Kiefer's Wild Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers

Minutes later, Luke came as well, releasing his juices deep into Kiefer's bowels, causing him to climax once more. His body reacted to the squirting juices and he clenched his teeth as the waves crashed down on him again. It took his breath away. Luke steadied him and slowly withdrew himself, after what he eased Kiefer's body to the floor. He was covered in sweat and his breathing was laboured; ragged and shallow. Jake jumped up and got a blanket from the closet, covering Kiefer to keep him from getting cold, while Cindy carefully lifted his head and put a small pillow under him.

Kiefer was exhausted and barely aware of what they did. His head was spinning out of control and he kept his eyes firmly closed. His heart pounded furiously in his chest, pumping blood and oxygen around as fast as it could. His lungs were burning as if he'd just ran a double marathon and he could feel every muscle in his body ache and tremble.

They left him. They couldn't help him anyway; he just had to catch his breath. They couldn't do that for him.

Kiefer slowly recovered, the burning in his lungs subsided as he caught his breath and his heart decelerated to a more normal pace. He could feel his muscles tremble from the effort and it would take a while for them to relax. He pulled the blanket closer around his shoulders as he felt a chill run down his spine. He could hear the others, but didn't even try to lift his head to look at them. They sounded rather busy anyway. It took a pretty long time before he felt strong enough to get up on the couch. He sat quietly for a moment, holding the blanket around him, his sweat had nearly dried up, but he felt a little chilled. The others were making love … again or still; he had no idea, it didn't matter anyhow. Right now, he needed a smoke, so he pushed up off the couch and walked out of the room without a word.

When he came into the living room, Zeus jumped up and came to him. Kiefer petted him for a moment, but got his cigarettes and went straight out into the garden without bothering to turn the lights on. Zeus followed but didn't insist on playing this time. Kiefer stopped on the edge of the patio, looking out at the dark night. There wasn't a cloud in sight and he looked up at the beauty of the starlit sky. He had no idea how long he had been standing there when the patio lights came on. He didn't move.

"Kiefer?"

It was Luke.

"What are you doing out there?"

"I needed a smoke."

"Is everything okay?" Luke asked as he stepped out onto the patio.

"Yeah."

Luke closed the distance between them and put his hand on Kiefer's shoulder.

"Are you sure?"

Kiefer turned to face the young man. Their eyes locked for a moment but then Kiefer leaned in and kissed Luke, inching closer until their chests came in contact and he slipped his arm around Luke's waist. His kiss was tender but passionate at the same time and Luke felt his heart leap. When they parted, Kiefer took half a step back.

"I'm sure." he said in reply to Luke's earlier question.

"I thought you'd left." "The way you walked out of there without saying anything." … "I was afraid I'd gone too far." he added, dipping his head a little.

Kiefer's hand on his cheek made him look up.

"You didn't go too far." "And I didn't want to interrupt you guys. I'm sorry I scared you."

"Don't be. I'm the one who's sorry. I overstepped -"

Kiefer's finger on his lips silenced him.

"You didn't overstep anything." "I can't remember the last time I felt this good and that's entirely your doing. You gave me exactly what I needed but was afraid to ask for."

"So … you're not mad at me?"

"If I were mad, I would've punched your lights out the moment you touched me."

"I sincerely thought you'd left. You've been out here for over half an hour."

"Really?"

Kiefer was stunned it had been so long, it didn't seem like it. He had only smoked two cigarettes.

"I love being out at night, it's so peaceful. Besides you get quite a spectacular view from up here."

"That you do." "Let's go back inside, I'm getting cold."

"Really? Not used to much, are you?" Kiefer said, slapping him on the shoulder playfully.

"Aren't you cold?" Luke asked.

"No, not at all, it's nice out here." "Want me to warm you up?" Kiefer added with a wink.

"I wouldn't mind, but not out here." Luke replied, pulling away from him.

"You're no fun. Have you ever made love under a starlit sky?"

"In the backseat of a car."

"I mean out in the open."

"Never."

"You should try it sometime."

"Maybe during summer, when it's actually *warm* outside."

"Sissy."

They went back inside with Zeus trying to beat them to it. He managed to trip Luke and tried to do the same with Kiefer, but he blocked the dog between his leg and the edge of the door.

"Not with me you don't." Kiefer said to him and got a hold of his collar. "Sit."

Zeus obeyed at once.

"Now stay."

Luke was amazed at how easily Kiefer subdued the enormous animal without even raising his voice. Kiefer let go of the collar and Zeus didn't move. Kiefer went inside and motioned for Luke to come in as well. He kept an eye on Zeus while Luke stepped past them, but he didn't stir.

"Good boy. Come."

Zeus jumped up and landed inside the door, going straight to his little spot by the couch.

"Jeez, I can't believe how easily you handle him." Luke said.

"He's a good mutt." Kiefer said, petting the dog on the way.

"Yeah, but even I don't have anything to say over him. And he's used to seeing me."

"Probably coz I'm a tad older than you, and he feels it the same way."

"A tad?" Luke teased.

Kiefer grabbed him and put him in a headlock, similar to the one Luke had used on him before.

"Don't push your luck." Kiefer snarled.

Luke put his hands up in surrender and Kiefer let go of him.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Luke started, taking a step away from him. "I wasn't aware your age was such and issue to you." he added.

He turned at once and ran through the room with Kiefer hot on his tail.

"Make way." Luke shouted as he rounded the corner.

The others were in the kitchen and Luke had a clear path to the first bed, which he only reached because Kiefer tackled him onto it. He pinned him down with one arm and tickled him with the other; quickly finding out Luke couldn't stand it and doubling his effort.

"You will pay for your insolence." Kiefer snarled.

He could hardly keep himself from laughing, but he put the act up for the others. It worked.

"What happened?" Jake asked.

Kiefer didn't reply and Luke was too busy trying to fight him. He had managed to turn onto his back now, but only because Kiefer let him, but he still was no match and Kiefer kept the upper hand.

"Please … stop." "Kiefer, please … please stop, I can't take it anymore."

He eased up a bit.

"You look like you could take some more."

"No … please. I gotta pee."

Kiefer got up, smiling triumphantly. Luke got off the bed and eased past Kiefer, still expecting a renewed attack, but nothing happened. They were both smiling widely and Jake wondered what was going on.

"What was that all about?" he asked as soon as Luke had disappeared.

"I showed him who's old." Kiefer replied with a smirk.

He crossed the room to the kitchen.

"Can I have another beer?"

"Sure, help yourself. So … everything's okay?"

Kiefer got the beer first and replied only when he was back in the other room.

"Yeah, everything's fine. Don't worry."

"We did when we saw you were gone."

"I know, I needed a smoke and didn't want to interrupt you guys."

Luke came back and walked right up to Kiefer. He was slightly taller and Kiefer looked up to meet his eyes.

"You had your moment, now I'm back in charge. Put that bottle down."

Kiefer didn't react at first.

"Didn't you hear me?"

This time, Kiefer did react. He handed the bottle to Jake who took it instinctively. Then he moved ... fast, knocking Luke off balance and guiding him to the ground, pinning him again.

"Sorry, what was that?" Kiefer said; the tone in his voice was serious.

There had been a playful twinkle in Luke's eye, but not playful enough to Kiefer's likings, he *did* intend to dominate.

"If you want something from me, you can ask me nicely." Kiefer added when Luke didn't fight him. "Let's try again."

He got up and backed two steps away, he had no idea how Luke was going to react and he wanted to be ready. Luke pushed up slowly, he *had* overstepped the limit this time.

"I was wondering if you liked bondage." Luke said, "I guess I overdid it a little."

"Apology accepted." Kiefer replied, "And I don't mind the occasional use of handcuffs and blindfolds." he added.

"Nothing else? Just the handcuffs?"

"Never needed anything else. When you want to tie someone up, it does the trick."

"Yes, but there's much more to bondage than just tying up. It can be extremely exciting to be tied up in certain ways."

"I don't see how."

"Care to find out?"

"I'm not sure, what do you have in mind?"

"I'll only tell you if you agree to at least try it."

"Fine, I'll try it."

Luke went to a separate door and Jake motioned Kiefer to follow. The girls stayed behind in the other room. Kiefer couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the new room. It was lined with all kinds of weird looking gear, benches, chains; he even saw a bunch of whips hanging on the wall. He stopped on the threshold.

"Don't worry," Luke said as he saw Kiefer's hesitation, "you won't get hurt. If and when you want us to stop, all you'll have to do is say it."

Kiefer downed the last of his beer and stepped in. Jake followed and closed the door. Seeing the padding on the inside of the door, it hit Kiefer; the entire room was padded, probably sound proof. No matter what happened in here, nobody would hear his screams.

"What are you planning?" he asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

"Just a little initiation into the pleasures of bondage." Luke replied as he pressed a button.

A chain came down from the ceiling, it had a big hook on the end of it and Kiefer glared at it for a moment. His attention was drawn to movement to the side and he watched Jake open a closet. He retrieved a long chain with shackles on each end and approached Kiefer with it. Luke stopped him and took the chain over from him. He covered the distance and looked Kiefer straight in the eye.

"You said you were willing to give it a try." Luke started softly.

Kiefer nodded.

"Give me your right arm."

Kiefer held it up and felt the shackle lock around his wrist. He kept his eyes locked on Luke's.

"Left arm."

Luke's voice was soft; not commanding or aggressive and Kiefer held up his left arm so he could lock the shackle on it. Luke got hold of the hook and put the chain into it, securing it in place. He held his hand out to Jake who handed him a rubber stick. It fitted into a locking device on the shackles, spreading Kiefer's arms a little wider than shoulder width. Luke walked back to the control box on the wall and pressed a button, which reeled in the chain, bringing Kiefer's arms up. He stopped when the stick was just above his head.

"That's far enough for now." Luke said and came back to Kiefer. "Are you okay?"

"I guess."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Why are you tying me up in here then?"

"Because this is something the girls have no part in and if we tried it out there, they'd already be fighting over who gets to make you hard."

"Who gets to do that?" Kiefer inquired.

"You, most likely. Aren't you getting excited yet? The feeling of submission, knowing you'll soon be getting laid but you can't do anything to make it happen any faster."

"I don't know what I'm feeling right now."

Luke put his hand on Kiefer's throat, feeling his pulse.

"Your heart's beating fast enough. Just think of what's going to happen once we've secured you." "You said you liked my cock deep inside of you," Luke added, lowering his voice to a whisper. … "that's where it's gonna be again."

Kiefer closed his eyes, remembering how it had felt.

"See, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Now you're getting in the mood."

They put shackles on his ankles as well.

"Spread you legs."

The stick they put between his ankles spread his legs wide and then Luke appeared in front of him again, holding a leather mask. There were three zippers, one for each eye, one for the mouth and all three were closed.

"I'm gonna put this on you, but I don't want you to worry."

The anguish in Kiefer's eyes disappeared just as fast as it had appeared and he nodded slowly, closing his eyes. Luke put the mask on Kiefer's head and secured it. God, the man looked hot. Luke felt his cock respond to the sight he was offered; Kiefer's lean, muscular body, totally submitted to his will.

"Just relax."

Kiefer nodded, but it wasn't as easy to do. The mask covering his face made him feel weird; it was much different from a simple blindfold. And he found it hard to breathe with the zipper closed over his mouth; it seemed he couldn't take a decent breath through his nose. It was harder to keep his attention on what was about to happen, he kept thinking all kinds of stuff that made him nervous. He wondered for a moment if they were planning on using some of the things he'd seen on him and it made him tense up. When one of the men put his hand on his shoulder, it startled him and he froze. Luke saw him tighten his fists and felt the tension under his hand.

"Relax," Luke said softly, "it's just us." "Are you okay?"

Luke walked around Kiefer and opened the zipper that covered his mouth. Kiefer felt Luke's lips on his and he relaxed a little. Luke kissed him, gently. There was no haste; no pressure and Kiefer responded to it, parting his lips, inviting Luke to continue. The tenderness with which Luke kissed him, washed his anguish away and the tension went out of him under Luke's gentle touch; he became aroused once more.

"Feeling better?" Luke asked.

Kiefer nodded. He did.

"I'm sorry; I should've opened this one." "Are you sure you're okay?"

Kiefer nodded again.

"Just remember, you can stop us at any time."

Luke's hands stayed on him while he walked around him again and he ran them across Kiefer's muscular back. Jake joined them and put his hands on Kiefer's chest. They both lowered their hands at the same time. Jake's hand touched his cock and a split second later, Luke's fingers reached his ass, giving Kiefer an instant rush. Jake knelt down and gently stroked the big cock in front of him. Luke started equally slowly, penetrating him with one finger.

Kiefer moaned at the simultaneous touch, which fired up his arousal.

Luke added a second finger, then a third, proceeding as if it was the first contact. By the time he was ready to penetrate, Kiefer was yearning for it. Luke signalled to Jake who got up and went over to the control panel on the wall. He waited, finger on the button. Luke withdrew his fingers and leaned close to Kiefer.

"I don't want you to panic; nothing bad is going to happen to you. I'm right here with you."

