Kimiko Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was taking down his name and phone number Kimiko joined me. "Anata, you must show me how to work these so I can help you."

I kissed her. "Yes dear. And you can also use anything that I have also. What I own is also yours. Ok?" What Kimiko offered to do would help me a lot. If I was going to make a second career out of consulting or contract work, her assistance would become invaluable to me.

She smiled, "Hai. Thank you." So I walked her through the phone answering machine, the VCR and DVD player and the cable remote. Most of our appliances are very similar to theirs so Kimiko picked up on almost everything quite easily.

"Come Kimi-chan, shall we bathe?"

"Our first time in your house, yes?"

"No, Kimi-chan, our house, ok?"

"Anata," she whispered softly as she came into my embrace and gave me a kiss that curled my toes!

I led her to our bedroom where we slowly disrobed each other. I hugged her nude body to mine and we kissed again. Then Kimiko stepped away and knelt in front of me and took my member in her mouth, and gave me a blow job that I will never forget! It felt as if I had spurted an endless stream of cum into Kimiko's mouth. My balls had been drained so well that they hurt!

I took Kimiko by her arms and hugged her. As I made to kiss her, she hesitated, "Anata, my mouth not clean."

"Kimi-chan, if you give me a blow job, the least I can do is to show my appreciation!" And I kissed her passionately! Tasting my cum in her mouth, I extended my tongue and was met by hers.

I lowered Kimiko to our bed and made love to her body, starting with her firm breasts to her beautiful pussy. As I ate her out, Kimiko came with a roar as she grabbed my head and pressed me tightly to her! I fastened my lips to her clit and kept licking it until she went limp! Kimiko had passed out from the sheer intensity of her orgasm.

I moved up the bed and cradled her in my arms, waiting for her to come to, which she did a few minutes later.

"Oh, anata........ that was so good! ....... But now you make love to me, please?"

I was harder than ever and we made love. We made our bed so wet that we had to change the sheets and bed liner afterwards.

After showering together, we lay naked on our bed with a light sheet covering us, resting from our trip and our love making. I set my alarm clock for two in the afternoon and we slept soundly. After getting up, we dressed for the drive up to visit with my parents and left a little early to allow for a leisurely drive up. Plus we also had the normal rush hour traffic to deal with.

We stopped at a Quizno's and picked up a salad and a couple of drinks. Kimiko was surprised at the size of the salad and thought that we could share one. And she was right. One was just the right size for both of us. She was also amazed at the size of the sub sandwiches. As I thought about it, I could see that we Americans just ate too much!

Kimiko called her home on the way up and spoke with her father to let him know that we had arrived ok. He told her to have a good time and that he would talk to us when we got back.

We arrived at my parent's home in Oakland around 6 pm. It had taken us roughly an hour and a half to make the drive over. During non-rush hour, that would be more like forty five minutes. Traffic sucks. Kimiko observed that traffic was just as bad as in Osaka. That's why they usually took the trains to and from work.

Mom must have been waiting anxiously for our arrival as she came bursting through the door as soon as I parked my car in their drive way! Dad followed right behind her. Mom gave me a hug then raced over to the other side of the car to welcome Kimiko with a big hug as well! Dad followed suit with a handshake for me and a hug for Kimiko.

We had a very enjoyable evening. Mom and dad really liked Kimiko and I think that she liked them too. She and mom talked a lot about the adjustment that mom went through as she not only married a Japanese man, but also one who was an American. Going from a Swedish upbringing and environment, to a totally different country to be married to a man who brings with him a cultural heritage from yet another country! That must have been an experience.

I had never thought about the difficulties that they must have gone through, ever! I just always thought that they were my parents and that was that! My conversations with Genzo and Kimiko helped to make me appreciate what my mother and father went through.

Kimiko and I told them the story of how we met, the fun we had in Honolulu and how we just seemed to click from the very beginning. Dad said that it was the same way when he met mom. He was in the military and had been rotated to Sweden. He met mom at some sort of USO affair and it was as if he had known her all his life!

Mom kissed him, "You are so sweet, but have you forgotten the rest of the story?" We laughed! "I had to drag him onto the dance floor, he was so shy! But I fell in love with your father that night also! He was so handsome and such a gentleman."

Kimiko gave them her gifts and also those of her father and brother. Mom's eyes bugged out when she saw the lacquer tray.

"Kimiko, this tray is so beautiful! Please tell your father that we are so appreciative! And the little figurines are so cute! How do you say, 'kawai-so'? Is that right?"

Kimiko was surprised by mom's use of the term for 'cute.' "Hai, that is right! You know Japanese?"

"After being married to this man for so many years, some of the language has rubbed off on me! Especially since my mother-in-law spoke very little English!"

Dad laughed! "You should have seen mom and grandma try to speak with each other in the early days! They had their own unique sign language! But it worked!"

Dad was munching on the rice crackers already! "Kimiko, these are so delicious! We hardly ever get anything like this here!"

We talked about the wedding being in Osaka and our wish that they join us for that. They said that they might want to go over early to meet Kimiko's family and to see if they could help us in any way. We promised to let them know once we had everything scheduled.

Dad shared, "You know I've never been to Japan? We've been back to Sweden several times to visit with mom's family, but I've never been to Japan?"

"Oh, you must come visit!" Kimiko cried. "I sure you will enjoy!"

"I think that we will. Mom, let's plan on staying over a little longer after the wedding to do some sight seeing. Ok with you?"

"Yes. That sounds like it will be fun."

We also told them of our intent to live part of the time at my place and part of the time in Osaka. Kimiko told them that I had already signed us up to buy a condo there.

Mom asked, "Can you afford it? I heard that homes in Japan are very expensive?"

"Well, you know that stock I bought a long time ago that dad thought was a long shot?"

"Yeah, that computer company or something, right?" dad responded.

"Yeah, that's the one. Well I cashed out and here we are today. Kimiko and I don't have to work if we don't want to."

"Hey! Not to shabby." Dad was impressed.

"It was all luck," I confessed.

It was getting late so we said our good nights and drove back home. Kimiko was tired but happy.

As we were driving back, she said, "Anata, I very lucky girl. I have good man for husband. I have good mother and father in law. I look forward to good life with you." She smiled and hugged my arm. We arrived home and bathed before retiring. We were so tired that we fell asleep immediately.

The next morning we dressed and went out for breakfast. Then I returned the phone call from my former client. He had tried to get my former company to take on a new project that entailed taking a two year old electronic switching device and remaking it into something that the market would want a year or two from now. The person that he had talked with at the company didn't have a clue of what he was talking about. At least that's what he told me. Any way, long story short, he wanted to know if I would come and work for them.

I told Ray, that's his name Ray Fontina, that I would prefer working as a consultant so I could set my own schedules and work at my own pace. I told Ray that I would be splitting my time between here and Japan so would need some flexibility.

Ray didn't care so long as I was able to help them out. So I agreed. I asked Ray to have someone draft up some specs for me to look at. Then I would hammer out a consultant contract for them to look over.

I told Kimiko about the possible work. She was excited! "Anata, you are smart man also. Fontina-san want you work on his project too! But make sure you have time for me and children, ok?"

"Hai! Always!" With that, I scooped her off her feet and carried her to our bedroom where we soaked another set of sheets! Kimiko clawed my back as she screamed her orgasm out loud! I joined her a split second later as I felt my balls constrict then push my sperm up my cock to splash into her womb, prolonging Kimiko's orgasm!

That must have been the best orgasm that I had ever experienced! I don't know what it was but Kimiko made me cum so hard that I saw stars! As I came back to earth, I noticed that tears were running from Kimiko's eyes. Concerned, I asked if I had hurt her?

"Anata, I cry because you make me so happy! I love you all my heart! You love me all your heart! You make my body sing! I so happy!" And she kissed me so hard that I thought my lips would be rubbed raw!

We showered and cleaned ourselves up and dressed casually. I told Kimiko to pack a bag that would hold us for two nights. That we would be driving up through Napa Valley so she can see the wine producing region of California. She was excited as her brother occasionally would buy an expensive wine for them to enjoy. She said that he thought he was a wine expert!

"We'll need to take some wine back for Tetsuo then."

"Yes, but not too much. He will show off his friends!"

We closed down the house in preparation for our short trip and packed the car with our bags. We drove up to San Francisco and stopped off to visit J-town. I thought she would get a kick out of visiting this area populated by many Japanese stores and restaurants. We had lunch there at a quaint little okazuya (deli). Kimiko found the shops to be to her liking. I could see that we would be making trips up here periodically in the future.

We drove through the Golden Gate Park so she could take a quick look, then north over the Golden Gate Bridge. She got a kick out of it and had to take a ton of pictures! That bridge is an international landmark! Once over, we stopped off at Muir Woods for an hour before heading over to Napa.

I had heard that the River Terrace Inn at Napa was a real treat so we dropped in and they had a nice suite available. I booked us in for two nights. After dropping our bags off, we went into town to find a suitable place for dinner. Kimiko felt adventurous so we decided to try the Celadon which offered a lot of different types of cuisines depending on what was in season. We were not disappointed!

"Anata, I eat so much, I will be so big when we go home!" she laughed. "It not good!"

"Then we need to exercise a lot to loose weight!" I replied, arching my eyebrows as I said that!

Kimiko slapped my arm and blushed! "Hai! We exercise plenty!" Then she playfully added, "Where shall we go walking?" Then danced away quickly before I could grab her and spank her sexy bottom!