Kings and Queens Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers

"Oh my God Kevin! Can you hear how wet? How slippery my cunt is baby? God I'm so fucking horny! I want to cum so fucking bad!" She nearly screamed as she obviously approached orgasm. Which was about the time I saw the light flick on somewhere in the house, the illumination from it being turned on suddenly appearing beneath the door in my room. Unaware of it however, Jayleen began to climax, though her rapturous cry of pleasure seemed more internal luckily for me as she exploded. As her pussy clenched and then seemed to expel an even greater abundance of her juice, I felt her hands on the back of my head pushing me against her. I felt her ass literally come up off the bed as she mashed herself against my face thrusting wildly for a moment, making it even more difficult for me to continue licking her. Only then did she begin to breathe again, the sound of her pleasure finally finding voice. I had no choice but to reach up, placing my fingers against her lips.

"Shhh, somebody's home," I warned her, sadly disrupting her pleasure as well as mine as she worriedly sat up, disengaging herself from me. We both now sat staring towards the door, though I knew it to be locked. My fear however that we might have been overheard. Seconds later the lights again being turned off, the sound of the back screen door closing in the distance.

"Oh God, do you think anyone heard us?" she asked worriedly.

"I don't think so," I assured her, though my cock had immediately lost its firmness as we lay there in the dark listening. "Maybe I'd better go check things out," I suggested, "just in case."

"No...don't," she urged me. "If you go out there, and they see you, they'll know for sure you were home, better we sneak out the window now before someone does decide to come in here and check on you," she suggested.

She was right of course, though it was entirely possible either my mother or father had only come home to get something and had left already. The clock on my nightstand only then reading twelve-thirty, but it was entirely possible that they could in fact be returning soon. As much as I hated leaving, especially not having cum yet myself, it was the prudent thing to do. Quickly slipping back into our clothing, I unlocked the bathroom door leading her quietly through and on into the guest room. The house was once again dark however, as we climbed up onto the bed, opening the window and climbing out.

Once we had reached the safety of the ground outside, I took her hand and quickly led her along the fence back towards the gate and on into the alley behind. Having safely arrived there, we took a moment to catch our breaths before walking through the neighbor's yard and into the street towards the parking lot of the school where both of our cars now sat.

By now I had the worst case of blue-balls I'd ever had as we reached the cars. "I'd better get home before I am missed," she said apologetically. The fear of almost getting caught perhaps now a warning and a reminder that she wasn't out of the woods yet.

"Text me when you get home," I asked. "That way I'll know you're ok and got home safely without getting caught."

"I will," she promised, leaning over to kiss me quickly before sliding in behind the wheel of her car. I quietly closed the door, stepping back as she eased out of the lot and slowly drove away. I stood for a moment more until she turned, her taillights disappearing in the darkness before climbing back into my own car. Coming home now, or at least appearing to do so, wouldn't appear out of the norm for me. I soon drove back around the block myself, it would be several minutes yet before I heard from Jayleen. As I turned the corner and came down the street, several lights were now on inside the house. Pulling into the drive I climbed out of my car entering the house from the back door. To my surprise, mom and Cindy were sitting at the kitchen table when I came in. They were both dressed again however, much to my relief, though why they wouldn't have been escaped me.

"You're earlier than expected," mom said in surprise as I came in. "Did you have fun at least?" she asked.

Her speech was somewhat slurred, it was obvious she'd had a bit to drink, though she wasn't totally drunk either. Cindy sat next to her grinning at me like a Cheshire cat. "I'm pretty sure he did," she commented looking at me, forcing me to look down at myself. One of the buttons on my shirt had been buttoned in the wrong hole as I looked down only then realizing it. I immediately corrected it, but the damage was already done.

"Did you?" I asked somewhat defensively, trying to draw their attention away from myself, and back to them in an effort to make my escape.

"We did, and...still are," Cindy announced for them both. "Though everyone else has indeed left, the boys went for some more ice, we're just sitting here waiting for them to come back," she told me. I could see subtle movement coming from Cindy's hand, hardly noticeable, but just enough to realize she was doing something. Sitting as close to mom as she was, it didn't take a genius to put two and two together. The only reason I think mom hadn't reacted a bit more cautiously, was due to the fact she'd had so much to drink, and no doubt thought that they were still being secret enough to not alert me to what was actually going on. Cindy however, seemed to take delight in proving to me otherwise.

"Well, ah...I think I'll head off to bed," I told them both. Mom sat up straight however, her motion informing me as she did so that she'd broken off whatever contact, along with whatever was actually going on between them.

"Before you do, I need to pee first," she announced. "And since your bathroom's closer..."she said smiling finally standing up. She then turned and headed down the hallway through the rec room and back towards my end of the house.

I noticed then that Cindy was staring at my crotch. "You never answered your mother's question," she asked me. "So did you...have fun?"

I smiled openly. "Well yeah...sort of," I admitted. "But we sort of got interrupted." She laughed.

"Sorry about that, I came over earlier for some more ice, which is when we discovered we were completely out. I thought I heard something coming from your bedroom, that was you wasn't it?" she pointedly asked me.

This scenario seemed all too familiar. "You caught me again," I replied. "I was with my girlfriend, Jayleen."

Cindy raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"No, we didn't. Not yet anyway," I said answering the unspoken question. "In fact, I didn't even get off," I said honestly, once again seeing her eyes widen at the admission of that. Even as they did, she reached over unzipping my fly. I attempted to step back. "There isn't any time!" I said worriedly. "Mom..."

"There is if you hurry," she informed me, already fishing my hard cock out of my pants, her mouth immediately surrounding it, sucking it.

"Fuck!" I moaned, one ear tuned towards the bathroom. Cindy was sucking and jacking my prick furiously. To my surprise, I was already starting to feel the pleasurable tingle inside my balls, the first delicious squirt already starting to race up the length of my shaft just as we both heard the sound of the toilet being flushed. "Damn! Fuck!" I said again trying to pull away, but Cindy wouldn't let me, still holding on, still draining my cock, her mouth like a vice upon it, suctioning out each and every spurt still shooting from the end of my cock. Only when we both heard the bathroom door open did she sit back giving me just barely enough time to shove my dick back inside my pants before mom came walking back into the room. Cindy was still licking her lips.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked. "You look like the cat that just ate the canary!"

"Something like that," Cindy grinned in response. "We were just talking about Kevin's hot naughty date!"

"Cindy!" I exclaimed in exasperation, but relieved when I saw the look and smile on my mother's face.

"So, you two finally..."

"No mother, we didn't, not that anyway." I surprised myself in telling her. "Anyway, like I said, time for bed." I turned intending to leave, though Cindy once again stopped me.

"Oh Kevin? If you're free tomorrow, I could use your help again," she told me.

"Sure, when?" I said.

"Oh, any time after you get up...but don't make it too early, we're still not done partying ourselves yet..." she said winking at me. I noticed then that her hand had disappeared up mom's short skirt once again as she stood next to her, pretending innocently as though nothing was going on.

"Oh, by the way mom...have you seen my remote?" I asked. For a moment her eyes grew wide.

"Remote? What remote?" she half stammered.

"You know, for my TV, I noticed earlier it was missing, just wondered if you'd seen it," I said smiling. Cindy looked like she was about to bust a gut but somehow held it in.

"Oh, that remote. No...I haven't, maybe you should check your room again," she said looking relieved.

"Yeah, I'll do that. Goodnight," I said, and finally turned away.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers
12