Kinky Tales: I Pegged my Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I protested, "First, making people happy makes me a good person. Second, obeying directions on the phone is just common sense. Third, it's often easier to just appease you than to protest."

"So if I told you to rub yourself at the next red light?" She asked, her tone sounding serious.

"I'd say you were on crack," I countered, as I ironically pulled up to a red light.

"Do it," she ordered firmly. "Rub yourself under your skirt."

"No," I said, even though, undeniably, I did feel an urge to obey.

"Now," she ordered, her tone becoming firm.

"No," I repeated, even though I felt compelled to obey and also felt my pussy getting tingly.

"Last time. If not, you will be punished," she threatened.

"Fine," I said, moving my hand under my skirt and to my damp pussy.

"Are you wet?" She asked.

"A little," I lied, my entire panties sopping wet. I couldn't explain it, but doing as I was told turned me on... Something I never did. I was a feminist and although I loved my husband, our sex life was give and take, not me pleasing mindlessly. Although, I did enjoy getting him off with my mouth and the moments when he'd shoot his cum in me.

Her hand went to my panties and she felt my wetness. "Liar."

"Bethany!" I gasped, swatting her hand away.

"Don't worry," she said, "I'm not going to molest you. I just wanted to prove a point."

"That you're sick and twisted," I said, still shocked that I had obeyed her order and that she had touched my pussy.

"That hypothesis has been proven many times," she shrugged, just as a car honked behind me. "Green light."

Flustered, I started driving, again listening to the voice in the phone.

"You see," she said, "I'm guessing that you have never considered yourself submissive. Yet, you obeyed a ridiculous order from your sister and your pussy is soaking wet."

"I'm wet because of all the toys," I defended, even though I really had no idea why I was wet.

"If you say so," she shrugged. "I better never take you to Le Chateau Club."

"And what is that?" I asked, unable to just stop a conversation.

"A very nice lesbian club," she revealed. "You would be devoured there in seconds."

Confident that wasn't the case, I argued, "I don't think so."

"I know so," she said confidently.

I don't know why I said it. I don't know why I didn't just shut up. I had nothing to prove. Yet, I said, "I'll go there anytime."

"Oh, big sis," she smiled, "be careful. I know you better than you know yourself."

"I don't think so," I said, now determined to prove her wrong.

"Next Saturday," she said.

"For your birthday?" I questioned.

"Yes," she nodded. "It will be the best present ever."

"What will be?" I asked.

"You eating crow," she said, as I pulled into a parking lot. She then added, after a few seconds, "and then pussy."

I scoffed, even as I shook my head. She thought I was shaking my head at her, which I partly was, but I was mostly shaking my head at putting myself in a situation that was completely out of my comfort zone and out of my control.

"I'll text Marina while you're getting your treatment," she said, as I put the vehicle into park.

"She won't go," I said, although hoping she would.

"She's been there with me a few times," Bethany revealed, before getting out of the car.

I quickly did too, with even more questions. "Really?" I asked.

"She loves it there," Bethany revealed.

"She hasn't?" I began, but wasn't even able to finish the sentence, as we entered the salon.

Questions swarmed me, but I couldn't ask them as I was quickly whisked away with Bethany saying, "The full treatment."

I won't bore you with the full details of the next two hours (yes, two hours). But I was waxed first, which was torture, if I thought the legs hurt to wax (something I had done many times), that was like a hang nail compared to getting the pussy done.

I was then pampered... Like never before.

My vagina was lotioned, my back massaged, and I got a pedicure and a manicure.

I felt decadent and rich; I also felt sore.

As I drove Bethany back to the adult shop where she had left her car, she asked, "Ready to peg Chris?"

"Ready, no," I said. "But willing and curious, yes."

"Good girl," she said, in a way that oddly made me feel good. I had impressed my little sister, something I hadn't been able to do in the past.

"So I'm no longer a prude?" I asked.

"You can be whatever you want to be, Dani," she said, going all life-guru on me.

"Thanks, sensei," I quipped.

"Sensei, I like that," she laughed. She didn't mention any of the lesbian discussion or the submissive stuff, instead talking about her job and how Mom is nagging her even more to have kids.

As we got back to where this crazy day had started, Bethany said, "That was the most fun I've had with just you and I."

"You enjoyed treating me like your Barbie Girl?" I asked.

"I did," she nodded. "You needed a makeover and this is only the beginning."

Before I could respond she got out of the car.

I shook my head, as I drove home trying to understand what the hell happened the past three plus hours.

Bethany texted me a few minutes later:

Be sure to have a nice warm bath and put more lotion on that bald snatch of yours.

I shook my head at her usual blunt eloquence.

Yet, I did indeed do just that, although only after ordering food and a couple glasses of wine.

Once in my bed, exhausted, I realized I hadn't called Chris. Nor had he called me. I then noticed my phone had died.

I plugged it in and when it was finally back up saw three missed phone calls from him, as well as more texts: one from Chris, one from Bethany and one from Marina.

I read them all before calling Chris.

Chris:

I hope you are okay and haven't been murdered or kidnapped.

Call me.

Bethany:

I expect you try one of the new toys today, my pet.

Reading the words 'my pet' sent a shiver down my spine, even though I couldn't explain it.

Marina:

I hope you survived shopping with Bethany.

I laughed at the statement, as I still wasn't sure I had survived. I also wondered about Marina at a lesbian club, but that didn't seem like a text conversation.

I texted Chris:

I'll give you a call in a few. I have a surprise for you!

I also texted Bethany back:

Yes Sensei.

I went through my packages. I grabbed the small butt plug and stared at it. It was quite small. Deciding, 'what the hell', I got undressed, lubed the small plug and my anal entrance, and slowly inserted it. After a brief resistance, the small plug slid inside.

It only burned slightly.

I walked around a bit, and then remembered that I was supposed to call Chris.

Feeling naughty; feeling horny; I pulled out the rabbit, deciding I was going to do something wild.

I opened it, put batteries in it and turned it on.

I watched it move and immediately wanted to feel it in me.

I took off my robe, grabbed my cell, and got on my bed... slowly.

Once comfortable, I called Chris and he said mockingly, "Thank God, you weren't kidnapped."

"I was," I replied, "by Bethany."

"Oh God," he said, knowing my sister well enough to know such a sentence could only be bad news.

"Actually, it was rather interesting," I admitted.

"How so?" He asked, curious.

"Well, she decided I needed a makeover," I revealed.

"Oh God," he said, "I can't even imagine what that could mean."

"It definitely wasn't a normal makeover," I quipped, somehow enjoying the slow building conversation, as I admired myself. My red hot fingernails and toenails, my waxed legs and my completely hairless pussy.

"Okay, this is getting cryptic," he said, "what did she do, turn you into a lesbian?"

I laughed, especially considering the odd conversation, "Yes, I'm a raging pussy muncher now."

"That is hot," he said, with a slight laugh.

That surprised me. But then, it shouldn't. Isn't every guy's fantasy to see two women lez out? I replied, my tone shifting to sultry, "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Watching your wife between the legs of another woman?"

After a pause, he said, "I plead the fifth."

"I'll take that as a yes," I quipped, as I turned on the vibrator and moved it to the phone.

"What is that?" He asked.

"One of my new sex toys," I answered.

"One of?" He questioned.

"Bethany also felt I lacked in the self-help department," I revealed, before adding, as I opened my legs and slid the buzzing toy in my pussy. "Oh," I moaned, loudly, as the toy instantly created intense pleasure both inside and outside.

"Did you just put it inside you?" He asked.

"What're you wearing?" I asked, as I closed my eyes and allowed the pleasure of the toy to take control.

"Just a t-shirt and shorts," he answered.

"I'm completely naked," I moaned, "even my pussy is completely naked, Bethany made me get a Brazilian."

"Oh my," he groaned.

"Join me," I suggested.

"What's gotten into you?" He asked.

"At the moment, a six inch vibrating rabbit," I moaned. "Are you getting undressed?"

"Indeed," he answered.

"Good," I moaned. "I want that dick nice and hard for me."

"Already done," he replied.

"Was it the lesbian talk?" I asked, before teasing, "Do you want to see me with another woman?"

"I again plead the fifth," he said.

I said, trying to see if he would admit anything, "Too bad they don't make toys for boys."

"They do," he said, "they're called inflatable dolls."

"In theory the perfect woman," I quipped. "She never says no, she doesn't want to cuddle after sex and doesn't nag you about leaving the seat up."

He laughed, "All true, I suppose. But you can't underestimate the touch of a woman."

"Any woman?" I asked, looking for the hundred percent clarity that he wasn't cheating, even though I no longer believed he was.

