Kinky Tales: I Pegged my Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, slut," I ordered, deciding to change this into a role play.

This seemed to work as he replied, "Yes, Mistress."

I lifted up his short skirt, pulled his pantyhose down to his knees, tugged his panties down and poured lube down his ass crack. I purred, as a well lubed finger slid inside his ass, "I've been dying to fuck this ass, sexy."

"Oh, God," he groaned, as I explored his ass with my finger.

"You want me to fuck you?" I asked.

"Yes," he moaned, his head on the bed and his eyes closed.

I pulled my finger out, moved my cock between his ass cheeks and slowly slid the thin cock in.

"Oh, God," he repeated, with a moan.

"Oh, yes," I purred, as I watched the cock disappear in his ass.

"I can't believe you're doing this," he whimpered, as the whole cock filled him.

"We're doing this," I corrected, before asking, "You like it?"

"Oh God, yes," he whimpered.

"Talk to me," I said, wanting to hear him talk, "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me," he whispered.

"Louder," I demanded, bucking my hips into him, making the cock go deeper in his ass.

"Oh fuck," he yelped, "fuck my ass, baby, fuck my ass hard."

"You sure?" I asked, repeating the same question he asked last night before he pounded my ass.

"Please, fuck me," he begged.

And I obliged. Like him, I started slow, allowing him to get used to it.

"Oh yes," he groaned, and after a few strokes begged, "Harder baby, fuck me harder."

And I did, putting my hands firmly on his hips and beginning to fuck him hard.

As he moaned, I couldn't fathom the rush of adrenaline I had as I had the power. I had the cock; I had the power.

Listening to him whimper and moan was exhilarating.

After a few minutes, as I continued fucking his ass, I couldn't help but realize how much being the one doing the fucking was exhausting. I had an all new appreciation for my husband and the man.

I asked, "Are you going to come, baby?"

"So close," he moaned.

I reached under and grabbed his throbbing dick as my cock was deep in him.

I stroked his dick and whispered, "Come for me, baby. Come with my dick buried deep in your ass."

"Ohhhhh," was all he could muster as I felt his cock pulse and begin spewing all over the bed spread.

"Oh yes, baby," I purred, "I love you so much."

"Me too," he whimpered, as he kept coming and coming.

"Shit," I said, "I would have given you my face to paint if I knew you were going to come that much."

He laughed softly as I finished stroking his cock.

I lay on him, my cock still buried in his ass, for a couple of minutes, like he often did me, enjoying the afterglow of good sex.

I pulled out and said, "We should probably get back to the party."

"Fuck," he said, "there are people here."

"Yeah, so don't walk around bowlegged," I quipped.

"Well, your sister's conversation makes a lot of sense now," he said, as he stood up.

"What did she say?" I asked, worried.

"I'll tell ya later," he said, looking at the clock. "Shit, we've been gone almost half an hour."

I shrugged, as I got dressed again, "They'll think you were fucking me."

He laughed, "That is probably true."

I pointed out, looking at him sternly, "I do expect a good fucking when the party is done."

"Oh," he smiled, as he pulled up his panties and pantyhose, "I plan to return the favour."

"Good," I nodded, "now get back to the party, Christina."

"Christina?" he questioned.

"Yes, my little slut," I smiled, as I spanked his ass.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, as he grabbed my hand and we returned to the party, the buzzing in my cunt still driving me nuts.

As we went our separate ways, I went to the kitchen for more wine. As I was in the fridge, I heard Bethany say, coming up behind me, "Come now, sister slut."

The vibrations became way more intense and I gasped, "Holy mother fucker."

"No, sister fucker," Bethany quipped, before ordering, "now come, my pegging pet."

I grabbed the fridge door as the vibrations ripped through me and in seconds my orgasm was erupting through me. I bit my lip so as not to scream as I came in my kitchen.

"And you say you're not a submissive," she whispered into my ear, as she handed me the remote control.

I didn't speak, as I allowed the orgasm to finish its course through me.

"See you next Saturday," Bethany said, slapping my ass.

I sighed, recalling my promise to go to a lesbian club for her birthday.

Sherry, a friend of mine, walked in and said, "Where's more wine?"

"Right here." I answered, shutting off the egg, grabbing a bottle of wine and resuming the role as hostess.

THE END

Want to just read the male side of the story: Read Kinky Tales: I'm Pegged by Wife.

Do you want to read more of Dani's sexual awakening?

Coming someday if enough people want it:

Kinky Tales: Lured into Lesbianism

Kinky Tales: Orgy

Kinky Tales; Sisterly Love

Kinky Tales: Willingly Cuckolded