Kira's New Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

He was even more pleased when he discovered they could have very interesting chats about business. She had insights on his business that could be invaluable. When he left, he offered her to come to his home for a drink. She agreed almost immediately, took her coat, saluted Kyrhan and left, clinging to Peter's arm. He seemed nearly as proud as when he had Leena to his side!

Kyrhan learned later that Dina had remained for the night with Peter. The next morning, they had gone out for a shopping spree : Dina needed something to change into. As she had been a man for more than twenty years, she exactly knew what could please Peter and what would suit her. She bought sexy low cut dresses, long gowns and miniskirts, tank tops and sweaters, shoes, always with mind boggling high heels that made her hips wobble quite seductively. Surprisingly, they bought very few underwear items, except suspenders and stockings. Dina's wardrobe would be completed quite fast at that rate but she had decided to give it a most feminine character : no pants or Bermuda shorts. Her clothes were usually in very bright colors : flashing red, orange, light blue and white. Dina was quite proud to be a woman and wanted it to be known. The buzz in the City was that Peter had a young and pretty girlfriend and that he was about to divorce.

The gossip mongers were fooled when Leena appeared together with Dina at a charity ball on Peter's side. The photograph made the front page of people magazines. Many other men were jealous when they saw Peter with two so pretty girls. They asked for a dance with one or the other woman and no offer was declined. During a tango, Dina met Consuela dancing with a famous polo player. They exchanged a head shake and a smile before going their own way.

Very few people would know that the three of them shared the same bedroom and often the same bed when they weren't exercising on the carpet. Peter enjoyed having two sex crazy girls with him and, when he dozed off, they were quite eager to play together... Dina had been a rather shy guy but discovered she was now the most wanton slut you could imagine. There was nothing too dirty for her.

Once Peter was fucking Leena on the edge of the indoor swimming pool. He suddenly felt something wet tickling his buttocks. It was Dina who shamelessly licked his ass hole, pushing her tongue inside as far as it would go while he was skewering Leena. His cock grew by a good inch and gained in hardness to the great pleasure of his wife and he unloaded a bigger than usual lump in her cunt, groaning like a dog. Leena was ecstatic and thanked Dina with a big and long wet kiss that led to other intimate activities. Peter interfered by buggering Dina and pushing in the same time two of his fingers into Leena's back passage! Afterward, the two girls chatted like old friends in a very friendly manner while Peter was snoring discreetly.

- Dina, my darling! You must absolutely meet my grocer in Birmingham : he is the most imaginative lover you could dream and you must also attend to Demeanor School : it's awfully naughty! Would you imagine yourself in a school girl uniform, complete with socks and mini skirt at the mercy of a hundred lecherous Scotsmen?

- Quite easily, Leena! School girls or women playing that role are many men's wet dream! I loved watching one when I was a man. It would be even more exciting teasing a man or a group of them, being one myself!

- Then I would ask Peter when the next session could be organized. I think that Marine should come too. I would also personally need a booster session. Peter is the supervisor of the school and Kyrhan's sister in law is the executive manager. She is deliciously nasty and strict. She loves nothing more than having the girls' bottoms being whipped or spanked, naked under the cold rain.

- I'm swooning with just the idea, Leena!

- Do you have anything scheduled for the next week-end, dear? Peter will be with me in B'ham. May I invite you?

- If I don't interfere, Leena!

- I would love showing you off at University and presenting you to Gupta : he would be mad to have his hands in your knickers!

- You perfectly know I've decided not to wear any, even in winter!

- You're courageous but I'll wait until he has his cock up your cunt before telling him you were a man a year ago! He'll be really dumbfounded! On another side, I would like to introduce you to sexual spanking or even caning. Any English girl should be accustomed to it!

Peter was not sleeping, just faking at that moment. The chitchat between his wife and his new girlfriend was quite arousing. He was getting a raging hard on listening to their girly small talk. There was no doubt for him : Dina was a girl! Finally, he was following Kyrhan's example : building his own harem. He should have started long ago. Perhaps the young secretary of his board could be lured into it : she was single and she had such pert breasts, narrow waist and flaring hips that he always had trouble concentrating on his work when he saw her. She knew it and pushed her breasts forward whenever he came to her desk. He opened his eyes. He had to prove he was the Master in this house!

- Dina! I would like you to start taking dance lessons ; belly dance, pole dance and hip hop, two hours a week for each one! I would like you to dance for my pleasure or for Leena and my guests in the future.

- If you want, Peter!

- Could you also make you available next week : I've an important business meeting in Rio de Janeiro. The people I'm discussing with will see you just as a trophy girl, a prostitute. They would never think you're also a very shrewd banker. You'll be officially my secretary. They will think I want you at hand just to fuck you but we'll mix pleasure and business.

- No problem but I'll need to buy a few bikinis and pareos for the beach.

- We are going to Brazil, you're young and pretty ; the skimpiest bikinis will perfectly suit you!

- But they are the most expensive!

- Take the tiniest you find even it is priced at its gold weight : you may make me earn ten million dollars! Leena, would you be interested in coming along?

- Anything to please you, luv!

- Anything? Then what about a sixty nine between you immediately, girls? Then, both of you will suck my cock, one of you on my left and the other on my right. I want to sleep between two buxom beauties, naked of course, and wake you tomorrow morning with a hard cock up your cunt or up your ass!

- Your wishes are our orders, Master!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12