Kissing Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, he felt all of her muscled contract at the same time.

Being as sensitive as he was, it caused him to lose all control, and he started to spurt his cum insider her ass.

He was afraid he shouldn't have done that, but she kept saying, "Yes, yes, yes."

Lubricated by his cum, he actually started to penetrate her ass even further.

He didn't realize this, but it was driving her crazy with her own lust, and she started to have her fourth orgasm of the afternoon. She couldn't control it, and she came again. This time, he was a little more prepared for it, and let it wash over her while not moving, which was exactly what she needed.

She laid there, with her wonderful cousin's dick up her ass, her fourth orgasm of the day still washing over her, and a feeling of contentment. What more could you ask for?

Well, it turns out that Rob's dick didn't get soft like they both expected it to.

When he finally pulled out, it was still hard as a pole, and he laid it between her ass cheeks. She began to tense her ass cheeks, and before he knew it, he felt more come coming. When it did, he came all over her back. She felt so good she didn't want to move.

But, damn Rob, he STILL wasn't soft. "Shit," she thought, "what's left?" Then she knew.

She rolled over and he gazed down on her wonderful tits. She said, "Bring that bad boy up here."

Then she remembered where it had been, said, "Go get a wet wash rag".

She smiled as she watched him jump off her and almost run, his hard dick leading the way, toward the bathroom.

She liked this kind of control that she had never had before.

When he returned, she told him to clean himself off and she would have a treat for him.

Again, he was willing to do anything for this woman at the moment, so he washed himself clean of the ass-residue, meanwhile exciting him even more.

She was on her back and said, "Bring it up between my boobs."

He did as he was directed.

She then placed her hands on the outside of each tit and squeezed inward. He was still somewhat lubricated from the Vaseline, and began to fuck her tits, fulfilling his wildest fantasy.

When she could feel him starting to grow, and expecting that meant something was going to happen, she squeezed harder and looked down so that gaping hole at the top of his dick was facing her. As he came, she opened her mouth. Unfortunately, the first shot went up and hit her hair, the next on her eyes, the next on her upper lip, and it was not until the last shot that she was able to finally get her first taste of cum

She found it better to taste than she expected, and since the women in all the books she read willingly sucked their men to orgasm and dutifully swallowed their cum, she decided that she had a good idea for tomorrow, in addition to some other things that she wanted to do now that she had access not only to a dick, but a willing and very resilient dick.

This was going to be fun, she thought as she got herself cleaned up.

What she didn't expect, but liked, was when her cousin took her in his strong arms and held her close before she left. He kissed her deeply, yet tenderly, and she felt him begin to get hard again.

She finally broke it off and whispered, as she pulled away, "Same time tomorrow?" and saw the lust in his face that told her it would not be soon enough for him.

She was going to like this power.

12