Kiefer's Wild Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers

"My turn." Kiefer said, lust burning in his eyes.

"Where do you want me?"

"On my cock."

Luke smiled at that reply and pushed up. He turned and walked to the examination table on the opposite side of the room, released the brake on the wheels and pulled it out to the middle. Then he leaned onto it, facing away from Kiefer. Kiefer got off the bench and walked over to Luke. He caressed the young man's back to let him know he was there.

"Did you put the brake back on?" Kiefer asked softly.

"Yeah, don't worry." Luke replied with a smile.

Kiefer massaged Luke's shoulders and back for a moment, moving down to his lower back and finally inserted a finger. Even though Luke had already had sex with Jake earlier, he responded to that touch, arching his back into it. He didn't need to be prepared for it, but he appreciated the fact Kiefer did things one step at a time. Only moments later, he felt Kiefer's cock press against him and he held his breath, knowing Kiefer was bigger than Jake. The cock head spread his skin and slipped inside of him.

Kiefer took slow strokes, penetrating gently until he could go no further. He leaned down on Luke's back and stayed deep inside his hungry body. Neither of them was in a hurry, it felt too good to want it to end anytime soon.

Luke was the first to move, the throbbing cock inside his body drove him crazy and he wanted to ride it. When he moved his hips, Kiefer pushed up a little and let him take the initiative. He moved slowly, grinding his hips and thrusting back and forth.

"Take me." Luke whispered under his breath.

Kiefer obliged, taking over from him and thrusting deep inside, taking long but gentle strokes. It made Luke gasp for air and he gripped the edge of the table. Kiefer increased the pace steadily but didn't lose any depth, filling Luke up with each move he made. He hadn't made love to another man in such a long time and he savoured every second of it, knowing Luke enjoyed it as much as he did. It was a big difference from what had happened earlier with Jake and he felt much more comfortable this time.

Luke came with a short cry, tensing his muscles around the big cock that gave him this much pleasure. Kiefer clenched his teeth; he didn't want to come yet. He managed to ward his own orgasm off and stayed with Luke until his subsided. He withdrew himself slowly and stepped back, giving Luke some space. Luke was breathing hard and sweat glistened on his brow, but he pushed up and turned around, facing Kiefer. The glimmer in his eyes said enough.

"God, you're good." Luke whispered as he covered the distance between them.

His lips locked on Kiefer's, not giving him time to respond in any way to Luke's praise. The kiss was wild and eager; hungry even and it lasted forever. When they parted, Luke cupped Kiefer's chin in his hands and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Let me return the favour." he whispered.

Kiefer allowed him to take over and let Luke bring him to the table, guiding him onto it. He did as Kiefer had, taking his time in foreplay, caressing Kiefer's muscular back and shoulders and working his way down. He moved as carefully and slowly as if it was a first time for both of them, preparing Kiefer for what was to come even though they had been involved earlier.

Luke made extremely slow and tender love to Kiefer, using all of his knowledge to enhance the experience for him. They were perfectly in sync with each other. When Kiefer came, his orgasm hit so suddenly and violently it caused Luke to climax as well. He couldn't stop it from happening and he loved Kiefer even more for it. Luke left the incredibly hot body under him and staggered back to the bench; he was exhausted. Kiefer pushed up slightly, feeling his arm tremble from the effort. Their eyes met, but they had no more need for words and Kiefer made his way over to the bench as well, dropping on it next to Luke.

Luke was first to recuperate.

"I owe you one."

Kiefer glanced at him.

"One what?"

Without saying another word and before Kiefer could react, Luke was back on his knees, swallowing his cock again. Kiefer sucked the air in through his teeth and leaned his head back against the wall at the contact of the young man's mouth. Luke was obviously determined to end this at a draw, each of them having climaxed equally often and Kiefer was trailing by one. It didn't take him long to bring Kiefer to his limit once more. When he came, Luke savoured the taste of his juices on his tongue, letting them slide down his throat. Kiefer felt completely drained, certain that he wouldn't be able to take three steps without falling. Luke sat back on his heels and watched him for a moment, his hands on Kiefer's knees.

"How about a beer?" Luke asked.

Kiefer looked at him and managed a smile.

"I'd love a cold one, but I don't think I'll make it to the kitchen right now."

"I'll go get us one." Luke offered and got up.

Kiefer grabbed his wrist before he was out of reach and pulled him back.

"There's something else I want first." he said and pulled Luke close to him.

Their lips locked and Kiefer tasted himself on Luke's tongue.

"Something tells me you're not used to that." Luke said when they parted.

"You're right."

"Are you telling me you've never-"

Kiefer nodded.

"So Jake was the first one?"

He nodded again.

"He'll be thrilled to hear that."

"Do you think so?"

"I know so. I was sure you'd done it before."

"I didn't. I always thought it would make me sick."

"And what made you decide to let him?"

"I have no idea. Probably the same thing that made me let you fuck me the way you did."

"You're sure you don't have a problem with that? I wouldn't want you to leave with a bad feeling."

"I'm sure." Kiefer said with a smile.

Luke got up and walked out of the room, making sure to close the door behind him. Kiefer welcomed the solitude; he would need a moment to re-arrange the thoughts and feelings that were swarming his mind. Luke came back and handed him a beer, which Kiefer nearly drained in one go.

"Want me to go get another one?" Luke asked.

"No," Kiefer replied, "I was thirsty but that's all better now."

It made Luke smile.

"I can believe you were." Luke said, "With everything we did to you."

"And let's not forget Zeus." Kiefer added with a malicious smile, "Now *he* wore me out."

Luke tried to slap him, but Kiefer had recovered enough to be quicker than him, blocking his arm and twisting it behind his back, forcing Luke onto his knees in front of him.

"Don't go there … *boy*." Kiefer whispered into his ears. "Or I'll have to tie you up and get the girls in here to suck *you* dry."

Luke eased up now that he was certain Kiefer was joking and he feigned a struggle. Kiefer put down his beer to keep from spilling it and easily subdued the young man.

"Ask me nicely and I'll let you go." Kiefer said after a few minutes.

"Can you let me go … pretty please?"

"There's a good boy." Kiefer joked and let go of Luke's wrist.

"I guess you've recovered." Luke said jokingly.

"I guess so."

"Let's join the others, see if Jake has left anything for us."

"For you," Kiefer replied as he followed Luke to the door, "I'm done for tonight."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna head on home and get some rest."

"Don't you fancy a double on one of the girls?"

"A double?"

"Yeah, a little two-on-one."

"Maybe some other time." Kiefer said as they stepped into the other room.

"What some other time?" Cindy asked.

Jake and Janet were making love on one of the beds and Cindy sat on the bench, watching them, playing with herself.

"Kiefer's thinking of calling it quits." Luke explained.

"Oh no, you don't." Cindy exclaimed as she jumped up, "There's a little something I want from you before I let you leave."

"What's that?" Kiefer inquired softly.

"You wanted to fuck my ass earlier when Jake called you over and got it instead of me."

"You weren't ready for him." Jake answered, "But I do agree, you're not leaving yet."

"Jake, I've had the time of my life here tonight and I've done things I never imagined possible, but right now, I'm really tired and unfortunately I'm working in the morning."

"Ah, screw work." Janet said.

"I'm not sure it would be appreciated if I didn't show up for filming in the morning. There are a lot of people counting on me being there and it's going to be hard enough as it is to get out of bed."

"What are you filming?" Luke asked.

"24."

"Oh yeah! The hot and never-tired Jack Bauer." Janet said with a smirk.

"Well, he can go 24 hours without sleeping, but I can't go 48 without seeing at least *some* of my bed. And if you lot keep me up much longer, that's what's going to happen."

"But I want that big-"

"Cindy!" Janet snapped, "That's enough."

Cindy walked back to the bench and sat down; pouting like a child, her arms crossed tightly across her chest. It made Kiefer smile, but it didn't change his mind. He needed some sleep and he needed it badly, the day had been long and the night even longer.

"You're welcome to stay here if you don't want to drive back. I've got a spare bedroom if you'd like." Jake offered.

"No, that's okay. It's not that far."

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want you to risk falling asleep behind the wheel."

"Don't worry; I know a few tricks to stay awake when I'm driving."

"Okay, if you're certain."

