Kiss of the Moon Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy… Mac and Sarge… I'm sorry they didn't make it, Wolfgang told her.

Amy felt her control on her beast slip. She tried to hold onto her human form but the Sabre wanted out, it wanted to rip and kill the men who had striped Sage of her mother and Amy of her friends. It wanted to fight to tear and to avenge the lives of those the men had so carelessly decided weren't worth living but Amy didn't release her control.

Amy's muscles tense as she started to shift. Normally she felt compelled to drop to all fours when she shifted, this time however it didn't matter. Her clothes tore under the strain of her growing size, her feet lengthened and turned into paws. She shifted her feet to better her ability to stand as she had to stand on her toes. Muscles bunched as they rearranged.

Amy's arms grew as did her body, skin tore under the strain of her developing size. Her hands turned into massive paws as her breasts shrunk to become almost invisible. Her neck widened to support her head as white fur erupted all over her body. Her head crunched and grew into that of a cat. As normal it was her teeth which grew last, they lengthened to normal size maybe a little longer.

Amy panted when her change was complete. The shield, which Alanna could no longer hold, dropped leaving Amy, Sage, Susan and the girl to the mercy of the enemy. Amy roared her fury, the glass windows closest to her shattered. Several of the enemy paused in their shooting, a couple even wet themselves as their eyes focused on the massive Were. Sage went to take flight and Susan started to fire. The little girl hugged Amy's leg in fear.

Susan turned to the little girl as she felt the tingling vanish, "Get ready to let her go and run. I'll protect you," Susan told her firmly.

She nodded quickly, she wanted out of here.

"RUN," Susan yelled as she scrambled to her feet and ran after the little girl. Susan scooped the little girl up when they got to the barricade and rolled over the barricades. She glanced back to see where Amy and Sage were. Sage was in the air and Amy was charging the enemy.

Several dropped their arms and fled not wanting to meet the fury of this creature.

Amy tore through them her paws made short work of armoured vests, flesh and bone. Bullets that were fired at her were nothing more than a stinging annoyance. Everyone watched as she knocked men out and destroyed weapons. Men who didn't stay down she killed with no remorse. Blood matted in her white fur making her look even more deadly.

Sage landed behind a man who had a sword and had snuck up on Amy intending to take a swing at her. Sage tapped his shoulder with her sword and they started to fight. Sage knocked him out with the handle of her sword and turned to guard Amy's back as she continued her rampage. Other Were had joined the fray wanting to finish this now.

An hour later Amy dragged the leader from his decimated line. She roared to the skies, she roared her victory and her grief at loosing her friends. She dumped the leader before Wolfgang who waited to see what she would do next.

Slowly almost reluctantly her body started to shift back into its human form.

"What are you?" The leader asked as she finished her shift.

Amy quivered for a moment; her mind was foggy. She frowned for a moment, "I am what I'm not yet I'm not what I am," Amy said before she dropped into a dead faint.

She never struck the ground.