All Comments on 'Kiss Meets Her Master'

by Kiledar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Rape is Erotic??

Only if you are sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
yuck

It's still rape and it's still violence. Please call your therapist, you need more meds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Feminists

That's why its in the non-consent section you stupid bitches. Don't come in here if you want to critique fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hypocrites

What is wrong with people? This is a story in the 'non-consent' catagory....duh...Why are you reading stories in this catagory if it offends you so much? Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sad

Not that you don't know the difference between domination and rape, but that 1) you don't know how to spell and 2)you don't care enough about what you post to even run it through a spell-checker.

sblazer227sblazer227over 18 years ago
more

i like your story and would like to see it continued. Please, however, pay more attention to grammar and punctuation. If you dont feel like doing to personally have someone from the site proofread it for you. And for all those who arent into rape-fantasies, why are you reading under this index.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great even if flawed

I loved the story even with the slight grammer errors. Please keep them coming (no pun intended). Don't worry about the people with problems with rape ... some individuals just don't understand that not everyone wants the same thing. (Small minds .. sheesh!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

This story was very erotic. For those of you who dont like these kinds of stories, why did you read it? I cant wait to read the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
non consent-duh!

this is non-consent, so ignore the complaints because i loved it! short and to the point.

i only wished you continued with what happened at the house...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No continuity

Apart from the very poor spelling and grammar errors, there was no continuity in this story. She left the hospital and was wearing a sundress? Is that what they wear in that hospital?? A poorly written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Strat

There is not enough attention to detail. The anal was a bit brutal she should have begged him to take her virgin ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Poor Story

This could have been a great story if 1) you could make up your mind about whether it is in past or present tense, 2) you would kindly use a spell checker and perhaps a bit of grammar, and 3) you could be more watchful of continuity errors (she works in a hospital as a nurse, but in the same sentence that you say she is a nurse, you also say she comes out of the "school". Also, why is a nurse wearing a sun dress instead of scrubs??) I couldn't even finish reading. Thanks for killing my lady boner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous