Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, cunt," he demanded and began switching my backside.

It didn't take more than a moment for me to come up and put my curls and face into his crotch. But, by the time that moment was over I was stinging and crying even louder.

Muffled in his crotch I asked, "I need to pee. May I?"

"Sure," he answered as he stepped back to let me go pee.

I got up and started to walk over to the toilet but he said he had to go first and then he unzipped his fly and peed into the toilet. I watched him without even knowing why.

"So, you like watching a man piss, girl," he asked?

"I?.I?I?" stammering but not answering.

He shook the last of his pee from his cock and said, "The answer to my questions are always YES. Now, do you like watching a man piss, girl?"

With a small shudder a gasp of air ushered the word YES from my throat.

Owners cock was growing larger and starting to fill my mouth. I tried to think like a girl and that sucking a cock was a natural act. It made my mind accept his cock in my mouth; although my body did not completely accept his cock without sending its disgusting sense of sensory revulsion back to my brain. However my brain shut out this sensory perversion and my mouth obeyed.

"Girl, ah?..I hope you are getting a good amount of spit ready so my prick can slide right down your throat," owner spoke. "I'm going to push it down your throat just before I'm going to shoot my cum into your tummy. You'll love the warm feeling of spunk entering your femme womb."

And then he moaned, "Yeah, that's it girl."

His penis engorged further and pushed my mouth and lips wider. I closed my eyes and tried to build my saliva in my mouth. His hips rocked back and forth moving his Kong. That's what I thought with my eyes closed; the movie King Kong. Stupid but the mind does strange things in unusual situations. And, this was the most unusual situation I had ever been in.

Larger his member grew. Longer his cock became. Less a man and more a woman I transformed.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth. I thought, "That's it?" and I opened my eyes and saw his eight inches say NO.

"Open your mouth girl," he commanded and I obeyed. He leaned down near my mouth and then opened his mouth and drop a large amount of his saliva into my mouth. "Now that should help. Keep it back in your mouth; get ready to swallow because now it's time for your 'throat fuck.'

Moving away from the toilet Owner motioned me to go pee. I walked over and again looked down and saw his missive written in the bowl.

. 'IF YOU PEE STANDING UP I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.'

Below the deep yellow of his pee was so dark and he had peed so much that the water in the bowl had been completely replaced with his urine.

There was no toilet seat so shamefully I turned around and started to sit down stopping before I touched the rim.

"Sit the fuck down bitch. Did you think I meant something else?" he again demanded.

I sat down, my ass lowering, and finally the rim catching me but not before I felt the wetness of his pee and water in the bowl. I wanted to cry but I was all cried out.

"Well girl you'd better take your piss now," he said.

Dejectedly I concentrated and finally started peeing. My pee hit the piss water below and made it splash up on my penis. My balls were completely soaked.

"Good Girl," he said. "When you are finished it will be time for you spend the rest of the day getting ready for tonight but first wipe yourself and come over here.

Obediently, I got up and started to wipe myself.

"Don't you know anything about being a pussy girl," Owner asked?

I barely got have a word for an answer out when he motioned me to be silent and then told me girls wipe after peeing forward and backwards after number two. Well he didn't say it that way but you get the drift.

With the sound of the toilet flushing I walked over to him. He grabbed me around and put his lips on mine and kissed me. Yes, he kissed me right on the lips. His lips were large but they also were soft. Then he pushed his tongue against my lips. He slapped my ass and although I was trying to resist, I knew I shouldn't. I was both repulsed and curious. His clothed body rubbed against my nakedness as his tongue slithered into my mouth. My tongue was forced to feel his wet tongue exploring inside me. At that moment he did feel like my owner.

But after what could only be a few seconds he said, "Your first kiss and I felt you melting in my arms. Well, get use to it. I like kissing almost as much as I like dominating."

With that he walked away to the door.

Opening the door he stopped and turned saying, "Two things to remember. As I leave I'll toss you the key to unshackle yourself. When I return you will shackle yourself and toss the key towards the door. Yes there are cameras so the door won't open until you do that. The shackle also has a little electronic device that lets me know when it's on and properly secured. So don't try to do anything stupid or your ass will regret it."

The key slid across the floor towards me and stopped at the edge of the rug which was just past the toilet.

"Be a good girl," Owner said and left. The metal door clanged shut.

I had my mouth opened and in fear closed my eyes. A moment of time lapsed and I opened my eyes. Owner was still right near my face and a another good load of his spit came out of his mouth into mine.

"You'll thank me girl," he said and then let my head go back.

My mouth felt full with his spit covering the roof of my mouth and puddling in back at the entrance of my throat. Then he put his hardened cock past my lips. I tried to think about what to do. Oh yes, swallow as his cock penetrates my throat. I wanted to cry but I had to pay attention.

"Yes girl," he said in a voice that was a bit considerate as opposed to his consistent demands at other times.

The three dimensional effect of his cock moving through my mouth took on another dimension when the head touched my tonsils. I was going to be 'throat fucked' no matter what I did. So, I held back my desire to throw up and began to swallow as his cock slide back past my tonsils and into my throat. Tears, but not from crying, welled up in my eyes from the biological desire to throw up and the conscious effort of ignoring such. The effect was similar to involuntary swallowing water.

