Kick it up a Notch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When are John and Carol coming?"

"Any second. Can you play host while I change?" Ann ran up the stairs to our bedroom undoing her office dress as she went. I wondered what kind of an outfit she'd wear for the evening. I heard the shower start, and resisted the devilish temptation to start the dishwasher and rob her of hot water. If I had, I would have had to pay for that later.

Ann returned wearing what looked like a genie outfit - a sexy slinky genie outfit - a very sexy revealing slinky genie outfit that I noticed could be removed in just under three seconds. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her nipples were excited. Hell, I had a partial hard-on just thinking about what the night might bring.

John and Carol arrived a minute later in two separate cars. I still remember thinking, 'This is it; too late to back out now without a lot of embarrassment.' Mentally, I'd gotten to the point where I'd pulled away from some of my concerns and was watching a movie that I had a role in, but didn't know the plot or script. I'd just have to be in the action scenes until I learned how things worked out. Method acting. I was a player, but not entirely emotionally involved. The realization that my feelings were emotionally distant surprised me. Later, I learned that these feelings were a form of denial - denial that anything serious was going to happen.

I got a firm handshake from John as well as two bottles of fine wine. Carol, on the other hand, gave me a short kiss, followed by a longer, smoldering kiss that gave me a twinge in my groin and left no doubt in my mind about where the evening was headed. Carol tasted good. When I turned around Ann and John were in a lip lock that gave me a penile twinge of joy and a twist in my gut at the same time.

Ann started to prepare dinner for us. I tried to help as her gofer, and I served us all wine and hors d'oeuvres that she must have prepared over her lunch hour instead of putting all the groceries away. We chatted about no subject for longer than a minute. We each acted like we had adult attention deficit disorder. We were all nervous.

Ann scurried around the kitchen while I gave John and Ann a house tour ending in the living room where I suggested we all sit with our drinks. Just then, Ann asked for help, and John jumped to his feet before I could register her request; the two of them disappeared into the kitchen.

Carol and I sat close enough to each other that we could touch hands. We both started stroking each other's palms in what was an exceptionally sensuous gesture. I could tell both our temperatures were becoming elevated. Occasionally one of us would make a remark that could also be taken with a sexual overtone, some so obvious that we both threw our heads back and laughed after the statements. We also started to share a few kisses, mostly at my instigation.

Twenty minutes later Ann called us into the dining room. I noticed that the lipstick she'd put on just before John and Carol arrived had now vanished completely. Ann's nipples were also erect and noticeably sticking out through the thin fabric of her genie outfit; I'd bet that John had been all over them in the kitchen. I felt another dig in my lower tract because I knew how hot Ann's kisses were and how much they turned me on, and I knew how nice it was to fondle and suck on Ann's breasts. Dinner was served.

We continued our banter at the table as the dinner Ann had prepared disappeared from our plates and the wine that John had brought also vanished. My mind raced along at a thousand miles an hour with many unanswered questions about how we would start, what would happen, who would do what to whom, and such. I had never thought about who initiated something like a foursome. Did it spontaneously explode or did someone yell, "Go?" For every unanswered question I thought of, I felt there might be a dozen more that I couldn't even articulate, and that bothered me a great deal. We were moving into unchartered waters - and there was danger all around.

After coffee and a light dessert, I helped clear the last of the dishes from the table and started my clean up chores in the kitchen. Clean up had always been my contribution in the division of labor in the household. This time it went very quickly, however, because everyone helped. I washed, John dried, Carol packed away the leftovers, and Ann put things away. We were done in record time.

We moved to the living room, and I brought our some liqueurs and passed out some Drambuies and Grand Marniers to our foursome. The living room had two facing yellowish sofas in front of the fireplace. John and Ann took one and Carol and I the other. Ann dimmed the lights to their lowest level, and we sat sipping our drinks and making idle chatter in the dim light. Next I knew, John and Ann were kissing, and then so were Carol and I.

I had decided to pace or lag behind what Ann and John did. I wanted to see how fast they would move, and not get too far ahead with Carol. Later I realized that no one cared except Carol who also wanted to get laid right away. Ann and I made eye contact with one another, smiled, and blew each other a kiss. Wrapped up in my thoughts about that air kiss was the sentiment that I hoped nothing serious about our relationship would change.

