Kimiko Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. I think that will be fine. May I invite a few close friends and family also?"

"Yes please. I want them attend very much also."

"How many guests were you thinking of inviting?"

"I don't know. Maybe we make list first then see?"

"Ok. I think that there will less than ten people from my side." I told Kimiko. "I would not want to ask too many people to attend because of the expense of travel. But my parents and several close friends will want to be here."

"Anata, is ok if I meet them before? I think would be important to do first. So they know who I am."

"Definitely! I think that would be a great idea. Let's plan on returning to California in a couple of days. Would that be ok with you?"

"Hmm, but I must ask for leave from work place. I only take time for vacation trip. They expect me back work tomorrow."

"Do you want to continue to work, Kimi-chan?"

"Sumimase? (pardon me?) What do you mean?"

"I mean, that if you don't want to work, I have more than enough money so you don't have to work."

"Oh! Let me think, but I think I must do something."

"I agree, but maybe you can think of something that you would like to do and not because you need to make money?"

"Hmm, let me think and we talk later. Ok?" She kissed me, "Anata, you spoil me."

Kimiko decided that she and Ai needed to go shopping soon so she went to Ai's bedroom to wake her up. A few minutes later she came back to the kitchen with a sleepy Ai in tow. She gave Ai a cup of tea and gave her a few minutes to wake up. In the meantime, she made up a shopping list of the things that they would need.

"Kimi-chan, may I come with you and Ai shopping? I'd like to see more of your neighborhood."

And so we walked to the neighborhood store and did a little shopping. As we walked through the aisles, I did some mental math and was surprised at how expensive some things were, but at the same time, how affordable other things were. Meat, for example, was very expensive. As well as fresh fish, fresh fruits, and rice. Vegetables, seaweed, paper products, and processed items were very affordable. I guess it was sort of a trade off.

I helped them carry everything home. The girls tried to chase me out of the kitchen however I convinced them to let me do something. Kimiko could see that I would otherwise have nothing to do so they let me clean and chop up some of their vegetables for the evening's dinner.

A short while later while they were waiting for things to simmer, Kimiko and Ai were sitting down, enjoying a cup of tea when Kimiko asked Ai what she thought Kimiko should do? Return to work or do something that she wanted to do regardless of whether she made money at it or not. It didn't take Ai two seconds to tell Kimiko that she would be foolish not to take me up on it! Then jokingly Ai added, "Besides if you have many children, how can you work?"

Kimiko blushed and laughed. "Yes! Good point." Then she turned to me, "Anata, are you sure that I don't need work?"

"Yes Kimi-chan. You don't need to work if you don't want to."

"Then maybe I not work permanent job but think of something I do myself when I have time?"

"That sounds good! Especially if we have many children!" And she blushed again! I was having fun keeping my bride to be a little embarrassed! Ai thought that it was hilarious!

So it was decided that Kimiko would go to work the next day and tender her resignation. She didn't think it would matter but she did want to do it properly and not leave her employer without notice.

--------------------

After we finished dinner, cleaned up and bathed, Kimiko and I were laying in her bed talking quietly, making plans for the coming weeks ahead of us.

"Kimi-chan, let me know when your last day of work is and I'll make our airplane reservations."

"Anata, I think I have vacation time left so maybe I don't have to work too many more days. But I should go tomorrow. It's only right that I do that. "

"Yes. I agree." In this country, relationships were very important. So many things revolved around treating others with respect and conducting yourself in an honorable manner.

"Anata, thank you for thinking of my family and me. You buy us apartment because close to our home, yes?"

"Yes. It seemed to be the right thing to do. But also the apartment looked like it will be nice. And also big enough for several children."

Kimiko giggled! "Well, then we need to practice often so when we make for real then will be good! Yes?"

I smiled and kissed her passionately! As we kissed, she reached for my cock and began stroking it until it stood hard and proud!

I suckled at her breasts until she could take no more, then ate her pussy and tongued her clit until she had an orgasm! She grabbed her pillow at last minute to scream into so her father wouldn't hear her! As she recovered, she told me not to eat her out while others could hear her! That would be very embarrassing! I smiled and kissed her.

We made love slowly and tenderly, interrupted by the occasional kiss. Kimiko came as soon as I bottomed out, as well as later when I deposited my load of cum in her, bathing the walls of her vagina with my love for her. She hugged me tightly with her arms and legs; her eyes clamped shut from the intensity of a second orgasm, "ohhhhh........... anata ........ you make me feel so good .............."

--------------------

We got up early the next morning as Kimiko, Ai and Tetsuo had to go to work. That left Genzo and myself at home.

"Come Todd-san, let's visit with friend." Genzo and I left to catch a local train that went into Osaka's business district. He explained that he wanted to show me where he used to work and introduce me to some of his close friends there. I guess so I would learn more about him.

Genzo had worked at Matsushita Electric's Osaka research and development facility. It was located just outside of one of Osaka's business core areas. About a ten minute walk from the train station. It was located in an unassuming building. But since it wasn't a sales location, it really didn't need to broadcast its presence to the world.

Genzo was greeted warmly and we ended up in a coffee room talking with a couple of his buddies. He explained to them who I was and what I used to do and there was immediate interest.

"Todd-san, please explain what technology designer is?"

So I tried to explain, with Genzo's interpretation, what I used to do.

One of Genzo's colleagues, Takara Shoji, asked, "Kawaguchi-san, do you want to continue do technology design?"

"I plan to continue however not full time. Perhaps as a consultant to just a handful of companies."

"Will you live in United States or Japan?"

"We plan to live both in California and here in Osaka. We just signed papers to buy a home here."

"So-ka! How long you stay here?"

"We will be here for the week then I must return to California for a short while before returning here. Kimiko and I need to plan our wedding!" And everyone chuckled.

Genzo piped in, "Todd-san good man. He treat my daughter very good. I hope they have many children so I can be busy ojiichan (grandfather)!" More laughter erupted at that!

Takara added, "Todd-san, please come back have coffee with us again when you return. I would like talk with you more."

Genzo raised his eyebrows at that and asked, "Business?"

Takara responded, "Maybe. We'll see."

Later Genzo informed me that Takara was the section chief. It was his job to oversee new product research and development. Their business was very competitive and they were always being pressured to come up with new product ideas.

We left the Matsushita office shortly thereafter and spent some time visiting some of the shopping districts in Osaka. Genzo showed me a map that outlined the city. There were many shopping districts and business core areas. Industrial segments were also identified. Like any large city, it sprawled wherever it could, regardless of any land planning. Very similar to our large cities in the US. I shared that observation with Genzo.

He agreed, "So-ka. Sometimes I don't like but other times, maybe good. Depends. Some places bad and need new development. Depends."

I knew what he meant. In our large cities in the US, we had our own ghettos. Osaka was no different.

We returned home in the late afternoon and were greeted by Ai, Kimiko and Tetsuo. Ai had brought along her boy friend who worked at the same company that she did. It was a retail store and Ai worked in the office doing general clerical work. Her boy friend, Tanagawa Masanao, worked in another part of the office as a buyer. Ai introduced him to me. Genzo greeted him warmly and we sat down to dinner.

Over dinner, Genzo told everyone of our visit to Matsushita and Takara's interest in what I did. Kimiko's eyes sparkled when her father said that Takara wanted to talk with me again when we returned from our trip to the US.

Kimiko also told everyone that when she went in and talked to her boss about resigning, he jumped up and said that she couldn't. At least not until they had a party for her! He was truly happy for her! They would plan on a get together for her and let her know their plans after a week or so.

She had five more days of vacation which she could take right away and would resign right after that so there wasn't anything holding her back from returning to the US with me now. She was relieved that everything had gone so well.

Ai's boy friend, Masanao, sat quietly for the most part until Tetsuo asked him why he was so quiet? "Because Ai-chan tell me to only listen and watch tonight!" We all laughed. Ai blushed! "Masa!" she scolded! We laughed even more!

She explained, "I ask Masa to please see how Todd-san treat Kimi-chan. I want him to see difference between Japan man and American man. Maybe he look at me different?"

Masanao replied, "Ai-chan, I try!" and Genzo thumped him on his back! "Yes, you treat my daughter good. Otherwise she beat you up! I know!" That caused all of us to laugh even more and Ai to blush brightly!

That night in bed, I shared with Kimiko how our meeting with Takara went. I told her that perhaps there may be a job for her if he was interested in having me take on a project or two for them. That I would need help communicating with Matsushita if things developed along those lines.

"I would be very happy to help my husband as much as I can. But only part time, ok? I must save time to be good mother to our children!" she said with a giggle!

I took her into my arms and we kissed passionately! Not coming up for air, I moved my body over hers and she grasped my erection and rubbed it up and down the lips of her pussy before placing me at her entrance. As I sank into Kimiko's warm and wet depths, she moaned her approval and pleasure, "oh ........ love me, anata ........." I filled her with my love twice that night.

--------------------

The next morning, Kimiko and I left for the city core where we visited with a travel agent to make our flight arrangements to return via San Francisco. We were able to book flights out the next day with a return to Osaka a week later. I thought that we would drive up to meet my parents in Oakland, then do a little sightseeing up in Napa Valley before returning to Osaka.

While there we also took the time to pick up cell phones for both of us. Kimiko never thought to have one as Ai always had hers when they went out together. Otherwise she was either at work or at home and didn't need one. However now that we would be commuting back and forth between Osaka and California, it made sense for her to have one also so she could stay in touch with her family.

We did some shopping also as Kimiko wanted to take a gift for my parents when we met. She wasn't sure of what to get so I suggested getting something that Osaka was known for. So she picked up an assortment of rice crackers and a paper mache figurine made by artisans in the area.

We went home and got dinner started for the family. Ai was next to arrive home and she promptly tried to kick me out of the kitchen. "Man not belong in kitchen!" she said sternly, only to break down laughing when Kimiko tickled her!

"Ai-chan, please, Todd-san is American man. He different!"

"Ok, ok. You stay but only watch. Kimi-chan and me cook. Ok?" So I stayed and kept them company and just sipped on a cup of hot tea. Kimiko gave Ai our cell phone numbers so they could reach us if needed. Ai logged it into her cell phone and put the numbers next to their house phone.

Over dinner, Kimiko informed everyone that we would be returning to California the next day. I told them that I had been away for too long and needed to get back to check on things. It would also be a good time for Kimiko to meet my parents. I thought perhaps I'd better let them know of Kimiko ahead of time, so I made mental plans to call them the next day. Considering the time zones, it would have been too early in the morning in California to call them that night. Japan is seventeen hours ahead of the west coast.

Genzo said that he wanted us to take a gift to my parents. The Japanese have a thing for gift giving. They even have a special word for it; 'omiyage'. That's how serious they take this! So right after dinner he and Tetsuo left to pick something up. In the meantime, I helped Kimiko and Ai clean up and put things away.

Ai had left to bathe and Kimiko and I were relaxing over a cup of hot tea when Genzo and Tetsuo returned home.

"Todd-san, please give to parents for us. Your father Nisei, yes? I hope they like. It not much." Genzo had picked up a lacquered wooden serving tray. I've seen these before and they can be very expensive!

"Otoosan, this is too much!" I told him. "Simple gift would be fine."

"No Todd-san. You marry Kimiko. You will be part of our family. You special person so they also very special to us. Please give to parents for us."

Kimiko nodded her head. "Otoosan, this very nice gift. We will be happy to give to Todd's parents for you and Tetsuo."

I poured Genzo and Tetsuo some tea while Kimiko took the tray into her room so we could pack it for our trip tomorrow. I asked both of them if Kimiko might find it difficult here if she were to marry a gaijin (foreigner)? It never crossed my mind until that moment. I recalled a friend of mine who had married an American Samoan woman then went to live in Tonga only to find out that Tongans and Samoans had some deep rooted cultural issues. I hoped that her marrying a gaijin wouldn't cause her problems.

Genzo replied, "Todd-san, only few are, how you say? Hard head! But not to mind. Most will be fine. Also, your last name Kawaguchi so not apparent."

Tetsuo chimed in, "She is envy of all her friends! Many want to have American boy friend, too."

Genzo asked, "Todd-san, will Kimi-chan have difficult time in California?"

