Kira's First Errands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Gotcha! The test is positive. She is pregnant!

Several weeks after, she went to the gynecologist to have the number of embryos reduced. SHe was told that she would have had six babies without his intervention. He eliminated four of these embryos. Before she left his office, he tied her ankles to the stirrups and fucked her in the ass then he phoned to the surgeon and to Tom's boss that were in a waiting room to come and fuck her as they wished. They asked him whether they were required to be gentle with her, or to stick to ass fucking but he replied them:

- No limits with this slut : the eggs are already well attached, you cannot impregnate her more than she is and she is strong enough to endure a gang bang by twenty well hung black guys and beg for more!

Being called a slut was not very gratifying for her but she had to admit that agreeing to being impregnated by anonymous sperm as she had been, and then to be fucked as she was about to be by three people that were not her husbands, was definitely a slut's normal way of lifeÉ

As Kira's belly swelled, her neighbors at Tom's and Dan's house insisted that she stopped moving around as she had done now for months but she kept to my usual time schedule. Tom cut himself her cunt rings a few days before the scheduled birth date as they would have posed a problem during delivery. Both her husbands were present when she gave birth in Tom's house first to a son to Tom's delight and then a girl for Dan. The two fathers were elated. Dan took his girl home as soon as the midwife allowed it. Two days later, she was offered a pair of diamond cunt rings from Tom and a pair of gold rings from Dan. These ones were somewhat smaller but heavier than the first set, as she could now wear heavier ornaments there. They were removable and she was asked to wear the diamond rings during her threesome or when Tom took her to a party.

Kira told Dan that she loved him so tenderly and reminded him that he had the top priority in her heart. If ever their situation did not please him any more, they could always find a way to make Sarah disappear or divorce. He replied that he still found tremendous gratification to their threesome. He had had hard-on just thinking she was cuckholding him with Tom at that very moment or when they were sharing her but, now, he was even more excited thinking he was regularly cuckholding Tom with Sarah. . .

To show Kira how much he loved her, Dan bought her a very pretty black cocktail gown and took her to the opera on a private balcony. To cheer him up, she had kept her blonde wig to inform him that, this evening, he was exceptionally dating his young aunt Sarah and not his wife Kira. During the intermission, she whispered to him that she was nude under the gown and it had a hidden slit in the front she would open when they would be back to their seats. During the last act, she had the worst difficulties keeping her composure while he finger fucked her to the wildest climax she had had in her life. He had timed it to happen during the final applauses and her moans went totally unnoticed. She was becoming more and more an exhibitionist and it fueled her always stronger desires. . .

12