He nodded to Jake who pressed the button, reeling in the chain further. Kiefer's arms were pulled up higher and he tensed up, but Luke's hands were on him.

"Don't worry."

"What are you doing?" Kiefer asked.

"We're hoisting you up a little. Don't be afraid."

"Why?"

Luke motioned to Jake to stop.

"Feel this?" Luke said, pressing his body against Kiefer's, "I'll never be able to penetrate you like this."

Kiefer nodded.

"That's why we're hoisting you up." He paused. "Unless you don't want us to."

Kiefer shook his head.

"Can we continue?"

"Yes."

Jake hit the button again and waited for Luke to tell him to stop. When he did, Kiefer was only a few inches off the ground and the strain on his arms wasn't too big. He took a deep breath and cleared his mind. Luke waited a moment, giving him time to do so. Jake joined them again and Luke nodded, allowing Jake to start. He swallowed Kiefer's cock without warning and felt it twitch against the back of his throat. Luke waited a minute and slowly approached Kiefer. His excitement grew at once, feeling the cock press against him. Luke took his time to penetrate him, taking short and gentle strokes. Meanwhile, Jake was licking and sucking as if his life depended on it, bringing Kiefer to the edge. Luke's cock deep inside and Jake's mouth drove him out of his mind. He pulled on his arms, but got nowhere as he hung from them. He shook his head, breathing hard. With every stroke, he got further out of control, no matter how hard he tried to focus. He tilted his head back in his neck, clenching his teeth, trying to hold on.

"Stop." Kiefer whispered suddenly.

Luke heard him and stopped moving. Jake hadn't heard him, but Luke tapped him on the head and motioned for him to back off.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked softly.

"I can't …" Kiefer started, shaking his head as if to clear it.

"Can't what?" Luke insisted.

"I can't come like this."

"Okay. Stay calm."

He withdrew himself as quickly as he dared, hoping not to hurt Kiefer. Jake was already at the controls and he hit the button to release the chain.

"Don't worry, we're getting you down." Luke said.

He knew how important it was for Kiefer to trust him right now and he kept talking. He reached up as soon as he could and unhooked the chain, but held on to it. He knew Kiefer would hurt himself if his arms dropped with the stick still attached to the shackles, even though it was covered in rubber. Jake joined them and removed the shackles from Kiefer's ankles while Luke guided him to the floor. He removed the mask while Jake turned his attention to the shackles on his wrists, removing them and tossing them to the side. He'd clean up later. He sat opposite Kiefer and put a hand on his leg.

"Are you alright?" Jake asked.

Kiefer looked up and met his eyes. He didn't know how exactly he felt, but he didn't feel bad, so he nodded.

"Jake, can you leave us." Luke said.

Jake got up and left the room. Luke stood up and held his hand out to Kiefer with the intention of helping him up. Kiefer took it. It was another good sign to Luke.

"Let's talk."

Luke went over to one of the benches; hoping Kiefer would join him. He did.

"What went wrong?"

Kiefer leaned his head against the wall, looking up at the ceiling.

"I don't know. I didn't want to come that way."

"What way?"

"I'm not sure how to explain it." "I guess I'm not used to not having any control at all."

"Over what was happening?"

"No, over my own body." "I didn't have any control over what happened before either and it didn't bother me then."

"You mean the first time I took you."

"Yeah. I couldn't control what you were doing, but I controlled my body, my reactions."

"I think I know what you mean." "You did great for a first time anyway."

It made Kiefer smile.

"I bet I did, stopping you short of coming."

"That's only a minor setback. I'm glad you stopped us. If you hadn't and I had driven you to an orgasm against your will, it would've been a lot worse."

"How?"

"You said earlier you don't want to feel raped. I think you would've if we continued."

"I guess."

"I have only one question."

"Shoot."

"Do you want me to continue?"

Kiefer met his eyes, wondering what exactly he meant.

"Without tying you up or anything." Luke continued, "Just you and me."

"On one condition." Kiefer replied.

"Name it."

"I want to make love to you." Kiefer said softly.

"I would like that." Luke replied sincerely. "Let me put you back in the mood."

He got off the bench and knelt in front of Kiefer. When Luke's mouth descended on his cock, Kiefer closed his eyes and surrendered to the feelings that were rushing him. Luke made it last even though he was rock hard again in no time. He took enormous pleasure in what he was doing and boosted Kiefer's lust to a maximum; brought him to a high and slowed down again. Kiefer put his hand on Luke's shoulder and he stopped at once, looking up.

TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers