."

"I tried so hard to keep them away from all this Mandy,"

Mandy wriggled a bit to make herself more comfortable, all my penis did was rub against her vaginal walls sending shudders up her body as she did.

"You may have set them on a different path but as they grew older they realized, that path wasn't for them. Their eighteen they have chosen this path now and there is nothing you can do about it, they are of Keyligh's blood don't forget that. My Granddad talks often of the old country and old ways. Blood may instill life but it also instills tradition and history."

Mandy leaned in and we kissed, gently at first then our mood changed and I held her tight, I felt her lift and lower herself ever so slightly. "You cannot stop them being what they are, Kelsey is a lesbian, would you try to stop her being one?"

I shook my head.

"Yet you spend so much time trying to stop them both being what they want to be and that is your lover. Keyleigh was the light that showed you the way to happiness, you were her life. She gave you Kelsey and Hannah in return. They were her gift to you. They both know what they are doing. They are incredibly smart young ladies, I have spent a lot of time with them both, what you see in them now is what I saw in Keyleigh when she finally knew what her emotions where telling her and she went after you."

I was trying to take on board what Mandy was saying, she held that three year key. That time I left for college and stayed away.

"You have to embrace them both and lets all live our lives the way Keyleigh wanted to live hers. Remember they forgave you for giving them away; they could have spent a lifetime hating you for doing that to them yet they both want to spend a lifetime loving you. Embrace that and live happily ever after."

Mandy leaned in again nibbled gently on my ear, and then whispered. "I remember you saying something about my ass. Shall we see how far you can get this in there?"

I kissed her and held her so tight. A tear rolled down my cheek as I sent a quiet thought to Keyleigh. I desperately hoped she understood that I tried to help the twins onto a different path. Even to the point of being ready for them to hate me when or if they ever found out the truth about us. It seems it was never meant to be. Today we had all crossed that line.

It was as I expressed that very thought to myself; I heard the rain gently tapping against the window. I smiled. Keyleigh loved the rain.

markelly
markelly
2,578 Followers