William Finds Love Pt. 01

Story Info
William gets dating advice from his friend Amanda.
8.3k words
4.63
32.9k
58

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

"Sorry sir, we're closed now."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" The man protested as he stood in the doorway of the pharmacy. "It's fucking eight o'clock! I just need one thing!"

William shook his head. "I'm sorry sir. We're closed."

"Un-fucking-believable," the well-dressed man muttered as he stormed off towards his Range Rover. "Fucking bullshit," he said one last time before driving off.

No stranger to being talked down to, William carried on with locking the door of the pharmacy and heading out to his Toyota Corolla, parked in the far corner of the parking lot as is required of all employees.

As he drove home listening to some NPR host droning on, he again got lost in his thoughts. This was his life. A twenty-two year old loner, no college degree. Working at a pharmacy, barely making ends meet. No girlfriend, no friends to speak of. He had no hobbies. Nothing that made him passionate.

William was always shy growing up. He wasn't particularly attractive. He was short, skinny, and spent most of high school covered in acne. Despite being very intelligent, he never possessed the financial means or motivation to go to college and ultimately make something of his life.

Instead, this was it. Aimless. Living alone in a small apartment. Not much money. Not much drive. He feared his life would pass him right by.

"I'm here." The text popped up on William's phone as he neared the turn into his neighborhood. It was Amanda. She needed William to fix her phone again.

If there was one single bright spot in his life it was certainly Amanda. The two met way back in eighth grade when they were randomly assigned to work on a school project together. They couldn't have been more opposite. Amanda was the pretty blonde. On the cheerleader team. The volleyball team. The debate team. Top of her class. Prom queen.

William was the quiet, awkward nerd. He never imagined being in the same room as someone like Amanda nevermind talking to her. She was known as the perfect ten. Shining blonde hair, piercing blue eyes. A smile that could illuminate a thousand cities. A stunning physique that fit perfectly in every outfit she assembled.

Working on that one project, however, brought the two unlikely people together for an extended period of time. Amanda was very open to everyone. She had no issues getting to know William. It was he who was uncomfortable at first. But after several long hours together, he opened up. They learned a lot about each other. They grew fond of each other, but more in a sibling sort of way.

Amanda cared deeply for William and they stayed very close over the years. Even as she went off to College and he stayed home, they remained close; often hanging out together on long Sunday afternoons when there wasn't much of anything else to do. When Amanda needed a break from her many boyfriends or busy plans with family and friends, she spent that time with William. He was her escape from reality.

"Hey," William said as he opened the door to his apartment and tossed his keys on the counter. Amanda was laying on the couch watching TV. She had her own key to his place. She practically lived there sometimes.

"You look dead inside," she teased.

"I feel like I died a year ago and now I'm just a walking smelly zombie."

"You know, scientists don't actually know what zombies look like. So you could actually be one," she joked as she sat up and crossed her legs. "There's so much we don't understand."

"Ha ha ha," William said mockingly. "What did you do to your phone now?" he asked as he took a seat in a chair opposite her. "Toilet again?"

"I completely fucked it sideways," she said as she examined the device in her hands. As she described what happened to it, William looked her over. She was wearing tight, dark jeans. Her legs looked perfect in them. The black v-neck sweater allowed her ample cleavage to show off. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail.

William never had a girlfriend. He only kissed a girl once. He had no idea what love was. But he knew he had very strong feelings for Amanda. Aside from the fact that she was drop dead sexy and a walking boner-creator, she was sweet and kind. She didn't look or talk to him like most women did. In fact, most women acted like he was invisible.

Not Amanda. She laughed with him. Made dinners with him. Had long conversations over bottles of wine. They had the perfect relationship. Except that is, for the sex part. William accepted the fact that she was completely out of his league. Just like in eighth grade. He would never stand a chance.

"So that's it? Just the screen?" he asked. He wasn't even listening to her story. He understood the minute he saw all the cracks across the glass.

"Yeah, do I need a new one?"

"Naw. Give it to me. I can put a screen on. I have all that stuff."

