Kip and Salina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got back to the room, Salina asked if she would like to spend the night with them and she said she had better not, her parents would wonder, but she could stay very late with no problem. She then said I bet you want to see my missing parts don't you. A statement........ She moved over to Kip and indicated for him to remove her top and to pull her shorts down. She told him what straps to unbuckle and pulled her hip out of the hip socket.

Salina moved over by Kip and they looked her over. She could stand there on one leg and balance extremely well. The area where he arm/shoulder and leg/hip were supposed to be was just as smooth as the rest of her body. She hopped around and they looked at her arm stump. Someone had done a very neat job. She was very flat chested and had lots of pubic hair. Salina went next and Kip removed her top. She showed her stumps to Cricket and Cricket remarked about what beautiful breasts she had. Salina said thanks but yours are very sexy also. Cricket said she wished she could have a shaved pussy. She had tried to shave herself but could not.

Salina looked at Kip and told Cricket that he did hers and that he would be glad to shave her if she wanted. Kip thought, who was I to say no. Cricket looked at him and said please? He wheeled over and got an electric hair trimmer and asked her to sit in the chair by the light. He had her put her leg up in his lap in his wheelchair. He was able to get to her hairy pussy good and started removing hair.

He asked if she wanted all of it gone and she said yes and he let it fall into a waste can. She had very large labia and they were very engorged by the time he was done. Salina asked Cricket if she was sexually active. She said oh yes, but only with people that really enjoyed her body the way it was, flat chest and missing arms and leg; not just someone to get off in. She added she was bi-sexual and had been lucky in having several other amputees and paraplegics as lovers. She preferred them over "normal" people.

They moved into the shower where he could shave her and she was very interested in watching Kip get down to the floor. She sat on the bench and he got her wet and applied shaving cream. She laughed and said it was very hard to masturbate with no arms. Salina said tell me about it, one reason I picked a sexy husband. Cricket said she had learned to hold a small, vibrating rubber penis between her toes to get off with. Salina asked her if she got very Horney during her period and she said she sure did. Salina leaned down and whispered for Kip to finger Cricket while he was applying the cream. He started to touch her and she said yes, please keep it up.

Kip went ahead and shaved her good and included her leg. Before he rinsed her, he rubbed her clit and she came. After she was rinsed good, Salina asked her if she wanted Kip to test her newly shaved pussy. Cricket said absolutely and when Kip is done, you try it. Kip started kissing up her thigh and could get to her freshly shaved pussy with no trouble. With no leg to get in the way he had clear access and remarked about it. Salina said is that a hint? Kip just kept eating. He reached up and played with Crickets nipples as he was sticking his tongue into her vagina. He moved it around then pulled out and ran it up to her clit. Cricket came big time and Kip had to hold her to keep her from falling off the bench.

He quickly moved out of the way and Salina took over. She kept her going and brought her off two more times. Cricket said enough, enough, the second time still having spasms. A few minutes later, Salina was up on the bench and Cricket was licking her pussy. Salina was very turned on watching everything that had been going on and rapidly had two good orgasms of her own. The girls watched Kip lift himself up to the bench without a lot of trouble and saw his legs flop around good. Cricket asked Salina if she could sit on Kip's hard cock on the bed and Salina said have at it and enjoy. She added that he was safe but did she want him to use a condom and Cricket said no, she wanted to feel him shoot his cum in her. Besides her tubes were cut anyway she added.

Everyone rinsed off again and then dried and got out of the shower. Kip was watching and could not believe his luck at having two beautiful women with no arms to make love with. They headed to the bed and Kip transferred and moved to the middle. Again the girls loved watching him do this with his legs flopping around and him having to move them with his hands to get them where he wanted. Cricket got in bed with him and the first thing she did is look closely at his legs. This was one time she wished she had hands to be able to hold and caress them. She used the side of her face instead. She kissed her way up and there was his hard cock sticking up in the air, pre cum running down it. She knew she was very wet also.

She got herself up so they could kiss for the first time and did so for a couple of minutes. She then sat up and straddled him and worked her way down to his hard on. She rose over it and Kip held her on her right side and guided it into her pussy. She lowered herself down and slid it all the way in to her. He was a decent size and filled her up. Her last lover was another girl so she had not had a cock in her for a while. She loved the feel of it. Kip noted that like Salina, Cricket's one leg was very strong and she could lift up off his cock and relax back down on it with ease. He reached up and took her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, pulling and squeezing them as she rode him. She sensed when he might be going to cum and stopped several times until he relaxed.

All this time Salina was on the other side of the bed watching the show. She also wished she had hands right now so she could play with her nipples and pussy. They had shared crippled lovers a couple of times and had no jealousy. They each knew their love for each other was not lessened in any way by doing it. In fact they felt it brought them closer.

Kip knew he was very close to Cumming and wanted Cricket to go first. He dropped his right hand from her nipple and put his thumb on her clit and massaged it. This quickly pushed her over and then he came big time. Kip had to grab her and keep her from falling off with her having only one leg. He lowered Cricket's chest down on to his chest and let her relax for a while. When he fell out of her, Cricket turned and took him into her mouth to clean and enjoy his cum. Salina stuck her mouth on to Cricket's pussy to do the same. After, they all rested for a few minutes.

Cricket said she had better get going and as Kip was dressing her they talked about what to go see in the morning. Cricket said she had to work again but made several suggestions and where to have lunch. Salina asked if there were any secluded spots with a grin and Cricket gave her one. Kip put her arm on and they all kissed good night and said they would see her tomorrow afternoon. She left and Kip closed and locked the door behind her. He flipped the light switch off and only light from the bathroom dimly lit the room.

When Kip turned his chair around Salina was waiting for him. She straddled his legs and over the wheels of his chair. She leaned forward and they kissed hard with lots of tongue. She came up for air and pushed her breasts into his face moving from side to side every couple of minutes. Within a few minutes Kip's limp cock rose up and right into the lips of her pussy. With a small nudge on her part he was in her a short ways. She continued shoving her breasts in his face and finally said please take me to bed and fuck my sloppy cunt. Salina very seldom used that kind of language except when she was very Horney. She added I think I am going to bleed all over you so let's get a towel from the bath first.

They got one of the damp towels and he folded it in half and put in on the bed. She got off him and watched as he moved himself to the towel. She immediately straddled him and they kissed for a few seconds as she moved her bottom back to his erect cock. She got over it and Kip guided it into her. She took it all the way down and immediately started screwing it. Kip grabbed her breasts firmly and squeezed them as she rocked up and down. She came but kept going and soon had a bigger one. This one sent Kip over also and he flooded her with his cum. He knew just before he did that she was bleeding by the way it felt to his cock. She fell forward on to him and lay there getting her breath. Kip was staying hard so every once in a while she would move on him. He wished he could thrust into her.

Kip gave her the smaller towel to put between her legs. She looked after she got clear and said yep, it's here. He pushed himself up with his arms and saw the bloody cum on his balls and used the edge of the towel under him to wipe off. He had put another towel on his wheelchair and he transferred to that. They went into the shower and washed off. Kip had brought a douche bottle in with him and he inserted it and squeezed the fluid into Salina and then let it flow out on to the shower floor. All of the orgasms she had today had it started pretty good. She put her foot beside him and he inserted a tampon. He asked if she wanted a pad also and she said not now. Kip rinsed out all the bloody towels. They dried off and went back to bed.

Kip drew her into his arms and they kissed for a while. He said it had been a great day and asked Salina if she enjoyed Cricket. She said very much and it was nice having another armless girl around with them. Kip said he agreed and told her how sexy he thought she was with her shoulder gone. She agreed and also said she had heard but never seen it before. She looked at him and said would you like me to be like that or have my hip gone? Kip said he did not know but he sure liked the way she looked. Salina could feel his cock get hard between them. She asked if he wanted Cricket again tomorrow night and he said yes. Salina said she did also and wanted her to use her foot to get her off. With her period her mouth was out.

Kip had felt her nipples get hard and push into his chest. He slipped his hand down to her pussy and started fingering her, pushing on her tampon and her clit. She came in a few minutes and said thanks, that was a good going to sleep one and they did. Both of them woke up during the night needing to go to the bathroom. Kip got in his chair and he let Salina go first. He changed her tampon and washed her off. He pulled in front of the john and got on facing the wall and did his thing and they went back to bed.

The next morning they were up and did their thing in the bathroom and got dressed. Salina wanted both of her arms today and wore them on the outside of her t-shirt. Kip told her how sexy she looked. He put his braces on and shorts and she used her bare foot to rub his legs. Kip called Cricket and apologized and told her about the bloody towels and should he do anything about them. She said no, don't worry about it and she will be sure the housekeeper leaves some extra ones today. Kip asked her if she could come by after dinner as Salina had something special she wanted her to do. Cricket asked what and he told her get her off with her foot. Cricket said that sounded like fun and she would be glad to. How do you want it? Do you deep throat he asked? Love it she said. Let us know how you want it when you get here.

They got some breakfast and headed to the first stop and enjoyed all of the places they went to that day. Just before noon they found the secluded spot Cricket had told them about. They pulled the van in and no one could see them with all the trees and shrubs. Kip turned his chair around and got on the back seat. He pulled Salina's shorts off and she straddled his legs. Some of the straps that held her arms on went across her chest and accentuated her breasts. They were right in his face and he sucked her nipples through the thin cloth. His hand went between her legs and he quickly got her off because she was so Horney.

She then moved backwards on to the floor and Kip lifted himself and she pulled his shorts down. She was able to lean forward and get him in her mouth. Where they were doing this had turned both of them on and the second time she took him deep into her throat he came. She did not suck a lot out of him leaving some for tonight she thought and hopped. They kissed deeply after then got dressed. They got back to the motel mid afternoon and went for a swim. After, they got dressed up a little, Kip had slacks and a shirt and Salina put on a sun dress that covered her arm harness, then they went and had dinner. She wanted to feed herself tonight and did a very good job.

Just after they got back to the room and used the john, Cricket tapped at the door. Salina let her in and they hugged. Cricket said how good Salina and Kip looked and asked where they ate. They told her and she said it was a good place. They sat and chatted about how the day went and did they try the special place. Salina said they did with great success. Cricket then said to Salina I hear you want a foot job. They all laughed but Salina said she sure did as she had never had one or even tried giving one. Cricket said she would be glad to be her first. Kip undressed both of them but left their arms on. The girls got the chairs adjusted and Salina put her legs up over the arms leaving her wide open. The white string of her tampon contrasted with her brown skin.

Cricket got her chair in the right position and put her foot up but then had Kip help her take her leg off. Much better she said and took her foot and started on Salina's large breasts. She massaged them and took the nipples between her big toe and the next toe and squeezed and pulled on them. Salina said it felt great and she also said she had a fantastic view of Crickets shaved pussy with her leg gone. Cricket grinned and continued playing with her breasts. She then moved her foot down to Salina's thigh and very gently ran a toe up it to her slit. Her middle toe was just like a middle finger, longer than the rest. She used the toe to rub her vaginal lips on both sides. She soon worked the toe into her vagina and moved it around.

Salina had closed her eyes enjoying the stimulation and when she opened them she said it was just like a gentle hand playing with her pussy. She was amazed at the feeling. Cricket finally started rubbing her clit and soon Salina came. Her head was back and she was moaning the whole time. Cricket finally let her come down and withdrew her foot. Salina looked at Kip and said you need to try this and Cricket agreed to do him also. He moved his chair into position and Cricket said she wanted to undress him and remove his braces if it was ok. Kip said sure it was and he followed her instructions. He was soon undressed and she started on the straps on his braces. They were Velcro so she did not have a lot of trouble getting them undone.

She got them all undone with her hooks and then pulled them from his legs. He lifted his legs up and out with his hands and she took the braces and put them aside. Kip then pulled his legs wide open and Cricket put her foot on his thigh and rubbed it. She then moved it up to his balls and moved them around. Kip was already hard when she used her toes on his cock sliding up and down it. She smeared his pre cum all over it. She had it between her big toe and the next one just like a hand. Kip said the same thing Salina did, it was just like a hand getting him off. She played with him for a while then put her foot down and climbed down off the chair and got on her one knee before him.

She moved her prosthetic arm up alongside of his legs and hip and took his hard cock into her mouth. She really went after it and taking it all the way down her throat. Like Salina, she did not make a sound as she did, no gagging at all. That close to them she could see when his balls reacted like he was going to cum and stopped sucking until he relaxed. She continued doing him for almost 15 minutes and finally made him cum starting in her mouth then taking him down into her throat to finish him. She pulled her head off when he stopped having spasms. She looked into his face grinning at him and licking her lips. Kip looked at Salina and she had gotten one of her hooks between her legs playing with herself. She also had a grin on her face.

Kip told Cricket that was really something with both your foot and mouth bringing such pleasure. She thanked both of them for their complements and said she enjoyed their company and the sex. Salina asked Kip to take her arms off and invited Cricket into bed. Cricket had Kip remove hers also and he got into bed with them. Cricket was on her back and Salina started kissing her with lots of tongue. She moved down to her breasts for a while then down to her pussy. While she was licking there, Kip started kissing and playing with Crickets breasts. Both of them really worked her over and she came several times. Kip and Salina traded places and got her one more time. Soon they were all exhausted.

As they were resting, Cricket asked Salina if they had sex during her period. She answered you bet we do, one of the times we enjoy it the most. I am super Horney during that time. Cricket said she was also but could never get any of her lovers interested in doing her then. Salina pushed herself over with her legs and put her face in Crickets pussy and licked her. She looked up and said I sure would. Kip chimed in he would also. Salina added there is nothing to personal we would not do for each other, it brings us very close to each other.

A few minutes later Kip asked Cricket where she went to school. She said she was transferring this year and named a school in the city where Kip and Salina lived. He said that is where we live and Cricket said she had noticed that on their registration card. She added that they would have to get together some time. Kip agreed. Cricket said she had better get going and Kip helped her put her arm and leg on and get dressed. They all said good bye and Kip gave her one of his business cards with their home number on the back. She left and they set about getting ready for bed.

They went into the bathroom and Salina spread her legs on the john so Kip could change her tampon. It was soaked and even a little blood drained out into the john. Salina looked up into his eyes with a grin and said looks too good to pass up to me. Kip said he agreed and they got into the shower. Kip transferred to the bench and pushed his chair out. While Salina was watching, a couple of drops of blood dropped to the floor where she was standing. They both saw it and Kip immediately got hard. He put the belt around his chest so his hands were free and beckoned to her to straddle him. She easily slid down on to his cock while kneeling on the bench. Using her strong legs she rode up and down on him as he kissed her breasts.

As she was screwing him they could feel some blood run out of her. She was a little worried about the heavy flow but she had lots of orgasms the past several days and that sometimes caused it. Her mind immediately changed back to the business at hand as her clit hit his pubic bone sending a shock wave through her. She came hard again and he followed right after. She just sat there when they were done and Kip had his arms tightly around her pulling her to him. He stayed hard in her for several more minutes and they took turns flexing his cock or her pussy muscles back and forth.

Salina pulled her head back and said she had a brilliant idea; let's invite Cricket to live with us while she is going to school. Kip said brilliant idea for sure. The guest room is very big, room for her and a desk for her computer and school work. The bathroom has a roll in shower, I bet she uses a wheelchair at home and I am sure the money saved would help her a lot. We can ask her on the way out in the morning.