Kinky Tales: I Pegged my Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hand to his crotch, squeezed his already hard dick and said, "So I could have this."

"Young lady," he gasped, really getting into character.

"Is this hard for me?" I purred, as I fished it out of his trousers.

"I don't think an innocent cheerleader like you could handle this," he smirked.

"Sir, does this answer your assumption?" I questioned, as I deep-throated his entire cock.

"Dani," he groaned, "you shouldn't be doing this."

Ignoring his words, I bobbed furiously on his thick cock, wanting his first load down my throat or all over his face.

"Shit, you really want to be my slut, young lady?" he questioned.

"Yes, sir," I nodded, taking his dick out of my mouth and moving to his balls.

"That's it, slut, suck on my balls," he groaned.

I took my time, sucking each ball in my mouth, before slowly slithering my tongue back up his shaft and resuming sucking his cock.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, grabbing my pigtails, a minute later, and doing something he had never done before... he fucked my face. "Ready to be treated like a complete whore?"

I couldn't answer as his balls bounced off my chin. Yet, I was completely turned on, as my pussy juice leaked out of my pussy.

"Ready to get a load all over your pretty face, cum slut?" he asked, after another minute of rough face fucking.

I moaned in response, my entire body excited.

He pulled out and demanded, "Open wide, cum slut."

I obeyed, opening my mouth and looking at him furiously stroking his cock.

Seconds later, my face was splattered with rope after rope of cum. I couldn't believe how warm the cum was or how horny I felt being used like that.

Once done, I wiped the cum off my eye lids and opened my eyes, looking up at him. I asked, "Is that all you got?"

He picked me up and carried me to our room as he said, "This is just the start, slut."

In the room, he tossed me onto the bed and ordered "Spread those legs, slut."

"Yes, sir," I moaned seductively, opening my legs wide to reveal my newly shaved pussy.

"No panties, slut?" he questioned, shaking his head, even as he stared at my pussy.

"No, sir," I replied. "I thought you would want easy access to my fuck holes."

"Fuck holes?" he questioned, still unable to take his eyes off my shaved pussy.

"My young ripe pussy and my tight virgin ass," I replied, my tone dripping with naughtiness, as my fingers parted my pussy lips for him.

"What's that in your ass?" he asked.

"A place holder until you fill it," I responded, feeling so sexy, so naughty and so eager to please.

He moved between my legs and said, "Let's taste what this fresh box lunch tastes like."

So crude, a few days ago this would have disgusted me. Today, it made my pussy gush just as his tongue made contact. "Oh yes, lick my pussy."

Chris was always a great pussy licker, but today he won the pussy licking Olympics. His tongue seemed too magical. Every movement brought a rush of pleasure. I moaned, I writhed. I begged.

Yet, he teased me relentlessly. Going so slow that I was on the brink for an eternity.

Then he slid his tongue past my pussy and to my ass. He pulled out the plug and surprised me by tonguing my gaping asshole.

I had never even considered having my asshole licked, yet as he did it I loved it. His tongue drove me wild as he probed my asshole. I wanted his dick in it. I wanted to be ass fucked. Badly.

After a couple of minutes of ass rimming, he moved back to my leaking pussy and began licking with more aggression. His five day stubble, as his tongue went deep in me, only enhanced the pleasure and my desperate orgasm began building.

"Oh yes, sir, I'm so close," I moaned loudly, as he really worked my pussy over.

"Beg, bitch," he ordered, between hard licks and chin movement.

"Please, sir, make your cum slut come," I moaned, "then bury that dick of yours in my asshole."

He didn't speak; he just put extra pressure on my clit and instantly the volcano erupted. "Fuuuuuuck," I screamed, as my entire being felt intense pressure course through it.

He kept licking as my orgasm coursed through me.

While I was still trembling, he ordered, "On all fours, slut. Time to pound that ass of yours."

"Yes, sir," I obeyed, weakly getting into the position ordered, and added, pointing to the night stand, "Please get the lube."

"What do you want, slut?" he asked, as he got on the bed behind me.

"Your cock in my virgin shit-hole," I answered, wanting to sound like the nastiest slut ever.

I felt lube poured between my ass cheeks and felt his cock rub up and down my ass cheeks, the anticipation driving me wild.

"Beg," he ordered.

I desperately wanted to feel his cock in my ass. I wanted to be used like a slut, an ass slut. I wanted to shed once and for all the prude label. I begged, "Please sir, shove that big thick dick in my asshole, make me your personal ass fuck toy."