"Only one," he said, always knowing when to say the right things.

"Good answer," I purred, before adding, "you're going to get very lucky when you get home."

"Promises, promises," he teased, challenging me.

"I plan to make your biggest fantasy come true," I moaned, the buzzing feeling really good, although I refused to fuck myself with it yet... Instead teasing myself.

"You are going to allow me a night with Miranda Lambert?" He joked.

"Only if you make it a threesome with Blake Shelton too," I responded, the only hint I planned to give about my knowledge of his back door fantasies.

"Whose fantasy are we having now?" He responded, knowing I was in love with Blake.

"Are you pleasuring yourself?" I asked.

"Just slowly stroking," he answered.

"I want to come together," I said.

"Me too," he groaned, ever so softly.

"Tell me your biggest fantasy," I moaned.

"I have a lot," he admitted.

"Tell me one," I said.

"Okay," he said tentatively.

"No judging," I promised, but wanting to open the door to his own anal curiosity, "But just so you know I currently have a small butt plug in my ass."

"Now I know you are playing me," he said.

"Want to see a picture?" I asked, trusting him completely with such a risqué photo.

"You're serious?" he questioned.

"Deadly," I nodded, before talking dirty, "Both my holes are filled right now."

"Holy fuck," he groaned, clearly turned on.

"Give me a second," I said, strangely excited to turn him on, show him I wasn't a prude even though he had never implied I was one.

"Okay," he said, clearly tentative.

I clicked my phone to camera, shifted my body around so both toys could be seen in me and took the most shocking selfie of my life.

I tried to look sexy while doing it, and after three snaps I was happy with the photo and quickly sent it before I could change my mind.

I returned the phone to my ear and asked, "Like?"

"I didn't get anything," he said.

"Oh fuck," I said, realizing my last text message wasn't to Chris, but to Bethany.

"What?" He asked concerned.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I sent the picture to Bethany," I admitted, just as my phone vibrated alerting me I had a text message.

"Oh, shit," Chris said.

I checked the message; of course, it was from Bethany:

Wow!

You really are submissive.

I sighed, as I texted:

That was meant for Chris.

I then sent it to Chris and said, trying to rekindle the magic, "Sorry for the delay, do you like?"

"Holy fuck!" he said.

"Is that a yes?" I teased.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing, but a million percent yes," he said.

"Bethany convinced me to stop being a prude and experiment," I revealed.

"Well, I never want you to do something to prove yourself to someone else, including me," he said.

"But what if I want to?" I asked.

"Then the luckiest man on earth just got luckier," he said.

"I love you," I said, feeling overwhelming passion for him and wishing he was here at the moment.

"I love you too, sweet pea," he replied, using his endearing nickname for me.

"Now let's phone sex," I said.

"Do you like the toy in your ass?" He asked.

"Actually, truthfully, I kind of want to switch to the bigger one," I admitted, horny as hell and both wanting to know what something bigger felt like in my ass and also wanting to impress and turn him on.

"Shit, I wish I was there," he said.

"Do you want to fuck my ass?" I questioned, wishing the second plug was closer.

"I truthfully never considered it," he answered.

"Really?" I asked, instantly hurt.

"I don't mean that in a disrespectful way," he said, instantly recognizing my hurt. "It's just not something I imagined you would be interested in doing."

"And if I am?" I asked, somehow now wanting to try it, both on me and him.

"I would do anything with you," he answered.

"Anything is a pretty big word," I pointed out.

"And I mean it," he said.

"Good to know," I moaned, as my pussy burned with need. "But now I need to come baby. Please tell me a story... a naughty, naughty, story."

"Well, I return home from a long week to find my wife in a cheerleader outfit and thigh highs."

"Mmmmm," I moaned, recalling when we used to role play.

"You're waiting at the door Pom poms in hand," he continued.

"Am I on my knees like a slutty college cheerleader," I moaned, as I began to slowly fuck myself with the amazing rabbit.

"Oh yeah," he groaned too. "On your knees and ready to please."

"That can be arranged," I purred, already thinking of going back to the adult store tomorrow to get the costume.

"I walk to you, you wordlessly take out my cock and slide it in between those perfect lips," he continued.

"You mean my cock sucking lips?" I questioned.

"God, yes," he moaned. "You bob hungrily like the cum hungry slut you are."