"I don't think so. Where I live there are many Japanese and Chinese Americans. Also many immigrants of different nationalities. Vietnamese, Korean, Philipinos and Mexicans. So many different people."

"So-ka. Must be different living there. Here mostly Japanese. Very few gaijin."

"Yes, there are many different people living in California. I think Kimi-chan will enjoy her time there."

"So-ka. And she will be with you so I not worried."

"Thank you otoosan. I will always take care of Kimi-chan."

Genzo's eyes got a little misty which he quickly shook off by telling Tetsuo to bring out the sake for a drink before we called it a night.

--------------------

Later that night as Kimiko lay in my arms resting after a round of love making, I let her know of her father's concern for her well being when she is in California.

"Anata, I not worried as long as I with you. I trust you take care me."

"That I will Kimi-chan. That I will."

--------------------

Kimiko called a cab the next morning to take us and our bags to the train station so we could catch the commuter out to Kansai Airport. We made it to the airport without incident and checked in on time. As we lounged in the airport waiting area I remembered to call my parents. They didn't even know that I had gone to Hawaii let alone to Japan. This phone call was going to surprise the heck out of them.

I put the phone on speaker so Kimiko could listen in on the conversation and dialed their home number. After a short wait, we could hear the phone ringing on the other side. After several rings, my mother picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi mom!"

"Todd, what a pleasant surprise. How are things with you?"

"Very good, actually. Would it be ok if I drove up and saw you guys tomorrow? Maybe we can have dinner together?"

"I'm sure that would be fine. I'll ask your father and let you know if he has other plans. But otherwise plan to come up tomorrow night. In fact, why don't you come up for dinner tonight?"

"Sorry, but no can do, mom."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, that would be difficult to do as I'm overseas at the moment."

"Oh?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"Yes?"

"Todd, don't play games with your mother. I know you too well. What's up?"

"Think you can keep a secret?"

"Depends on what it is! And I already know that you retired. So what is it?"

"I want you and dad to meet someone."

And there was silence on the other end for a long moment.

"Mom?"

"Todd, is this what I think you're saying?"

"What do you think I'm saying?"

"Todd!"

I laughed and Kimiko couldn't help but laugh also. "Mom, I'm bringing my fiancé home to meet you and dad."

Mom shrieked! "So tell me the details!" was all that she could say once she calmed down.

"Well, she's from Japan and she's awfully nice, and I think you and dad will love her!"

"So what's her name?"

Kimiko jumped in then, "Hello Todd's mother! My name is Kimiko. I am happy speak with you!" And I left the two women to talk more! Kimiko was smiling and chatting away with my mother. Looked like they were going to get along fine.

We boarded the flight on time and got into San Francisco early the next day. The flight from Osaka to San Francisco is a long one so we were dying to get off the plane and stretch our legs.

After we cleared customs and immigration, we caught one of the airport shuttles home. That was also a long ride however it also gave Kimiko a chance to see the town; if nothing else, from the freeway.

The shuttle deposited us at my doorstep and Kimiko was impressed by it. I thought of it as just a home in the valley, however to Kimiko it was a huge palace! Space is a real issue for the Japanese so their homes tend to be small and compact. All I had was a three bedroom house with a covered patio, pool, hot tub, and a backyard garden. Nothing unusual to me. But to Kimiko it was a huge home!

I showed Kimiko the house and she liked what she saw. "Anata, plenty room for children." She smiled mischievously as she said that. "But need woman's touch. Yes?"

"Hai Kimi-chan!" I said as I grabbed her around her waist and hugged her tightly to me. "I hope you will be happy with me."

"Would you like to rest?" I asked?

"Yes, I think good idea. But first we should bathe."

"Why don't you unpack while I get my mail and make sure that my car starts. I will be in shortly."

I went to my mailbox and unloaded a ton of mail. Most of it junk mail. But I thought that I would need to make arrangements to forward my mail when we start to commute between homes. Perhaps I need to talk with a mail forwarding service and have them do that when we are away for extended periods.

I started up my car and everything seemed to be fine. As I came back to the house, I flipped on the water heater and I also checked my voice messages and found several from one of my former clients. He apparently had just found out about my 'retirement' and wanted to speak with me.