Kindness Reaps Its Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

I gathered my senses and pulled her up the bed until her head was on her pillow. I rolled on top of her and kissed her closed mouth several times before sliding down her body until my mouth was around her nipples. My right hand rubbed her shoulder while my left hand cupped her "B" sized breasts. They weren't big, but they were perky and beautiful. I took my time kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples while kneading them with my hand for almost five minutes. Her moans encouraged me to continue. That is, until she put her hand on the top of my head and pushed down.

Knowing what she wanted, I slid down her body, my hands following behind my head. My finger tips ran down her chest and over her toned stomach. I took hold of each side of her hips and kissed her trimmed mound. The musk smell of her body was intoxicating. I wanted to taste her so bad, yet allow this moment to last. As I was kissing her mound and the top of her full outer labia, I wondered if she was fully aware of who I was. There was no way she could still think I was Brandon could she?

Her pussy lips were already spread, revealing the folds inside. I continued to kiss her pussy and inner thighs, tasting her juices. Her soft moans floated into the air. I focused on seeing what spots made her moan and gasp then frequented those areas.

My hands clasp her hip bones as my tongue moved inside her wet, tasty lips. Her hips jerked; she let out a deep moan as the tip of my tongue slid up and down her inner slit. I could taste her flowing juices with regularity now. After three times of licking her inner slit, careful not to touch her clitoral hood yet, I lapped at the lower part of her insides.

Her hips raised to meet my mouth. At the same time, she moaned deeper, "Ohhhhhh."

"More, more!" she exclaimed.

I slithered my tongue deeper inside her until my tongue was buried in her vaginal opening.

"Yesss." she exclaimed.

I replaced my tongue with my index finger and started sliding it in and out of her while my tongue moved up her pussy. I could not believe how tight her insides were, squeezing my finger. I could feel her inner walls gripping my finger, trying to milk it.

My tongue rolled around her clitoral area twice before running the length of my tongue over her hood. Her hips bucked up while she squealed. I ran the length of my tongue over her clitoral hood a second time. This time, I could feel her swollen clit exposing itself.

Heathers hips were swaying up and down with the rhythm of my finger. Her pulsing inner walls felt great against my wet finger. I ran my tongue down her pussy once more and started licking up her flowing juices. Her breathing was getting heavier and shorter; her moans were growing in strength. I knew she was moving close to an orgasm of her own.

"Oh yesssss. Faster. Faster. Please go faster." she encouraged me.

I started moving my finger inside her with more intensity. My mouth surrounded her clit. My tongue danced around her swollen clit as I sucked on the area. Her hips were thrusting in the air. I was doing my best to push her over the edge, but she had other ideas.

Heather exclaimed, "I want the real thing."

She reached down and pulled on my head. I used my hands to climb up her body. She lifted her legs high into the air. I put my weight on my hands as she slid her heels onto my shoulders. I pushed forward, sliding my dick over her slick clit and caused her to moan loudly. Missing my mark the first time, I adjusted my hips and placed the tip of my dick at her entrance. I pushed my hips forward and grunted loudly as I entered her sweet spot. Her vagina was so hot and tight. I slowly pushed inch by inch deeper into her clinching walls. She truly made me feel like I was in Heaven on Earth.

I leaned down and kissed her on the mouth. She used her hands to hold my head against her mouth. Her moans mixed with her kisses as I made love to her body. Increasing my speed, I pushed deep into her over and over. Her hips were thrusting toward me each time I lowered my hips. I could feel her hips gaining speed. Her inner walls were gripping me faster and harder.

She pulled her mouth away from me, gasping for air and moaning loudly. I opened my eyes and looked at her face. Her facial expressions melted my heart. My eyes could not stop staring at her beautiful lips, cheeks and nose. The way her cheeks cringed when she moaned were burned into my memory. Her deep, long moans filled my ears.

I pushed faster and harder as her body slapped against me. Heather moved her heals off my shoulders and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling her body closer to me. My arms were going weak. I lowered my body on top of her. The feeling of her heaving chest against me was exciting. I was falling in love. I put my hands under her head and held her close to me as my hips smacked down, deep inside her.

"Oh yes. Don't stop. Don't stop. Yessssssssss." she exclaimed.

Our bodies were dancing in the dark. I could feel my sweat running down my glistening body. Our bodies slid on top of each other. My throbbing dick was pounding against her tight, milking walls. I could tell she was on the edge. My body was warn out, but I fought the urge to stop.

"Holy shit. Oh fuck. I am cummmming. I am cummming." she moaned loudly.

The bed squeaked as I slammed hard into her. Her body locked into the air, shuddering against me. I pulled out and stroked myself a few seconds before spilling another load onto her stomach. My body collapsed onto her. We gasp for air many seconds before sealing our night with a long, passionate kiss.

"Thank you, Brian." Heather finally said, breaking the silence.

"No, thank you so much. This was unbelievable."

I thought we were done. I ran my hands up and down her slick ribs and took the opportunity to knead her breasts once more for a few seconds. Heather leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I want more."

Without a moment to react, Heather rolled on top of me. She leaned back and stroked my soft dick until I grew hard again. She leaned forward and kissed the side of my neck, behind my ear, with her warm, wet lips. It didn't take me long to grow hard once more.

Heather slid her hips down my stomach and straddled me. She started rolling her hips in circles. I reached up and held onto her breasts, rolling her hard nipples in my hand. She looked deep into my eyes, smiled quickly, then gave me a passion filled look of desire. She had me in a trance and I liked it.

I rolled my hips with her body, thrusting up inside her. She knew how to move on top. Just when we were in rhythm, Heather would change her hip movements. She stopped rolling her hips and slid her legs underneath her body, into a kneeling positing. Her hips started bouncing up and down, pushing her wet pussy down onto my hard dick. The sound of our wet bodies slapping against each other filled the room.

Having already had two orgasms, I knew it would take awhile for me to come again. My dick was a little desensitized. Her movements made me feel wonderful, but was not pushing me quickly towards an orgasm. I was happy to be able to enjoy the sensations.

I reached down and did my best to massage her clit as she bounced up and down my pole. I tried to keep my eyes open, concentrating on the beautiful goddess in front of me. I watched her sweaty, glistening body bounce up and down. I could not believe I was seeing her sliding up and down my dick.

Ready to change positions again, Heather leaned forward, repositioned her hips, and hugged onto me tightly. I started thrusting my hips up against her body, pushing me deep inside her. Her body matched my movements after a few seconds. Heather leaned down and kissed me deeply, then moved her head beside me. Her mouth was next to my ear. I could hear and feel her heavy breathing; it was such a turn on.

"Make me come again." she whispered into my ear. "You feel amazing. Yes. Yes. Yes."

I felt Heather's body start twitching again. Her inner walls clasp tightly against my throbbing dick. The orgasm lasted a few seconds. Her hips were slamming down against my body. I was feeling myself starting to prepare for an orgasm of my own.

A minute later, Heather's body contorted as she was experiencing a series of orgasmic spams. I held her close as she moaned loudly into my ear. "Ohhhhh God. Yes. Yes. Yesss."

For the next five minutes, I felt Heather's body experience a series of orgasms that were unbelievably strong. I was the proudest man on earth. Making my gorgeous cousin come over and over was even better than I had ever imagined. Her juices were gushing, coating my groin. I felt her roll to the side of the bed. Her arms fell lifelessly next to her. She was spent. I held her gorgeous body close to me as we fell asleep in bliss.

I rolled over in the morning. The bright sunlight shone into my eyes. I rubbed the sleep away and opened my eyes. Heather was facing away from me on the other side of the bed. The covers were around her waist. She was wearing her black undershirt and breathing regularly. I looked down confused and surprised to find my boxers on my waist. My head was pounding. I put my hand on my forehead and closed my eyes, trying to put the pieces together. My body was sticky and felt nasty.

I climbed out of the bed and went to the bathroom, my underwear was filled with dried semen. I did my best to clean them in the sink and wrapped a towel around my waist. When I returned, Heather had rolled over to her back. I watched her breasts slowly move up and down as she breathed. Her hair was a mess. I walked over to the kitchenette counter and started brewing a cup of coffee.

I looked into the mirror and watched Heather reach up and stretch. She opened her eyes and sat up, rubbing her face.

"Holy crap. I have the worst hangover." she said.

Heather pushed the covers to the side and climbed out of bed, wearing her panties. She walked over to me with half-smile on her face and kissed me on the cheek. "Did you sleep okay?"

I smiled. "Yes I did...and you?"

"Like a dream. Thank you for taking care of me last night."

I wondered to myself, was it all a dream? I wanted to check the bed for a wet-spot. A wet-spot would prove it wasn't all just a dream. Heather pulled the blanket up over the bed and sat down with a cup of coffee. I sipped on my cup of coffee on the other side of the bed.

"Will you go take a shower first?" Heather asked.

"Um, yeah. Sure." I replied.

I sat my coffee down on the table and made my way into the bathroom. While I was in the shower, I heard a knock on the hotel room door. I finished showering, dried off and exited the bathroom with a towel around my waist.

The house cleaning lady was finishing up cleaning. She had pulled the bed apart already and was putting new sheets on the bed. I cursed her in my head. The old sheets were bunched up into a ball at the edge of the bed. There was no way I could walk over and pull them apart to check for a wet-spot now. The house cleaning lady pulled the blanket up over the sheets, gathered the dirty sheets and walked out of the room. She brought new towels and walked away.

Heather went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I sat in the chair and finished my coffee. I wondered if Heather locked the bathroom door. I walked over and slowly tried to turn the door knob. It was locked. Would I ever know if last night really happened or was it all a dream? Then again, did it really matter?

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12