"Is your first load going down my throat or all over my face?" I asked, as I began pumping the toy in me faster.

"All over your beautiful face," he grunted, before warning, "I'm so close, baby."

"Come all over your dirty, cum hungry, cheerleading cum slut," I demanded, as my orgasm was imminent.

"Take my load, my cum slut," he grunted, as my orgasm hit.

"Fuck," I screamed, as the most powerful orgasm in eons coursed through me.

"Clean off my cock," he demanded, a few seconds later.

"Yes, Baby," I moaned weakly, my body completely spent, as I pulled out the still buzzing toy inside me.

There was silence for a minute, maybe more, as both of us recovered from our orgasm.

Chris finally said, "Well, I'll be sure to thank Bethany."

"You do that," I weakly laughed.

"That was utterly amazing," he said.

"Agreed," I replied, realizing I still had a butt plug in my ass and that I hadn't replied to whatever texts Bethany followed with.

"Same time, same place," he asked.

"I have bridge tomorrow," I reminded him. Bridge night Thursday was a tradition although we often didn't play bridge. It was a girl's night out away from the husband and kids.

"Right," he said, disappointed.

"But I'll wear the second butt plug in my butt for you," I offered, then shook my head at the offer I just gave.

"With a picture?" He asked.

"Maybe," I teased.

"I'll be home Friday by supper," he said.

"And I know what you are having for dinner," I quipped.

"Yummy," he said, before adding, "I have a pretty big snack for you too."

"And we have Halloween Saturday," I reminded him, a new idea suddenly emerging.

"Looking forward to it," he said.

"And you will wear whatever I choose?" I asked. Every year we went as some sort of corny couple thing. I had already bought this year's costumes: Jack and Jilll, but a wicked idea suddenly popped into my head.

"I always do," he agreed.

"Good, because you did say anything," I reminded him.

"Now you have me worried," he said.

"This weekend is fantasy fulfilment weekend," I said, before adding, "for both of us."

"Well, it's going to be hard to focus on work with revelations like that," he pointed out.

"That's the point," I rebutted.

"Fuck, I love you," he said.

"I don't mind you, myself," I teased, before adding, "but now I'm exhausted and need to get to bed."

"Me too," he agreed, "you really wore me out."

"Wait until Saturday," I added, giving another hint of my plans, "I'm going to literally fuck the shit out of you."

"I can't wait," he replied.

"Good night," I said.

"Good night," he said.

Once I hung up, I stood up, bent over and pulled the small butt plug out of my ass. I wondered about the next size and also what a vibrating butt toy would feel like, especially if I already had the rabbit working.

I knew I shouldn't, but as I got ready for bed I checked my text messages:

There were three from Bethany:

Although you think it was an accident, I believe it was your subconscious wanting me to know you obeyed.

That was ludicrous.

How do u like the toys?

Did you tell Chris you knew?

I texted back, suddenly feeling rather slutty and guilty:

It was DEFINITELY an accident. The toys were orgasmic. I hinted, rather slyly, but nothing more.

I'm going to bed now...

I shut my phone off and slept heavenly.

The next morning, I got back to work. After sending the kids off to school, I sat at my computer and got working. I didn't work full time, as Chris had made good money when he was in the NHL, but I did some online things to make money and kill the time.

When I turned on my phone at lunch, there were texts from both my sisters and my husband:

Chris:

Last night was amazing; text me when you get home from Bridge night.

Love you.

Marina:

No response from yesterday! Did you survive Bethany? She tells me she gave you a full makeover. I'm scared.

If you need to talk give me a call.

Bethany:

Is the medium butt plug in yet?

I sighed.

I texted Chris back that I would indeed text him and I expected him ready for action.

I texted Marina back that it was indeed an education, but that it was one I likely needed.

I texted Bethany back that I hadn't yet, but was actually planning to return to the adult shop to get a couple more things after lunch.

Curious what the second plug would feel like, I went to my room and grabbed it. As I looked at it, I reminisced to my joke yesterday with Bethany. The first was too small, the third was too big, but the second, it looked like it should fit just right.

After lubing the toy, I lifted up my skirt, tugged down my panties and added lube on my butthole.

I bent over slightly and slid the toy inside me.

A slight burn hit me as I slid it inside. The deeper it went, the more it burned. Yet, I wanted to feel it all in me. And, before I knew it, it was.