As William worked meticulously on her phone at his makeshift workbench, Amanda told him all about the latest happenings in her busy life. She always had so much to say to him. He never minded listening to her talk. He found it adorable, quite honestly. As he worked on the device, he periodically peeked at her on the couch. She was laying down, facing away from him with her feet up on the opposite arm rest. He watched her toes wiggle in her sandals as she spoke. He loved that little quirk about her, but of course would never dare to admit it.

"So... yeah. That was that. I'm not sure he's gonna get a call back from me," she said looking back at William. "So how's it going with that thing? Am I gonna need to go to the Verizon store and shell out money I don't have?"

"Here," he said as he stood up and handed her the phone. "Good as new."

"You really should start a business or something," she said as she inspected his work. With the brand new glass screen installed, the phone was completely repaired. "This is awesome!"

William shrugged as he sat down on the couch next to Amanda. He turned on the TV. "I try," he said nonchalantly.

He never really said much around Amanda. For as long as they have been friends and gotten to know one another, he maintained a feeling of nervousness anytime he was with her. It was probably due to him constantly feeling like he didn't deserve to be so close to her. She was everything he dreamed of. Outgoing. Attractive. Motivated. He never felt like he was enough for her.

Amanda was content to hang out for hours at William's apartment. He didn't mind so neither did she. As they sat in silence, William watching Jeopardy while she scrolled her newly repaired phone, she sighed and looked at him. "What's going on in that big brain of yours?" she asked as she tapped his head. "Hello?" she teased.

"I think it's Mozart," he said.

"Hmm?"

"The answer. I think this is Mozart."

"Who is Beethoven?" the contestant guessed. "Correct," the host responded.

"Close but no cigar," Amanda said as William half-smiled. "How's it going with the whole find a girlfriend thing?" she asked, hesitant to bring up what had proven to be a touchy subject.

William shrugged. "It's going I guess."

"Any good leads?" she asked, sitting up and leaning in towards him. She studied his emotionless facial expression.

"Not really. I've been busy."

"William," she said as she reached for the remote and turned the volume down. "You're busy with what, the pharmacy?"

She quickly realized that wasn't a fair comment. "I'm sorry. You know what I mean. You're such a great guy. I want you to be happy. I want you to have your person."

"It's fine, Amanda. You don't need to worry about me," William said as he finally turned and made eye contact.

She grabbed his hand. "I do though. I want you to be happy. How's the dating app thing going?"

William laughed. "Oh yeah, it's going alright."

"You didn't try it?"

"Amanda. Look at you. Look at me. I'm not getting any swipes on a dating app."

She sighed as she checked him out. He was scrawny and short. He was still wearing his work shirt with khaki pants and cargo pockets. He had on gym sneakers that didn't go with anything. She suddenly got an idea.

"Oo! Oo! I know. What if we did a complete makeover?"

"What, like... makeup?"

"No! Your wardrobe! Let's go on a shopping spree. I swear I can get you looking sharp and spiffy, then we can post some good photos for the app!"

William shook his head. "I don't know, Amanda. It seems like that's just putting lipstick on a pig."

"Oh don't be silly. Let's go to Nordstrom tomorrow. I want to pick out some clothes for you. My treat?"

William couldn't deny he liked the idea. Not only would he get some new clothes, but spending the day with Amanda wouldn't be that bad. "When?"

"I'm free tomorrow. What about you?"

The next day was Tuesday. One of William's days off. "Ok fine. Just this once."

Amanda giddily clapped before leaning in and hugging William. He returned the favor by lightly rubbing her back. "This will be so much fun!" she exclaimed.

"Sure it will," he said skeptically.

--------------------------------------

"Where did the blazer go?" Amanda asked as she ruffled through a pile of clothing they had collected and laid out near the dressing room.

"The blue one? I put it back," William said.

"Go get it, silly! That was one of my top selections!"

As William fetched the blazer, Amanda laid out her favorite selections on a small bench. She would first have him try a plaid shirt and dark, slim jeans. Then, she had another pair of jeans with a v neck t-shirt and the blazer. She was so excited to see how he looked.

"Here," she said, handing him the first combination. "Try these." William begrudgingly took the clothes with him into the dressing room and shut the door. Amanda sat on the bench, crossed her legs and patiently waited.

"Hmmm," she said as William emerged and stood before her. The clothes were far too baggy and not a good fit. But even so, they didn't really look very good. "Hate it," she said.

"See what I mean?" William protested.

"This is trial and error, William. Relax. We'll find the right combo. Here take these and put them on. I'm gonna go grab another button down."

William returned to the dressing room and stripped down to his boxers. Amanda found a new shirt and returned to the bench to see how he looked in the next outfit. Suddenly, another man approached the dressing room door and swung it open before Amanda could say anything.

"Oh I'm sorry!" he said as he found William inside. The moment the door opened, William was sliding the v-neck t-shirt on over his head while standing in nothing but his underwear.

Amanda covered her mouth in shock. She stared at William's white underwear, aghast at what she saw. It was not the fact that he was half naked and walked in on. It was the fact that he sported an obvious and pronounced bulge like none that she had ever seen in her life. It looked as if a tube steak was crammed in his briefs with nowhere to go.

The moment lasted no more than a split second. The man quickly shut the door as William squealed like a frightened child. Amanda wasn't entirely sure if what she saw was even real. It could have been the way he wore the underwear, or maybe her imagination. She convinced herself that she didn't actually see what she thought she saw.

William returned, flush red and looking embarrassed. "That was not cool," he said as he approached Amanda. "Guy didn't even knock."

She waved her hand dismissively. "It happens. Was kinda funny if you ask me!"

"Easy for you to say," said William as he turned to look at himself in the mirror.

"I have to say," Amanda started. "This may be the knockout punch!" She admired his outfit from head to toe. It truly looked like a significant transformation. William went from shy, awkward pharmacy worker to young tech entrepreneur. "You look great!" Amanda said.

William fidgeted with the clothing as he looked at himself in the mirror. He was dreadfully uncomfortable wearing clothing like this, but conceded to himself that it was in fact an improvement. "I don't know," he said, despite feeling somewhat optimistic.

Amanda studied him closer. William was constantly tugging at the clothing, particularly the jeans. They were very tight, perhaps even a size too small. He kept pulling at the fabric near his thighs, trying to make more room. Amanda stared at his thighs. William haphazardly turned in an effort to hide from her, but there was no use. Amanda saw the bulge again. This time up close and personal. The tightness of the jeans made it impossible to conceal. She looked away for fear of being caught.

"I... umm... it looks great, William!"

He quickly scattered away, towards the dressing room. "I'll take your word for it."

He shut the door and took a deep breath. That was a close call. He feared she was staring at his crotch which had only recently began to fill out a little. He quickly slipped out of the jeans and pulled his briefs out from his waist. He indeed was getting an erection. What terrible timing, he thought to himself. He closed his eyes, and paused movement. In a short time, his penis began to shrink, averting danger for the time being.

Meanwhile, Amanda was now sure of what she saw. William must be packing a pretty big dick. In fact, it appeared to be bigger than anyone she had ever seen. It wasn't even hard. Her mind went to work trying to imagine what it looked like. She replayed moment after moment in her head of their years long friendship, trying to figure out if she had ever noticed this before.

They tried a few more outfits before checking out and heading back to William's apartment. It played out like a regular day except for the fact that while Amanda pictured what it was that she saw earlier, William feared she may have seen the outline of his cock when he was wearing the tight jeans.

Regardless, they carried on like nothing had happened. As soon as they got home, Amanda went right to work on Tinder, helping William create a profile. She helped him devise answers to all the questions, making certain that his page was unique and intriguing. Her aim was for his profile combined with new pictures would yield plenty of swipes for William to connect with.

"Ok, ok, let's get these pictures taken!"

William reluctantly changed into the new outfit and posed for Amanda. She snapped the photos on her phone, making sure the angle and lighting were ideal. "Ooo, that's a good one. Definitely a keeper," she said as she snapped a dozen or so more photos.

William managed to stuff his cock under his waistband so as not to accidentally flash Amanda any more. It was a trick he usually did at places like work and school to prevent embarrassing situations.

"Ok, we're good!" Amanda said as she handed William's phone back to him. "Now... we wait."

William stared at the phone, anxiously waiting for something to happen.

Amanda giggled. "William. You need to be patient. Why don't you set it down and go for a walk or something. Take your mind off the anticipation. I need to go home anyways. I have a long day tomorrow."

"Alright, you're right. I'm gonna go do something to occupy myself. Have a good night," he said before turning to her. "And hey. Thank you. Thank you for everything."

"You know I love you, buddy," Amanda said with a wink before letting herself out.

Once the coast was clear, William frantically checked his phone.

Nothing.

"Fuck," he said to himself before tossing the phone down. He then went into his bedroom and lied down. As he dreamed about the incident from earlier, he couldn't help but begin to get aroused. His hand wandered towards his crotch. He pictured Amanda's facial expression as she stared at his bulge. He fantasized about pulling his pants down and showing her his cock. Her eyes got wide with excitement.

"Is that thing real?!" she asked. William proudly nodded as he clutched his rock hard cock and began to stroke it.

As his fantasy played out, William feverishly stroked his rigid penis. He paused every now and then to slap it against his belly as he sometimes liked to do. The big slab of meat made a loud noise each time it smacked against him. He could sense he was ready to burst. The long day shopping with Amanda had set him off in a way that only she could do.

"Oh my God," he said quietly. His hand paused at the base of his cock as it began to erupt. Like a dormant volcano, his cock sprayed thick globs of white cum up into the air and down onto his belly and chest. He tried his best to aim it as uncontrollable bursts of semen sprayed out.

"Mmmmmm," he exhaled and resumed stroking as his orgasm concluded. As he lay there, covered in his own spunk, he began to worry about Amanda again. What if she was disgusted by what she saw and would never talk to him again?

He felt like he wanted to crawl inside a hole and never come out.

------------------------------------

The next few days slogged along like most. Each day, William woke up, showered, went to work, came home, ate a bland dinner, watched TV, masturbated, then went to sleep.

That was it. It was his routine. He often thought about how maybe that was the part of his life that needed to change and it would have a rippling effect on the other aspects of his life. Maybe he needed a hobby.

Or a girlfriend.

Amanda was on her way over. She was just getting out of the gym. William truthfully didn't even bother to open the App to see what kind of attention his new look got him. To Amanda, he played it off like he didn't care. But the actual reason was he was nervous. Rejection was something he never took easily.

"You're kidding me. You didn't even look?!" she asked as she set her things down on his kitchen table. She was wearing short black shorts, a purple tank top. Her hair was up in a messy bun. Her cute face was still flush from her workout.

William wondered what her vagina smelled like after a good sweat.

Stop it he scolded himself. He should have jerked off before she came over.

"Give it," she said, holding her petite hand out. "Let's do this."

Reluctantly, he handed her his phone and watched her navigate over to Tinder. Rather than look at the screen, he watched her facial expression. It was nothing. She simply stared at the device without showing any signs of what the result was. Finally, she looked up at William quizzically.

She didn't have to say anything. He knew he didn't get any likes. "I think we need to spruce up your profile," she said, attempting to skip over the part where she told him he got nothing.

Amanda sat down on the couch as William followed, sitting next to her. "Well? Anything?" he asked.

"I think it's the profile. We need to make it pop." William's suspicions were confirmed by her non-answer. He felt deflated.

"What are some cool things we can say about you? How's your cooking ability?"

"Meh," he said.

"Any special skills?"

He shook his head.

"Interests? Favorite authors? Anything?"

"Amanda, you know me. I'm as boring as watching paint dry."

Amanda sighed as she stared at the phone. Then an idea struck. One that she had been thinking about since they last got together for a shopping spree. "You know," she started as she looked up at him. "Some guys put some more intimate information in their profile."

"Intimate? Like... what. Like, long walks on the beach?" he forced a laugh.

"No, no, not that. What I'm saying is sometimes you can see a little hint that guys like to drop in here."

"I'm not following," William said, confused.

"Here, look," Amanda said as she took out her phone and opened the App. She started swiping through profiles at a rapid pace. As William watched her, he pictured how someone like Amanda would easily skip him over. He never felt more defeated than at that moment.

She finally stopped at one. "Here. Look," she said. "At the bottom." She handed her phone to William who squinted.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers