Kiki, the Town Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dicae choked for a moment but his eyes then never left Kiki's little brown rose. He seemed to forget about Zoe entirely and to the class, he was just staring into the distance collecting his thoughts. Kiki let go of her own ass, raised her arms over her head, and made a gesture. She made a circle with the thumb and fingers of her left hand. Then she took her index finger on the right hand and slowly, meaningfully, inserted it, then several times, faster. Dicae took a sharp breath in -- after days of pussy fucking and oral sex, Kiki was, at long last, inviting him into her ass!

Fortunately, nobody looked toward the back of the room at that moment. Zoe seemed bewildered that Dicae had suddenly stopped paying attention to her. Ollie, sitting next to her, seemed angry for some reason. The rest of the class just sat there, expecting, from Dicae's hesitation which they mistook for cogitation, a profound and stunningly original insight.

He gave them one. Snapped back to reality after mentally coming to grips with the deeply-desired and now-certain prospect of fucking Kiki in the butt that night, Dicae answered the question that Zoe had left hanging in the air.

"Porn and fine art are no different. Just because an artist in the Middle Ages paint us a scene of war and soldiers does not mean it make the nobility that owned the painting go out and fight." Dicae stopped for a moment to think that maybe it did, but no matter -- he'd reconsider his opinion about that later. "Sense of bravery and strongness is an experience of our solar plexus chakra" he was using chakra healing terminology now because he and all the students seemed to understand it, for some reason, "where the artist makes you feel brave and strong. The pornographer does the same at your hara chakra and a little in your root chakra so you feel good and potent and make you satisfied. No different."

That wasn't all. "Art, literature, philosophy, religion, sport, fun with friend, they all fuck your chakras and inseminate your vital preconceptual ideas and innate desires in your chakra womb where egg of idea already lies and make you pregnant with concept that give birth to personal and shared feelings and ideas. Culture is clusterfuck. And that is called civilization!"

The class was over -- the three hours were up. The class stood up and exploded in applause! This was a seminar they would never forget! They would carry these ideas with them the rest of their lives.

Kiki had already gotten off the stool and sped to Dicae's side before Zoe could get there. She could see in Dicae's lustful gaze that he wanted her to make good on her promise right now, as soon as they could get away from the students! Tonight was the night Kiki would give up her ass -- in a good cause, she thought.

Felicity was complimenting Horst on his question and he was preening in front of her about the Schopenhauer reference and they so much wanted to go somewhere and fuck that they didn't wait to talk to Dicae after class.

To the side, Zoe was talking to an obviously angry Ollie, calming her down. Kiki couldn't tell what the problem was. Finally, Ollie seemed placated and suddenly, to Kiki's surprise, Zoe rose up on her toes and kissed the bigger, redheaded girl on the lips! Zoe saw Kiki's startled look out of the corner of her eye. As Ollie gathered up her books, Zoe whispered to Kiki, unaware of Kiki's self-exposure in the back of the room to head her off from Dicae, "She's my roommate. I'm really just into girls but sometimes I flirt with guys to keep her interested in me!"

Later that night and well into the next morning, Kiki would think about that as her ass got pounded in her least favorite sex act. She had spent days avoiding the inevitable, taking Dicae's enormously long prick up her butt, where she did not think it would feel in the least bit comfortable. And now she had panicked herself into willingly giving it up to him before she had to!

Damn!

Dicae did not want to hang around after the seminar, no matter how many students wanted to talk to him. It took all his will power not to grab Kiki by the arm and pull her back to the cottage but she was walking slowly, stalling, prolonged the minutes before she finally got her ass reamed out. It's not that she didn't like sodomy with a normal-size penis. Kiki didn't know much about anatomy but she had an idea of how long her rectum was and his monstrous thing looked longer than she could take! She did not like the idea of being skewered in the intestines on a very long, stiff rod that couldn't bends with the twists and the turns and the folds. This could hurt.

Kiki was very nervous about what Dicae was about to do to her. She was not smiling.

12