He took his hand and put it on my throat. I could feel his cock moving deeper and his hand above. I wondered what he felt.

After Owner left I began an exploration of my entrapment. For some reason I decided save looking behind the screen until last. So, I walked around naked checking out the different equipment. Everything looked custom made and much more high tech then the stuff I had seen on the Internet.

There was a leather sling and it even had a pillow. It made me quiver inside and wonder if he was going to use this on me. Walking around the room looking at the different equipment made me feel quite diminutive and femininely afraid. The feeling within me as I looked at these devices was most submissive.

At the far end there was a long work table with drawers below. On top of the table I picked up something that had a spreader bar with cuffs. The only way to wear this was bent over. Opening some of the drawers there were many different items most of which you know but in one drawer was a box. The words were CB3000 Male Chastity belt. In another draw there were various paddles and one that said 'Electric Spanker.'

I went around the room and saw equipment I couldn't even understand. There were many different size steel eye bolts in the walls, ceiling and some in the floor.

Another thing I found weird was something you would put your head through with your hands cuffed below. Obviously you would be on all fours because a bar ran back with ankle cuffs at the end of the bar. There was something very similar but adjustable in height nearby. I would learn about this tomorrow.

The fear I felt was as if you were watching a horror movie and the moment where you jump in your seat never calmed down. Instead you felt as if you were perpetually in fear and horror.

Owner's cock was now in my throat and his hand massage my throat in rhythm with his cock. Then he put both hands around my neck and started pumping. It was if my throat had made his cock the thickness of a neck and he was hand jerking himself off.

"Real soon now cunt," he spoke with an entranced voice.

His cock moved back and forth. The motion increased in speed and his hands gripped my neck tightly. It didn't matter much since I was breathing through my nose and each breath brought the scent of his balls into my lungs. He was everywhere inside my life support system. His essence had enveloped me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," he cried out and I felt the first wetness, his precum spray in my throat. I felt the way you do when you use nose spray and it goes into your throat. But this wasn't the nose spray, it was a spray of male precum.

"Fuck you girl. Fuck you girl. Yes, I'm fucking your throat and am going to cum in your pussy. Yes?Ahhhhh?..fuck?.fuck?.fu??," he screamed as his semen shot out of his cock and he pushed himself completely into my throat as far as his hardened penis could go.

For a moment I didn't think I could breathe. I know you think his cum would have felt copious but instead it just seemed to slide down my throat and when he was done he pulled his blackness out me leaving his essence in taste, smell and mental. There was no more me. There was just Latrina, Owner's little femme slave.

Finally I decided to see what was behind Chinese Curtain Number One.

Walking around the screen I saw all the trappings of womanhood. Clothing, vanity table with makeup, perfume, hair dryer, brushes. There were very high heeled shoes. In a dresser there was lingerie. In another drawer there were tampons and a pregnancy test. I couldn't comprehend why he had put that in this drawer. Especially since one thing I was sure of I couldn't ever be pregnant.

On the vanity was one sheet of paper. Typed in single space was a variety of rules, expectations, directives and other concepts of a madman. The first part of this directive was instructions for me to get dressed and apply makeup etc. I was also instructed to wear a tampon in my ass IMMEDIATELY. And there was one line that said it all.

DO THIS AND YOU MIGHT LIVE.

The level of fear heightened with those six words. I picked up the box of tampons and read the instructions. It showed putting a leg up on a chair and inserting the tampon. Well, I was to insert it in a different place but the instructions were just as suitable so I pulled the chair from the vanity table and inserted the tube in my anus. When I was finished I was standing naked, smooth skinned, a girly hairdo and I had a string hanging out. I was both humiliated and feminized.

Next I was to perfume myself and get dressed. He hadn't even instructed me to take a bath. I wanted to but without any instructions I thought it best not to.

Later that day he returned and his eyes ravished my body. He saw through my feminine attire and saw his femme. I could tell he only saw his vision and not my nightmare.

At some point later, I signed the contract making him my Owner.

After he was through with 'throat fucking' me he let me dangle there with all of his manly tastes and aromas coagulating in my body. About ten minutes later he walked away and I heard drawers open. Returning he stood in front of me with a black circular ring and told me to open my mouth.

At this point I had completely acquiesced and he inserted the ring which covered my teeth holding my mouth open. A curved part of the ring projected forward for my lips to rest on. Then he propped my head up with another piece that connected to the 'stock' and formed a cushioned rest holding my head comfortably horizontal.

"Well girl that was a good beginning to a long relationship," he said. "There is so much more fun I intend and this will help you begin to realize your fate."

With that he moved his cock over my mouth. He was limp again but still he had ideas. I felt his piss fill my mouth. A bit dribbled over my nose before he held is cock from continuing to pee. Then he held my nose until I swallowed. I felt a retching urge inside me but couldn't, because of the position I was in, throw up.

Several times I swallowed his urine which mixed with his cum in what he called my 'femme womb.' Finally he filled my mouth one last time and didn't hold my nose.

Instead he said, "Now my little cunt I want you to hold that in your mouth until I return. There will be no flushing of this toilet unless I do it. If you let it out of your mouth you will not believe what I'll do to you. Do you understand me?"

My eyes motioned in fear I did.

He left the room and I remained with my mouth flooded with his urine while I awaited my Owner's return.

12