I tried to put my focus on Carol, and we started deep soul kisses. Our tongues swirled around each other's lips and we then explored ears and necks trying to turn each other on. There was a lot of body stroking and heavy breathing too. Meanwhile our hands were seeking out the erogenous zones that turned each other on: breasts, neck, pussies, and cocks - all this with our clothes still on.

On one foray, I ran my tongue down Carol's neck deep into the cleavage of her dress. I then brought my mouth over the apparent location of a nipple and blew hot air through her blouse and lingerie. In a moment, I was rewarded as I felt the nubbin rise in an excited state. Carol moaned and held my head to the point.

I undid a couple of buttons that then afforded me an even greater landscape to explore with my tongue. I did just that, finally, as I opened still more buttons, licking into the band of skin between her belt and gossamer bra. Even in the dim light I could see Carol's areoles and hardened nipples through the thin material of her bra.

Carol then turned the table on me. She leaned into me and started unbuttoning my sport shirt. After blowing and licking my ears, her tongue started to run down my neck and, after she pulled my shirt up, to my chest and nipples. Wow! It was electric. Ann had never paid much attention to my chest, and no one had ever sucked on my nipples, but Carol did. Suddenly I had the urge to merge in a big way.

I peeled off my shirt and pulled down the top of Carol's dress, and then I undid the eyelets of Carol's bra. As her bra came off, I was rewarded with two excited breasts of perfect shape and size - larger than Ann's, and in that difference I found pleasure. Carol said as I praised her assets, "Oh, their much more than a mouthful, so a lot is wasted." Not a cubic millimeter was wasted on my account as my hands and mouth wandered further over the exposed flesh - fondling, licking, sucking and tasting as I went. Carol started moaning occasionally at my ministrations.

I cast a glance at the other couch about then and saw that both John and Ann were nude from the waist up too. John was sucking on Ann's breasts as she held her head tilted back, eyes shut, with a slight smile of total contentment. I felt a mental jolt when I saw that her hand had already loosened his belt and zipper, and she had reached in to fondle his cock. They were both busy with each other's sex parts.

I buried my head in Carol's chest with much the same result that Ann was having. I alternately sucked each nipple into my mouth; carefully loving and gently biting each nub in what I'd learned over the years with Ann was a very effective mechanism to turn her on. This worked on Carol too, except I think she would have been turned on if I said 'Boo.' Soon she was purring and pulling me even harder into her breasts.

Periodically, I would come up and we would French kiss - winding our tongues together and sometimes only touching the tips of our tongues to each other as we looked into each other's eyes. All our signals to each other were "Go!"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw John and Ann stand so they could shed pants. Carol and I followed suit as I removed her clothes completely and she slid my shorts off. Underwear followed. Although not arousing, I checked out John and found satisfaction that there was nothing extraordinary about him.

Carol's mons was covered in a dark bush of pubic hair. I immediately caught a whiff of her intoxicating feminine odor - she was hot and ready to mate. We hugged and our hands were all over each other's nude bodies. My cock was already hard and poking her mid-section repeatedly when she wasn't stroking it with her hands.

I thought about the strange sensation of being naked in a room with another couple for the first time, made stranger by the fact that Ann and I were not together. We took a moment to look across at each other and revel in the beauty of the moment. Passions then pulled us back to our new partners.

Carol reached down and started massaging my already hard cock with one hand. As I adjusted my position, she knelt on the plush carpeting and engulfed the mushroom head of my cock into her mouth, and after a few seconds she went down on me completely until she had deep-throated my entire shaft. I moaned for a change, the pleasure was so intense. Ann had only just done a deep throat for me a few nights earlier so the act was still highly novel and arousing for me; the feeling and sight picture were phenomenal, and I had to guard against just blasting my load into Carol's throat.

After she had me in a rock hard state, I shifted our positions so Carol was lying back on the sofa and I could lick her pussy. I placed one leg over my shoulder as I got down on the floor and started my careful attentions to her pubic area. She was unshaved and it was with delight that I pulled her lips apart and plunged my tongue into her pink slit and vagina for the first time. Then I centered on her clitoris, circling out and then back in periodically.

Carol's juices seeped like a leaky faucet. I loved her musky scent and taste, and the more I slavered over her, the more she emitted and groaned and writhed beneath me. Soon my face, neck, shoulders, and even my hair were covered in her juices and scent as I spread her juices over her thighs and abdomen and then rubbed my head in those areas. The whole room took on the musky odor of sex.

I recognized the aroma of Ann wafting across the short distance between the sofas. She was as turned on as Carol, and I knew that she too must have been gushing her sex fluids preparing to fuck with John. A quick glance confirmed that John enjoyed given cunnilingus as much as I did.

Carol pulled me up and I knew it was time to penetrate. I looked across at John and Ann just in time to see John finish his tongue-lashing of Ann's cunt. She moved around and reclined on the couch, tossing some cushions on the floor to afford them more room. Ann spread her legs in invitation. John knelt between her legs, rose up over her with his hard cock in hand, and then slowly entered into her - into her vagina, into the pussy he'd been after for a few weeks, into the vaginaof my wife! What excitement. I had never seen two people fucking except in porn movies - and here was the real thing only eight feet away. But as he stabbed his cock into her, I had that feeling of a knife spearing into my heart again.

I shook off the bad feeling and turned my attention back to Carol. She suggested that I come over her as well and so I did. She held my hard cock and positioned it at the entrance to her valley, rubbing the wet head around her soaked slit. With a few minor thrusts I sank into her warm sanctum, pausing for a moment after I was fully inserted to enjoy the moment and her snugness. We kissed deeply again and I felt the kiss concentrate in our loins as we both started pumping into one another.

I thought about how different Carol felt from Ann. Carol was tighter around the head, but looser near her entrance. At full penetration, I could feel her curly pubic hair against my groin too; Ann's hair was light and thin, versus a rougher kinky feel in Carol's pubes. Carol was soaking, and still leaking fluids everywhere; Ann only did that occasionally and I bet that tonight was one of those nights.

Carol and I looked lovingly at each other and then continued to thrust and thrust and thrust. She had a way of rotating her hips as I was thrusting that was going to accelerate things much too fast. I paused again and she looked at me with a questioning look. I told her to slow things down and we both smiled at each other and then kissed again ... and again and again. I could feel her erect nipples against my chest, and that arousing feeling almost made me squirt off.

Rather than rush to climax we both looked at the activity on the other couch. John was plunging into Ann at ever increasing speed and intensity. His back was arched while his hips articulated back and forth in rapid succession. It was a hard fuck - I know because Ann and I had done that only a couple of nights earlier. Ann's legs were locked behind John and her arms were around his neck. She yanked him into her with reckless abandon on each inward thrust he made. She wanted his cock deep inside her again and again. They couldn't wait to orgasm together.

Carol and I watched while we slowly fucked - prolonging our first coupling and enjoying all the sensations of skin on skin.

Then, with appropriate moans and shrieks for the moment, both John and Ann climaxed. John's back arched in an unnatural fashion as he made his final hard thrusts into Ann's body. Ann's back was arched so much that only her heels and shoulders seemed to touch the couch cushions they were lying on. She wanted the deepest penetration he could provide, so she had thrust her pelvis up into John's last climatic thrusts.

Carol and I took their climax as an invitation to finish our own fuck. I looked at her and nodded. We both picked up the pace. Carol started her hip rotations again as I took longer and more determined strokes into her pussy. In sixty seconds, we too exploded. I sent a stream of cum into Carol's cunt and she flooded the area with her juices.

I was sure that Ann had cum and squirted her girl juice; she always did when she had a hard fuck. I can remember wondering if the sofas would ever be the same, and what the room would smell like in the morning or when the kids got home and wanted to watch TV on those sofas. Our moans and expletives punctuated the quiet in the room, announcing to all that we too had joint orgasms deserving of notice.

