Kissing Cousins

Story Info
Two same-age cousins descover sex together.
4.4k words
4.48
164.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the culmination of years of foreplay.

Rob and his cousin Heather were born two weeks apart and had been in the same classes as long as they could remember. Her family would come over for dinner every Sunday, and after the meal, the kids would be excused and allowed to go to the second floor to amuse themselves while the adults talked about whatever adults talked about.

Things started heating up when Heather, who had been a little pudgy as a girl, started to sprout two magnificent breasts.

She knew that Rob noticed them and was always trying to sneak peeks at them. She was sure they led to many masturbatory sessions. She used to wear relatively tight tops that left little to the imagination. It was a time when girls wore short skirts, so invariably she would sit on a footrest and slightly open her legs when she thought Rob was looking that way.

She found a couple of "those" kind of books that described what a man and woman did in detail, and had discovered her clit. She would read those books in the bathroom and bring herself off thinking about Rob. She learned to be very quiet, since she lived in a relatively small house with two sisters, a brother, and her parents.

Meanwhile, Rob had also gotten his hands on such books (but different ones), and had brought himself off reading them, or not reading them and thinking about his cousin's body. He was obsessed by Heather's chest. He imagined them being together, and as soon as she let him see her breasts, he would reach orgasm, never allowing himself to get beyond that point.

When they were seniors in high school, they both turned 18 in January. Rob was a social person and a jock. He had girl friends, but none of the "easy" girls. He had one girlfriend who allowed him to touch her, but only through her underwear, and never even acknowledged his pain between his legs. Heather, on the other hand, was very shy and no one asked her out despite her body, because she seemed so cold.

Heather and Rob had one class together that year, Pre-Calculus. It was a notoriously difficult course with a lot of homework. Heather began to bring her homework with her on Sundays, and when the kids were excused, they would go to Rob's room and try to work out the problems together.

One day when they were alone in his room, Heather sat down on Rob's bed instead of on a chair next to his desk. Rob didn't think anything about it, and didn't complain, so he just moved his books to the bed, where they worked on the pre-calc problems for a few minutes. Heather was wearing what we used to call "crotch-snappers" which were tops that met at the woman's crotch and were held tight by two snaps there. It emphasized her breasts more than ever, and Rob was finding it very difficult to concentrate. His concentration turned into him having a raging hard on.

Heather giggled when she saw the reaction he was having, and she said, "I hoped you would like this top, and it looks like you do".

Rob's mouth was dry, and all he could do was nod.

Then, the better of him took over, and he reached over, laid her back on the bed, and kissed her on the mouth. This was the first time that a boy had ever kissed her, so when he opened his mouth and started to lick her lips with his tongue, she jumped back. He asked her what was wrong, and all she could say was that it wasn't what she expected him to do. He smiled and told her that is how people kiss. At that moment, her parents called up stairs, and Heather had to go. She thanked him and said she would like to work on her "math" skills with him soon.

That Monday, after the class they shared, Rob tracked her down and started to apologize for upsetting her. She assured him that she was not upset, and asked when they could study together again.

Rob's mother worked at an engineering firm and worked until 5. His dad was an executive at one of the local corporations in their finance unit. Since it was January, it was the busiest time of year for him, and he often worked late.

Their high school was on "double-sessions" to alleviate the crowding that the current wave of baby-boomers was causing, so the seniors ended their school day at noon. Rob was playing basketball at the time, although his playing time was nothing due to his size. He was thinking of quitting. (This was before the days of a three-point play, and a point guard's only worth was to get the ball to the center. He had been told by his coach NOT to shoot.)

So, getting back to Heather's question, since it was a Monday, and he had no practice, he asked if she wanted to "study" that day. She was a little surprised, but at the same time, excited that he was that anxious. She agreed to meet him at his house around 12:30.

After school, he left school so fast it was noticed by his friends who were used to his hanging around and grading the sophomore girls in their short skirts and tight shirts. He almost ran home, turned on the heat, and tried to patiently wait for Heather's arrival. It was hard. Difficult too.

A little after 12:30, Heather rang the back door bell and he greeted her, not wanting to appear too anxious, but failing miserably. He tried to be polite and asked if he could get her something to drink, and she surprised him by saying that she wanted some of the scotch that his parents drank. They had enough so they would never notice any missing, so they sat in the kitchen and had two scotches and waters, although he made hers a little stronger than his.

She was giddy from the booze, and finally looked over at him and asked if he wanted to learn some math. She didn't have to ask twice. She was wearing a plain blouse that kind of hid her breasts, and a skirt that was fashionably short, but nothing that anyone else would have noticed.

She walked up the stairs ahead of him, giving her ass a little extra swing as she knew he was looking up her skirt from behind.

When they got to his room, she said she had to go to the bathroom and excused herself. He was beside himself. He imagined her in the bathroom with her panties below her waist, and imagined the view of her wonderful womanhood.

A minute or two later, she emerged and had a little trouble walking since the scotch was still very much taking control of her.

When they got into his room, he commented that she had left her books downstairs, and she told him they were going to stay there today. She sat back on the bed and leaned back, feeling the blood rush to her head.

He, trying to be a gentleman, sat down tentatively beside her.

She said, "Let's try to kiss again; I'm ready this time", and she licked her lips and closed her eyes. He leaned over and lightly brushed her lips with his lips and opened his lips. This time, hers opened as well, and she let his tongue go into her mouth and play with hers.

While this was going on, her legs were involuntarily moving back and forth, and her nipples were getting hard. Rob was too interested in kissing her to notice, but it didn't take him long to venture a hand over her chest, and to rub his palm over her wonderful mounds that had been the source of so many masturbations. She closed her mouth and sighed as he rubbed the breasts over her shirt. Then, he ventured under her shirt by unbuttoning the top button. He didn't know that woman's buttons were on the other side, and became frustrated. She reached up, kissed him again, and undid the top button for him. By now he had it figured out and worked the next four buttons, which allowed him unfettered access to her skin-filled bra. He then undid the rest of her buttons and opened her shirt completely. His breath was taken away as he saw how much of her breasts were not covered by the bra. There was a definite straining of the skin that was just screaming to be released by this silly invention of the earlier centuries.


Meanwhile, Heather's hands had gone down Rob's back, and were feeling his tight butt through his jeans. She was getting wetter by the moment was getting impatient that Rob had only unbuttoned her shirt.

Finally, he slid his warm, big hand under the blouse and caressed her nipples through the bra. She arched her back to signify both that she approved of his caresses, but also to encourage him to find the clasp at the back and free the tits she on which she wanted him to feast. She knew what her tits did to him. She was giving herself to him, and he was being so dammed polite.

Finally, uncharacteristically, she decided take charge. This was a big change for her, and for him, but she couldn't stand it any more.

She kissed him once more and then stood up.

She faced him and told him she was going to put on a show for him. She removed her blouse and threw it on the desk chair and stood in front of him in her bra for the first time. She asked him if he liked what he saw, and all he could do was given on the object of his many-years desires. Then, she did something that even surprised her, and she unzipped her skirt in the back, pushing her chest out toward him as she did so. He reached up to touch her and she move closer to him and then reached behind her and undid the clasp. Despite the natural reaction of the material to almost fly away from her chest, she moved her arms together, so the straps stayed in place. The weight of her tits wanted to drop out, but she wouldn't let that happen yet.

She stopped, and said, "If I'm going to show you, you have to show me," as she glanced down at the front of his jeans that was holding in what she was after.

He immediately complied, and stood up. She told him to first remove his shirt. He did so, and she was left gasping when she saw the well developed pecs, and tight abs that led to his waistline.

Then, she tossed off her skirt, and he removed his jeans, leaving her in just her bulging bra and damp panties, and he in his briefs with the head of his dick reaching above the waist band.

She saw that head and wanted so much to touch it. But, she knew she had him under her control at the moment.

She said, "How much will you pay me if I take off my bra?"

He was surprised, but asked, "How much will it cost? At this moment, I will give you just about anything."

"That's what I hoped you would say," she replied. "I will give you access to one breast if you let me touch your, you know, your... thing down there."

He said, "You mean this dick that you have made so hard?" He looked down, saw the glisten of pre-cum, and said, "Heather, it is all because of you. You can have touch it all you want, but I want to see you completely naked. And, beware, because it is hard and ready to spew forth cum, so be ready when you touch it."

She hadn't planned for this, figuring she could get away with just letting him see her breasts, but now the chance to touch, and maybe even see him cum, made her throw all abandon to the wind. She was self-conscious about her crotch, so she turned around and took off her panties. Of course, as Rob had expected, when she leaned over to take them off, her bra fell off as well, and when she stood up, she was completely naked, with her back to her.

He asked her to turn around, and she did, slowly.

When he caught his first glance of her left tit, he almost came on the spot. It was sagging a little from its weight, but the nipple was hard as a pencil-eraser, and was so fucking much of a turn on, that he had to grab his dick through his briefs at the base of his dick so he didn't come without even seeing any more.

She continued to turn and showed him full frontal nudity, and he just about lost it.

She said, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

So Rob, feeling as though he was losing control, said, "Well, it's here if you want it. Come get it."

She gave him a dirty look and reached for her panties and bra. He reached down and held her wrist and said, "I want you to have the pleasure of pulling my underwear off."

She decided this could be fun, so they traded places, and he was standing in front of her now, with her on the bed. He put his hands on the waist band and started to slowly inch them down, but she stopped him, saying, "Hey, that's my job."

Then she proceeded to reach over, and he moved closer, so as she lowered the briefs, Rob's dick was facing the ceiling, but right at her eye-level. She was taken back by how beautiful it looked to her. She tentatively reached out to touch it.

Rob said, "Don't be shy, it doesn't bite, although if you keep squeezing your tits together like that, it will explode any minute now."

She was not ready for him to cum yet, nor was she, so she pulled her hand back, and then lay back, leaving her heaving breasts laid out on her chest, and her wet pussy making a spot on his bed spread. He looked at her with such lust, that she lost it, and reached down and touched herself, and even put a finger in herself.

That did it for Rob, and he came from a standing position. He had held back so long that it was strong, and the first spurt went up to her left tit. The next hit her stomach, and then he instinctively moved closer, letting the rest come over her white body.

She didn't know how to react, but she was curious, so she did something that even surprised her again, and she reached down and put her finger through the cum on her tit, and started to rub it all around her tit.

Rob, maybe not so surprisingly, found this very erotic, and his dick didn't shrink like he was afraid it would. She sat up, and he sat down next to her and pushed her gently back down on the bed.

He wanted to touch those precious melons, and was not going to be denied if they were this close. He moved over them with his mouth and lightly flicked his tongue over her left nipple. A friend had boasted that his woman loved to have her tits, "rubbed and kissed gently", so he took those words to heart and began to kiss and rub her tits a gently as he could.

Meanwhile, his dick was hard again, and was poking in Heather's side. This was not lost on her.

The more he caressed her boobs, as she now called them out loud, the wetter she became, and she was squirming while he did his thing to her chest.

Finally, his right hand ventured down her side to her knee, and then lightly up her thigh. She spread her legs and his finger went in toward the heat-center he could feel. As soon as he grazed her pussy, she began to buck involuntarily. Her hands went down and grabbed his hand and pressed it into her crotch. His middle finger was almost involuntarily thrust into her love hole. She pressed his palm against her clit, and she moved it the way she liked it. In just a few minutes she came while he was playing with her right tit with his tongue.

She wanted more, and didn't want the orgasm to end. When it did, she was exhausted and leaned over and brought Rob's head up to hers and they kissed much more passionately than they did at first.

Rob's hand had not left her crotch. The finger remained inside her, and she started bucking against it. She could feel something she had never felt before and she started to come for a second time. This had NEVER happened to her before. All he had to do was keep his hand where it was, and she was coming like a machine.

By this time, Rob's dick was again in need of attention. When they broke the kiss, they looked at each other thoughtfully, and each wondered if they should continue.

Finally, he pulled his hand gently back, and turned over on his back, thus keeping his dick far enough away from her pussy to allow her to spread her legs the way she liked to do when alone.

She rolled to her side and touched Rob's dick. It was much harder than she expected. It was also much softer, if that made any sense. Her fingers trailed it from his balls up to the head. At this point, he was leaking again, and she took two fingers to squeeze him and place the pre-cum between her fingers.

Rob was almost losing it at this point. Her touch was such a turn-on. First, to be this close to her tits, after all these years of yearning for them, but his cousin was touching him in a place only he had touched before, and doing a better job of causing the come to gather in his balls. His right hand went over to her crotch, but she was so sensitive that she moaned "No, no more".

Not to be deterred, he backed off the whole hand, but his middle finger found the bottom of her pussy, and followed the stream of her juices down under her, and then he found her ass hole. His finger was all wet, and as he moved it over her ass, she at first tensed, but then had a thought, and relaxed, almost pushing herself down on the finger.

She turned to him and said, "It would be wrong for us to fuck."

Rob was amazed to hear her say it that bluntly, and willing to do anything he said, "I know, but I want you so badly."

She said, "I want to remain a virgin, but I have another idea. Do you have any Vaseline up here?"

Rob didn't quite understand, but quickly jumped up and dashed into the bedroom, found a jar, and returned.

Heather said, "Something I read about might solve both our problems."

Rob still didn't get it, but anything to help ease the aching he felt in his dick he was wiling to listen to.

She then rolled over on her stomach, and slightly lifted her ass in the air. She moved her legs apart, and said, "There is something there that you can enter that won't make me pregnant, keep me a virgin, and also allow you to come inside me."

Rob had not encountered this in his readings, but was smart enough to see that he had a hard dick, her ass was right there, and if she was willing, he would be willing to try it.

Heather said, "Oh sweetheart, there is no lubrication there, so I need you to lubricate both of us before you try to enter me, OK?"

Rob was out of his mind with lust, and didn't hesitate to take a glob of the lubricant and rub it around the outside of her sweet hole. Normally, he might have been grossed out, but at the moment, he was so fucking horny, that he was not going to turn down this chance to do something that a woman was asking him to do.

She looked over her shoulder and said, "I need more, and I need you to stick it in there."

When he hesitated, she brought her finger back, found the jar, grabbed some lubricant, and started to finger fuck her own ass. Rob was ready to come right then and there. Heather, sensing this, said, "Do what you can to hold off while I get me ready, then I'll get you ready, OK?"

Rob leaned back and gazed in lust as his cousin dipped her finger into her ass, and her ass moved as she did.

Then, she said, "Rub it all over your dick. I can't from this position, or else I would. Pretend you are getting ready to jerk off, only don't."

Always ready to please, Rob took a little, then more, then more of the Vaseline to cover his dick.

When he couldn't stand it any more, he started to lean in toward his cousin's fleshy globes.

She brought her hands back to each ass cheek and held them apart, giving him, total access to her butt hole.

He just let things go where they seemed to go naturally. Before he knew it, he was entering her.

At first, she grimaced, and told him to go slowly. It was hard for him, but he was willing to do anything this woman told him at this point, so he just stopped.

She said, "Yeah, like that."

Then, she started to move her ass up onto his dick, taking more and more of him as she could. It was a slow process, but before he knew it, he was about four inches into her. She said, "Just keep going. It hurts, but it is doing something else that I really like."

So, being a good grasshopper, he complied.

Then he noticed that her hand had slipped from her ass cheek to her pussy, and she was rubbing it in rhythm with his movements.

He started to feel her tense up again, only this time she was almost crying, and saying, "Yes, yes, yes."

12