Kip and Salina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kip was still hard and Salina rode him some more. She finally got off and he washed them both and douched her putting a clean tampon in after. Kip was still hard and she said how are you going to get rid of that. He said watch and put his hand under the warm shower. In a minute or so pee shot out of his hard cock and down the drain. Salina laughed and said so that's how you do it as she had never seen him doing it before. He said yes, sure fired way.

He made sure the floor was rinsed and they dried and got out of the shower. Salina asked him to get her a pair of panties and a pad to be safe which he did. They got into bed and he pulled her up to him tightly and they kissed for several minutes. He told her how much he loved her and how much he had enjoyed being with her these past several days. She said it had been great for her also. They fell asleep that way.

A car door slamming woke them up the next morning the same way they went to sleep, Salina in Kip's arms. They kissed good morning and his hand went up to her breast. Her nipples were very hard and he looked at her and said do women have pee hard nipples. They both giggled and she felt his hard between them. She felt certain it was a pee hard on. They got up and went into the bathroom. He pulled her shorts down and there was some blood on the pad. He removed it and put it in the can. She sat on the john and peed and he pulled the tampon out. Kip peed right after her. The fastest and easiest way to clean up was the shower so they both got in. He washed her good and douched her and put a clean tampon in. They dried and he got another pad and put it in her panties.

They finished in the bathroom and got dressed. He put both arms over her t-shirt and Kip put his braces on with shorts. He picked all their stuff up and packed it and double checked the room. He put the stuff in the van and since the office was just a short way, they went over to it. Cricket was just finishing up with another customer and when done came over to them. They all kissed and said good morning. Salina asked if Cricket could sit for a minute as they had something they wanted to talk with her about. Kip noticed she had long pants on another reason he had not seen her prosthetic leg the first time.

Salina said that she told them last night she was going to school where they lived. How would she like to live with them and save some money? Cricket's eyes got very big and she said you mean it? Salina said they did. Cricket asked just how much would she have to pay and Salina said you don't understand; live with us for nothing. Cricket said she could not do that she should pay something and Salina said no, nothing is their price. Cricket thought for a minute and said ok, deal. She was just going to send in her contract today for housing, glad she had not done it yet. She got up and they all hugged again. Kip put his hand on her empty shoulder as they did and she kissed him with slots of tongue.

Kip asked to be sure she still had his card, which she did, and that they had better get going. Cricket thanked them again and said she would be in touch to work out the details. Kip and Salina left and got back to the van. He buckled her in and got in and they left the lot. They drove through a Mickey D's for breakfast and headed back home. They got back to the motel they stayed at on the way up and had the same room. They needed to pee and there was nothing on the pad when Kip took her panties down. After she peed, the tampon was not soaked either. They were both relieved the flow had slowed. They got dressed again and went across the street for a bite of lunch. They talked about Cricket and her being with them.