I fell in beside Carol and we started to cuddle, kiss, and smooth the skin that was within reach. How nice that our skin has such wonderful receptors in it. We gently cooed in each other's ears and kissed eyes, cheeks, necks and lips in a sensuous and caring way. And, of course, I massaged and sucked on her generous breasts.

Carol and I stayed coupled while we explored each other. Even though I had shrunk from my hardened state of a few moments before, I was not deflated enough to slip from her folds. After a few moments I started to pump again - gently at first as I sought the right position to stimulate my glans and other key areas of arousal on my dick. I was enjoying just enough stimulation in her juicy cunt to re-inflate and start the fucking process over again. Carol gave me an encouraging and inviting smile.

Soon the passion of the evening, the anticipation of this foursome, and my overall perpetual state of horniness did the trick and I was again pumping in and out of Carol's pussy. This time, we were on our sides so we could each use our hands to caress and touch one another in sensitive places.

We took our time, watching as Ann and John re-coupled and also started a slow fuck, this time with Ann on top - a position she loves. John's hands and then his mouth engulfed Ann's breasts as he rose up to meet her bent over figure.

I was infatuated with Carol's much larger breasts. There was more than a handful there, but none of it was wasted in my book. I wanted to swim in them. Carol would lean towards me stroking my chest with her nipples in a way that sent me into orbit. Oh, holy horniness. What a wonder this was. I was in seventh heaven.

As we stroked and rotated into each other, fondling breasts and kissing all available skin, we gradually realized we were getting close to another orgasm. This time neither of us slowed the process. I signaled that I was close and she nodded. "Cum inside me again," she whispered.

In seconds wave after wave of ecstasy again washed over us. Carol's muscles rippled tightly against my cock, pulling my penis and my cum deep into her body. Our backs arched, forcing our hips together in our copulation. Slowly as the orgasm passed, we relaxed and petted again.

We glanced across at the other sofa just in time to see Ann rise up and thrust her breasts out into the dimness of the room in orgasmic bliss. John's hips were thrust up into her, lifting her as his cock achieved maximum penetration. They entered a euphoric state of bliss, punctuated only with deep sighs, low moans, and heavy breathing.

I thought, how wonderful the human body is that it can create such ecstatic feelings for such occasions. I wondered aloud to Carol why people didn't fuck more frequently and more often. Why were there such taboos against just fucking whomever you found interesting?

I deflated that time. I was done for an hour or so - at least. Ann made a dash through the house to the linen closest and bathroom, and arrived back with warm wash clothes for everyone, as well as towels. Carol and I took turns cleaning each other, while Ann did John and he did her.

I poured more liqueurs for us - just a splash each. I took a sip of my Drambuie and then, holding the sip in my mouth, pushed my tongue into Carol's mouth where I then deposited the strong liquid. She raised her eyebrows as we then shared the warmth of the drink with our mouths and tongues intertwined. When we parted, she told me that was one of the most erotic things she had ever done. I said I'd be delighted to be her source of drink from then on. We laughed and did it again.

We talked about the evening, briefly praising the events and the passion - particularly of watching each other as we made love. I would have said fucking, but there was such obvious caring and tenderness that we had for each other that that word was too harsh for the occasion. There would be other times when that was the right word, however.

After a while, John noted it was near midnight and our guests decided they should go. I slipped on my shorts, and John and Carol dressed. Ann slipped on a robe she'd brought with her when she'd run through the house earlier. I couldn't believe we'd been making out and making love for so long; the minutes had flown by.

As we stood at the door, kissing goodnight, it was a huge turn-on to watch John reach down and open Ann's robe and insert his fingers into her sodden pussy. She spread her legs a little to give him access. In response, Carol pulled the top of her dress down and gave me a last lick on her left breast. We laughed and they left. We'd agreed to get together the following weekend, if not sooner.

Ann and I went outside and cuddled together on the patio couch in the dark, Ann wearing her thin robe that hid little, and me in only my shorts. We tested how we each felt. I told her I had two wildly conflicting feelings about the evening. I was excited having sex with Carol, and watching her and John have intercourse, and the prospect of doing it some more was captivating. I liked Carol; however, I wanted Ann to know that Carol was not a threat to our marriage.