"Last chance to reconsider," my husband said, clearly excited to fuck my ass, yet wanting to make sure I wanted it too.

"Slam it in my ass, sir," I responded, ready to get ass fucked for the first time by a real cock.

"As you wish," he agreed, slowly pushing his cock in my ass.

Thicker than the wall cock and butt plugs, an instant burn hit me, making me clench my teeth.

"So fucking tight," he groaned.

"It was made for you, sir," I whimpered, trying to get used to his cock in my back door.

"I expect you in my office every lunch hour for some back door discipline," he said, as his cock kept going deeper in me.

"Yes, sir, I'll be your lunch time cum deposit," I moaned, just as I felt his body meet mine.

"All in, ass slut," he declared.

"Then fuck it," I said, wanting to be pounded, reamed, fucked.

"As you wish," he repeated, beginning to slowly fuck me.

After a couple minutes of slow fucking, the burn dissipating while a pleasure grew, I demanded, "Ream your slut's shithole! Don't make love to it!"

"You want it rough, slut?" he questioned, as he grabbed my hair and pulled.

"Yes, sir," I moaned, "use me."

He held onto my hair, as he began slamming his cock in me. Each forward thrust his body met mine and his cock went as deep into me as humanly possible.

I couldn't get enough. I wanted it hard, deep and rough. "Oh yes, sir, fuck the shit out of me."

"Oh God," he groaned, as he pulled my hair. "You're such a dirty whore."

"Oh yes," I moaned, "Just for you, sir."

He fucked me hard forever, eventually putting both hands on my hips. And although I was feeling great pleasure throughout the ass fucking, I reached for the magic wand I had put under the pillow as I wasn't able to get off, the orgasm at the brink but refusing to cross it.

"Is that one of your new toys?" he asked, breaking character.

"One of manyyyyyyyyy," I moaned, as I turned it on and moved it to my fevered cunt.

"You going to come from getting ass fucked?" he questioned,

"Yes, sir," I moaned loudly, the double stimulation immediately enhancing the pleasure.

"Come now, slut," he demanded, spanking my ass.

"Yes, sir," I whimpered, my orgasm building quickly.

"Now, slut," he ordered, continuing to fuck me hard.

"Yes, yes, yes, fucking shit," I babbled, as the second orgasm cascaded through me.

He kept fucking me throughout my orgasm, as I dropped the massager which was suddenly beginning to make my pussy sensitive.

Pulling out a minute or two later, time irrelevant at the moment, he flipped me onto my back, straddled me, pulled off my sweater and began fucking my tits, something else he had never done.

I squeezed them together and purred, "Are you going to come on my titties, sir?"

"Or all over your face again," he smirked, looking down at me, clearly enjoying this special night of sexual submission.

"Come wherever you want, sir," I smiled back, having my tits fucked feeling rather odd. Not a major turn-on, but if it turned him on, so be it.

Sweat was dripping off his brow and I asked, after another minute, "Do you want me to finish you off, sir?"

"You want to suck my cock that was in your ass?" he asked, surprised.

"I'm your slut tonight, sir," I smiled, "I will do whatever you tell me to."

"Then get sucking," he said, getting off me and rolling onto his back.

I crawled between his legs and took his cock, which was last in my rear, in my mouth. The taste was not overly pleasant, yet doing such slutty things somehow made it okay. I bobbed hungrily on his cock, taking it deep in my mouth, listening to his moans.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "so close."

I asked, as I swirled my tongue around his mushroom top, "Where do you want to shoot your load?"

"On your face again," he answered, weakly.

"Tell me when to stop," I said, resuming deep throating him.

I bobbed for another minute or so before he said, "Now."

I moved my face over his cock, pumped his cock with my left hand, closed my eyes and waited for the cum.

Seconds later I received my second facial from him that night and from him ever.

His cum coated my nose, lips, cheek and chin before I opened my mouth and retrieved the last of his cum.

Cum dripping off my chin, my ass gaping, my pussy leaking, I felt like a complete slut... which somehow made me feel liberated, as if the years of propriety and shackles of being a good wife and mother were finally taken off.

"Holy fuck," he groaned, "Please stop."

I did and asked concerned, "What?"

"I need to pee," he said.

"Oh," I laughed, as I pondered what it would feel like to be peed on. That said, the thought quickly faded as I thought that was pushing my limits a bit.

Thankfully, he never mentioned anything as he got up and went to the bathroom.

I rolled onto my back, physically exhausted and completely satisfied. When I heard the flush of the toilet, I got up myself, needing to pee also... plus I wanted to see what my face looked like with two loads of cum on it.

As he walked out, he asked, "Hungry?"

"For more cum?" I asked, with a sly smile.

"I was thinking some actual dinner," he said.

"Yes, we should probably refuel," I nodded, giving his flaccid cock a squeeze.

"Chinese?" he asked.

"Sure," I nodded, before going to the washroom.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I barely recognized myself. I had cum everywhere on my face. Oddly, what popped into my head was 'I wish Bethany could see me now'.

I went pee, washed my face and legs, put my robe on and returned to the bedroom.

The rest of the night was great. We talked about our marriage and how we needed to have more nights like this, we chatted about getting away for a weekend soon, and discussed final plans for Halloween tomorrow. He asked a few times what I had purchased for him for tomorrow, but I refused to tell him, only saying, "Tomorrow, you do what I tell you."

"Yes, Mistress," he saluted.

"Mistress," I smiled, "I like that."

We fucked one more time that night after eating supper and watching a movie (cuddling the entire time), although we did it the ole fashioned way... cock in pussy.

.....

Saturday I was giddy with excitement.

I felt I was a new woman.

I felt rejuvenated.

And I couldn't wait to surprise him tonight.

Bethany texted me:

Ready to peg!!!

I texted back, a big smile on my face:

I'm antici-PEGGING it!!!

She texted back:

You're hilarious!!!

We finished decorating, Chris asking me a dozen times what costume he had to wear tonight. I refused to tell him until after we returned from dinner and trick or treating with the kids.

I went upstairs put the cheerleading suit, panties, pantyhose and blonde wig on the bed and called out, "Meet me in the bathroom."

"Okay," he said, as I grabbed the make-up I had planned to use it make him look pretty.

I ordered, "Sit on the toilet."

"Okay," he said again, used to me putting make-up on him on Halloween.

I spent twenty minutes doing it all. Eye-liner, blush and lipstick. He impressively didn't ask once what I was doing.

When done, "I ordered, "Close your eyes."

He did.

I led him out of the bathroom and said, "Your costume is on the bed, honey."

"Okay," he said.

"I hope you like it," I said, as he went to the bedroom.

I followed out of curiosity.

He saw the cheerleader outfit on the bed and asked, "Where is my outfit?"

"Right on the bed," I answered, pointing to the cheerleader outfit.

"No way," he said.

"Way," I smiled.

"You want me to cross dress?" he asked.

"I thought it would be fun," I shrugged. "You love touching me in nylons, I figured why not let you wear them, especially on a day where no one will think anything of it."

"Okay," he said, sounding unsure.

"You said you would wear whatever I told you to," I reminded him.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, smiling at me.

"Good boy," I smiled back, smacking his ass and saying, "I got to go and put my outfit on."

"What are you wearing?" he asked.

"It's a surprise," I smiled, all sing-song, walking out.

I went downstairs, put the egg in my pussy thinking it would be fun to have it in me while no one else knew any wiser (although I couldn't figure out how to turn it on), and oddly feeling compelled to obey my sister, wanting to keep impressing her. I put on a thong to keep the egg thing in me (that would be embarrassing if it fell out while I had guests), and then put the strap-on cock on. I struggled to get the lower pads on me, before I put the shoulder pads on and his favourite football jersey. I added some black lines under my eyes, put my hair in a ponytail and headed upstairs.

The doorbell rang before I got to see Chris, so I went to the door to greet my first guest. A few more quests arrived, each roaring with laughter seeing me dressed as a guy and each asking what Chris was dressed as. I answered the same each time that they would have to see for themselves.

I was already finishing my first glass of wine when Chris finally came downstairs.

Everyone broke out in cat calls, whistles and cheers. Chris, playing the part, did a cheer with his pom poms.

The next few hours we partied, visited and drank. I whispered in his ear a few times that I couldn't wait to fuck her tonight, purposely using the feminine pronoun.

Bethany arrived around midnight, completely drunk, dressed completely slutty with a young, high school age looking, redhead. Bethany asked, "Wearing your cock?"

"I am," I nodded.

"Wearing the egg I told you to wear?" she asked.

"I am," I again nodded, before adding, "I couldn't figure out about how to turn it on."

"No?" she asked, with a sly smile as suddenly I felt vibrations inside me.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned.

"Do you want my pet here to get you off before the main attraction, sis?" she asked.

"Seriously?" I asked, looking at the redhead who didn't seem remotely phased by the offer made by her date.

"Oh yes," Bethany nodded, "and Carolyn here will have you screaming in seconds, won't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Carolyn answered.

"You're crazy," I said, as I asked, "Is she even legal?"

Bethany laughed, "She's a coed in pre-med, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," she answered.

The idea of getting licked by an experienced lesbian, especially a beautiful coed like Carolyn, was surprisingly appealing (maybe because I was drunk, maybe because I was horny (both because I couldn't wait to fuck Chris, and the egg vibrating inside was driving me wild) and maybe because the idea of lesbian sex was beginning to appeal to me), but I resisted, "I need to get back to the party."

"No coming from the egg," Bethany ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I quipped, then realized I had said it. I then winked, as if I was just kidding.

She smiled and I felt the buzzing change patterns to something more intense as I walked away, making my legs buckle slightly.

I decided that even though the party was still in full swing, I needed to fuck him now.

I found him chatting with a couple of his buddies and I went to him and whispered, "Bedroom now, bitch," and walked away.

I headed to the room and waited for him. After a couple of minutes of waiting, just when I was beginning to wonder if he was coming, he walked into the room and locked the door. "You can't wait for the guests to leave?"

"Come here," I ordered, before adding, "I can't wait any longer."

"To do what?" he asked, slyly.

"Make your deepest fantasy come true," I added.

"That happened last night," he said with a big smile.

"I mean your darkest, most secretive, fantasy." I whispered, as I put my hands on his shoulders, pushed softly and ordered, "Knees."

He looked at me surprised and confused, but obeyed.

"Pull down my pants," I ordered.

He did and gasped as my cock sprang to life in front of him.

"Suck it, my pretty cheerleader slut," I demanded, as I tapped his lips with it.

He looked up at me with a confused, insecure look. I explained, "I found your bag of toys."

"Oh," he said, his face going beet red.

"And tonight you're my slut," I explained, "no questions asked."

"You're serious?" he asked.

"That's a question," I said and shoved my cock in his open mouth.

He gagged briefly, before tentatively beginning bobbing on my thin cock as he closed his eyes.

"You look so sexy with a cock in your mouth," I moaned and meant it.

He bobbed slowly, taking only a couple of inches in his mouth.

"Do you want me to fuck you, honey?" I asked.

He looked up at me, his face wearing a look of shame.

"It's okay, honey," I said, "I did a lot of research and a man wanting to be fucked is natural."

"It is?" he asked, as I pulled the cock out of his mouth.

"Have you been putting the toys you bought in your ass?" I asked.

"Yes," he nodded after a pause, still looking ashamed.

"Honey, it's okay," I said, as I moved my cock around his lips. "I know you want it and I want to give it to you. Now bend over the end of the bed."

"I thought you would be ashamed of me," he said, as he stood up.

"Honey, I love you completely and want you to be able to share anything you fantasize with me," I said, as I walked over and grabbed the lube. "It makes for a good marriage."

"You don't think it's gay?" he asked, not moving.

"Honestly, I did at first," I admitted, before explaining, "After talking to my sisters and doing some research I came to understand prostate pleasure and male submission."

"You told your sisters?" he questioned, mortified.

"I didn't mean to," I said, explaining, "I found the toys and thought you were cheating on me. It was Marina that assumed the toys were for you."

"Oh my God," he said, clearly mortified.

"If it makes you feel any better, Blake likes it in his ass too," I revealed.

"This is surreal," he said, clearly not yet able to accept all he was hearing.

Standing in front of him, I said, as I rubbed his hard cock through his pantyhose, "Look honey, this secret has made me closer to my younger sister, created new chemistry in our bedroom and is about to make your fantasy and curiosity come true."

"I just can't believe they know," he said, even as his cock flinched in my hand.

"Does it really matter?" I asked, squeezing his dick firmly before I kissed him, "They are not going to tell anyone and now I really want to fuck you, I mean...I literally want to fuck you."

"You do?" he asked, looking so vulnerable.

"Badly," I purred, before going domme, "Now bend over the bed, I've been fantasizing about this all day."

"Fucking me?" he asked.

"Fucking my cheerleader slut," I purred, pushing him towards the bed.

"What is that buzzing?" he asked.

"A vibrating egg," I answered.

"A what?" he asked.

"Long story," I said, "But it's got me horny as hell. Now bend over the fucking bed, baby, it's time for me to fuck you."

"You sure?" he asked, still not completely sure.