Kiss the Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you doing, Allie," he slurred.

My dick sprang free from her when I spun. This time I hit him with a left that momentarily put his nose around next to his ear. It sprang back but not before he lay flat on his back in the opposite corner of the den.

"Faster. Harder," Allison said.

I shoved my cock back in her and began pumping. It was the deepest fuck I'd ever had. With her ass high in that chair there was nothing that held me back. With one hand on each of her hips, I started pounding, faster. There was a slapping sound each time I banged against her ass. BAM BAM BAM! It clapped faster than a roulette wheel. A high pitched note emerged from her throat, rising in volume and finally becoming a squeal and then an anguished cry. I shot a wad of cum that bounced off the back wall of her pussy like a rotten kid on a trampoline. She dropped to the floor on her knees, her head collapsed in the chair. "Oh shit," I heard a few times as I slipped my pants back on. My clothes were in working order when there was a loud knock at the door.

"Open up! Police! Are you in there, Wadword!" I swung the door open and stepped out, not closing it all the way.

"We want to talk to you about a dead fucker we found in your office."

"Sure thing, Crane, but you'll be wasting your time. The guy who bumped him off and the broad who tried to set me up are in there. If I need an alibi, you might check a ditzy blonde in the Weatherby Building, where your stiff worked. Good day, officers.

I gave a small salute to the female officer whose nose was sampling the air. As I walked to my car, one thing became unquestionably clear to me: This was all Irene's fault.

12