Kick it up a Notch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expressed my other concern: her relationship with John and what that meant to us. Seeing the two of them make love and seeing how he stimulated and aroused her, I was happy for her and her excitement, but still felt that twinge in the pit of my stomach. Ann assured me that she loved me and that John was a good friend that she enjoyed but that I was her life mate. We talked about how someone could love more than one person at a time and that it was only social norms that dictated you could only love one person at a time.

Ann asked, "What was the highlight of the evening for you? Fucking Carol?"

I answered instantly, "No, it was watching John penetrate you for the first time. I could see the entire length of his cock work its way into your pussy as he pushed in and as you welcomed him. He went deeper and deeper inside your pussy until he bottomed out and you moaned in such ecstatic satisfaction I almost came right then just from that scene. After that, it was watching you two fuck, particularly when you got on top of him and started to rotate your hips fore and aft the way you do - all of that gave me very stimulating mental pictures that I know I'll never forget. I also found the sight of the four of us sitting nude and fully revealed across from each other in the afterglow of our magnificent fucks a great and stimulating memory." I paused and added, "The whole night was amazing - mind blowing."

I paused and asked Ann, "What was memorable for you?"

She leaned up and kissed me; "Making love with a new lover for the first time, of course, but at the same time feeling your love and concern from across the room. Yes, I loved having a new cock plunge into me - it was new and different and fun and hot, but I still love you and want you. I also liked watching you and Carol screw; it was pornographic watching others make love just a few feet away."

On that note we went up and went to bed. Both of us were still worked up, however, and it was only seconds before I felt her hand reach for my cock and start to stroke it. I'd had enough of a recovery and was still so horny from the events of the evening and week that in no time at all we were at it. Ann climbed on top of me, and rode me."

At one point she said, "So, you liked it when I did this to John?" She sank way down on my cock and then started to do her sexy hip rotations that drove me crazy.

"Yes, I love it when you do that. It's sexy and stimulates me in a way you can't imagine."

"You never told me. I'll do it more with you." She paused and said, "Now, fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want to be loved by you and know that even with what happened tonight that we're still in love and married and a forever couple." I jerked up into her body and she groaned, "Oh, God, I love you."

Those last few words soothed my battered ego, and I responded with just what we both needed - a lovemaking session that reaffirmed our love and commitment to one another. The orgasms were wonderful and just what we both needed to allow us to go to sleep.

I am sure my angst would have riled me for days without that post-midnight lovemaking session with Ann. I didn't care about sloppy seconds, I wanted to love and be loved by my wife - and that's exactly what happened.

To be continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
No Spouses Allowed Pt. 01 Angie attends a company party without her husband.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
More Stories