Luke walked Kiefer back to the living room. Zeus bounced up, but stayed when Kiefer told him to. He got dressed and then called the dog over to say goodbye to him. When he was satisfied, Zeus went back to his spot near the couch and Kiefer turned to Luke.

"I'll walk you." Luke said cutting Kiefer off.

"I was about to say you didn't have to."

"I know, but I want to."

They walked down the hallway and stopped at the door. Luke's hand on his shoulder stopped Kiefer from opening it. He turned and faced the young man.

"I had a great time, Luke." Kiefer said straight away.

"Are you sure we didn't push you too far?"

"I would've left a long time ago if you had, don't worry. I have a lot of things I need to think about, but I had a terrific time."

"Will we see you again?"

"Would you like to?"

"Yes."

"So would I."

Kiefer pulled his wallet out and retrieved an Ironworks address card, turned it over and scribbled a phone number on the back of it.

"Call me when you feel like," Kiefer said, handing the card to Luke, "but keep that to yourself."

"I will." Luke promised. "When's the best time to call?"

"Anytime. If I don't answer, leave a message and I'll make sure to get back to you."

"Okay, great."

"Thank you for a wonderful night." Kiefer said sincerely, pulling Luke close in a whole-hearted hug.

"You're welcome. Thanks for being such a sport."

Their embrace lasted a moment longer, but then, Kiefer pulled back and walked out the door. Luke watched him get in his car and he waved when Kiefer looked back. The engine turned over and Kiefer rolled the window down.

"I hope you'll call soon."

"I will." Luke promised and waved again.

Kiefer gunned the engine and waved back. The tyres kicked up some gravel when he sped away, leaving Luke naked at the door. Kiefer turned on the radio when he hit the main road and cranked the volume up. After a short drive, he parked the car and ran up the stairs to his apartment. He felt absolutely exhilarated and wasn't sure if he'd be able to sleep. A quick glance at the clock on the wall told him it was nearly 4 am, which left him with three hours of sleep, if he could get any. He stood undecided for a moment, but headed for his bedroom anyway, stripping out of his clothes on the way. He went straight for the bathroom and stepped into the shower stall. A hot shower might help bring his excitement down and allow him to get some rest. He stood under the hot water for long minutes, letting it wash away the sweat that had dried on his skin.

After having towelled dry, Kiefer slipped between the sheets and drifted off to sleep at once.

The alarm on his nightstand startled him. He looked at it for a moment, trying to decide if he was going to ignore it. He decided against that and rolled out of bed. The cold shower did the trick of waking him up and he got dressed, picking up the clothes that lay strewn across the floor and tossing them into the laundry bin. He would take them to the drycleaner's tonight or maybe tomorrow, depending on how tired he was.

When he reached the studio, he noticed the weird look a few of his co-workers gave him, but he ignored them, heading for the coffeepot and pouring a large cup of the hot brew. It kicked in after a little while and woke him up completely. He would need a lot of that today, to keep him going, but that wasn't going to be a problem since tomorrow was his day off.

He thought of something and went outside with his coffee, pulling his cell phone out of his pocket. Tim picked up on the third ring.

"Morning Tim."

"Morning Kiefer how was your night?"

"Short, very short."

"I take it you had a good time with Jake and Luke."

"Yeah." Kiefer replied, blushing slightly. "I was wondering … how well do you know them?"

"Luke is one of Jason's friends. They dated for a few months, but they remained friends after they broke up." He paused for a moment. "When I saw you leave with them, I knew you were in for a good time."

Kiefer smiled.

"I know you better than you think Kiefer." Tim added when there was no reply.

"I guess you do."

"I'm glad you had a good time."

"Yeah, so am I. Thanks for inviting me." He paused. "And them."

It was Tim's turn to smile now.

"No problem."

They hung up and Kiefer returned inside, still smiling.

The day went by quickly and by 5 pm they rounded up. Kiefer jumped in his car and drove straight home, unplugged the doorbell and phone, turned off his cell phone and made sure his alarm wasn't set. He took a quick shower to wash away the strain of the day and any leftover make-up, then he cuddled up between the sheets. He was asleep within minutes and he dreamt of the wildest party he had attended in a *very* long time.

The end.

TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers