Kitchen Slut

Story Info
Hardcore Erotic
1.6k words
3.75
32.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My slut is in the kitchen preparing something for us to eat. I watch as she moves about the kitchen swinging that fine ass about. I feel my cock harden and my mood darken. As she moves in front of the sink with her back to me. I hasten to move quietly towards her. I move up against her and press my body to hers as I place one hand between her legs and her passive, waiting pussy and the other grabbing a fistful of one breast, squeezing it hard. My slut turns her face towards me, striving to reach my lips with hers. I pull my head back out of her reach. Now she knows what is about to happen, it is not just simple playfulness.

I release her breast and now wet pussy, then grab a fistful of hair with one hand and grab her by her sweet ass with the other. I usher her into the bedroom on tippie toes. She gasps and tries to keep her balance. I hurry her along and as we approach the bed I toss her on it harshly. I say, "Get on your back bitch, and get out of those clothes quickly!"

She quickly does so to avoid my ire, throwing her clothes helter skelter. I grab her and pull her crosswise on my bed. I leave her head just hanging over a bit to achieve the right angle. I say, "Stay that way, you nasty slut! I'm going to tie you down for my pleasure."

She relaxes as I get my ropes. I look hard at her, never smiling. I begin to tie her down, first one wrist to a bedpost adjacent to her, then the other wrist to the far side. Her gorgeous breasts are now exposed and fully accessible for my pleasure. My slut sighs as she waits. I say, "Just shut up bitch, you will get yours most certainly and soon enough."

Now I get my small twine to bind her lovely breasts. I slowly and very methodically bind first one, then the other, pushing them out and making them bulbous and quite red, blood gorged as it were. I pop on a couple of c-clamps to her expanded nipples. I tighten them slowly and allow the pain to rise nicely and sensually. My slut moans. I say, "Does my slut like the pain, smiling evilly."

She moans again. I smack her face lightly and then yank back on her hair hard. She grimaces as I say, "You love it bitch, I know you do!"

Now I tell her to raise her legs over her body towards me. I grab one leg and tie it to the bedpost adjacent to that side and the same one that her wrist is tied to. I do the same thing with the other leg only tying to the other side. I do all this quite intently and methodically. My slut is beginning to anticipate what is to come, but she does not know what that is. Smells of the body begin to fill the air. It is erotic and overpowering. Now she is tied nicely with all holes exposed and fully accessible, her ass high in the air and ready to be pounded as it should be. She is spread-eagle with a wide and tight securing. She moans a bit again. I place a gag in her mouth for an upcoming event. Feeling her anticipation rising, I move to the other side of the bed with a butt plug in hand, a large one. I look at her lying there helpless. Gawd it feels so good. I KY the butt plug good and her asshole too. Then I begin to insert two fingers to begin opening her up. I tell her to relax as I open her and continue making circular movements with my fingers, adding a third and continuing. Finally I insert the plug with one big push. My slut screams as she feels so violated but her scream is muffled by my gag. I feel smug and secure.

Now the preparation is complete. I grab my belt and begin. I whale on her ass hard and she screams almost silently as I work on her sweet ass. She begins to cry hard. But I keep on whaling, evil sadist that I am. I love it so. I stop after a short while and begin now to smack her pussy with my bare hand. She has stopped crying now, begins to moan and writhe a bit, squealing once in a while. I smack her pussy good until it palpitates and swells. Ahh this is nice I think. She is now ready for the best part. I walk back to the side where her head hangs over. I remove the gag and say, "guess what lover?

Now you get the sweet thang down your throat. As my slut works her mouth around loosening up from the gag, I shove my cock deep in her throat making her eyes pop out. I look at her with a knowing grin now. I begin to deep throat her, working my cock slowly and watching my slut struggle to regain control. Soon we have a nice rhythm going and it is pleasant. Suddenly I stop and she almost gags. I bend over her as I put on my latex glove. I KY the glove a bit. I reach toward her swollen pussy. I insert two fingers and begin to make circles with them, opening her up as with her asshole. She senses what is to come. I pull back for a minute, pull my cock out of her mouth and ask, "You know what is coming don't you slut?"

She quickly responds, "You son-of-a bitch!"

I laugh and say, "You know you want this, bitch, so shut up and take what you so fucking well deserve."

Then as she tries to speak again I shove my cock deep in her throat and her words are all garbled. I smile to myself and get back to my work.

I now insert 3 fingers and continue to open her up, occasionally moving my cock back and forth in her sweet mouth. After a good while she is opening nicely and I thrust my cone shaped hand into her vagina. Her body bolts trying to both reject and swallow my fist, but I win. She moans loudly as I make a fist now and begin to fuck her good. She moans and moans and I know she loves it as she cums magnanimously again and again, continuously. I know I am pleasing her now and I do love it so even as I do love hurting her. That is the paradox of me, giver of pain and pleasure. I fuck her good and as she begins to fade I stop and pull out of her. She bolts ever so slightly again as I remove my hand. I pull my cock out of her sweet mouth and ask, "Was it as good for you as it was for me, you sweet slut?"

She gasps, "Better, thank you Sir, I love you so much!"

I sit down beside her head and caress her and brush her matted hair away from her face. She smiles with dazed eyes and lies limp resting.

I get up and walk around a bit, but I am not through. And she does not know it. I leave her lying there a bit to regain some strength for the coup de gras. I watch as her eyes begin to sparkle somewhat again. Then I say, "We are not through slut! I am not at all done with you."

My slut breathes hard and exhales awaiting my next attack on her sweet, soft body. I do love soft, sweet things – to hurt them so good! I move towards her from the rear. I yank the butt plug from her ass and finger her slowly. My slut moans in anticipation of what is to happen next. I shove my cock deep inside her as she grimaces and moans loudly. I begin to fuck her hard and fast. I keep it going till I explode inside her, then relax as I enjoy my release, settling there and resting. I need to go pee now. So I nonchalantly release my very large bladder inside her filling her so full. My slut now aches so bad and moans loudly. I say, "Tough it out bitch, you knew to expect this."

She just moans and I just laugh a bit, sadist that I am. I pull out of her and tell her, "Don't spill a single drop as I untie you and walk you to the bathroom, bitch!".

She knows what will happen if she does. I begin to untie her slowly. She wriggles a bit and moans some more, saying, "Hurry Sir, I may explode."

I laugh again and move a little more quickly. As I release the last rope she hops up quickly and I laugh hard again. I grab her by then hand, c-clamps flopping as I walk her to the bathroom. She sits down and explodes in the toilet. I smile at her as she looks so relieved. And she was, most certainly. I reach my head down and kiss her gently on the lips. She kisses me back and says, "Thank you so much Sir. It really was nice, more than you can know. You will never know how the subbie feels but it is wonderful if you must know. And I love you for making me who I am today."

The End! Happily ever after!